Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz (1288 Views)

PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal This Jan 2018 / Pay On Delivery Nigeria Online Biz Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by 1990news: 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
Please help me out. Scammers have being contacting me since, then I came across this trend which listed the names of trusted people on Nairaland. Please if you see your name, abeg give me ways to solve this.

I need a naija verified PayPal account or payoneer account plus the card. I need to run my fb ads and adwords, and fb is declining my cards.

infinitikoncept
aleairhub
Justi4jesu
ladyF
Singapore1
Nsonaso
Sunboy
legalwealth
Omotisa
iyemik
bdavis
Saintpn
Marieso
vizboy
toluxa1
majalong
Gunbiz
jazes
tumababa
juliustip
blym4real
oxsam
naira2usd2naira
topupgold
enterpro
cjsmack
Softhands
lexyrule
Eddie
HazzanTazzan

Please Mods help a brother, so that I can give testimony too.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by kilokeys(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
register online.. with payoneer.. they'll ship it down to you , free of charge in a month or less
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
1990news go to payoneer .com and register with ur correct details and ask 4 their card, it will b delivered 2 u, make sure u request 4 d post code 4rm ur nearest nipost office
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by 1990news: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
kilokeys:
register online.. with payoneer.. they'll ship it down to you , free of charge in a month or less

Already done that. But the problem is the screenshot. Am not with any of the requirements, because i never expected the need for that, and where I am now, I would be there for 6months plus.

Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by 1990news: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Gunbiz:
1990news go to payoneer .com and register with ur correct details and ask 4 their card, it will b delivered 2 u, make sure u request 4 d post code 4rm ur nearest nipost office
Thanks. But the screenshot is my problem. Am not with the requirements now, because I wasn't expecting such urgency. Please what about Naija PayPal account. My online business is dying already.

Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
1990news:

Already done that. But the problem is the screenshot. Am not with any of the requirements, because i never expected the need for that, and where I am now, I would be there for 6months plus.
Will.u buy my payoneer card? Its dormant for now.. and will expire in 2019
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by 1990news: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
polymathic:
Will.u buy my payoneer card? Its dormant for now.. and will expire in 2019
Is this idea advice able. Please WhatsApp me 09072076176
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by dav8id(m): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
1990news:
Is this idea advice able. Please WhatsApp me 09072076176

You can use you voters card too

Abi you no vote
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by chiefkpokp(m): 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
so unon fit register for payoneer urself oga?

1990news:
Please help me out. Scammers have being contacting me since, then I came across this trend which listed the names of trusted people on Nairaland. Please if you see your name, abeg give me ways to solve this.

I need a naija verified PayPal account or payoneer account plus the card. I need to run my fb ads and adwords, and fb is declining my cards.

infinitikoncept
aleairhub
Justi4jesu
ladyF
Singapore1
Nsonaso
Sunboy
legalwealth
Omotisa
iyemik
bdavis
Saintpn
Marieso
vizboy
toluxa1
majalong
Gunbiz
jazes
tumababa
juliustip
blym4real
oxsam
naira2usd2naira
topupgold
enterpro
cjsmack
Softhands
lexyrule
Eddie
HazzanTazzan

Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by 1990news: 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
chiefkpokp:
so unon fit register for payoneer urself oga?

not like that oga. The issue is that am not with any of the required documents here. See screenshot.

Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by mrjadek01(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
my problem start from date of birth, was rejecting my date of birth.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by 1990news: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
mrjadek01:
my problem start from date of birth, was rejecting my date of birth.
lolzzz. Your case worse ooo grin , maybe that is not your real age, put your real age nah. grin
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by chiefkpokp(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
if the thing still dey give u problem, hook me up on whatsapp, make i position u

1990news:
not like that oga. The issue is that am not with any of the required documents here. See screenshot.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by Femmyfamous4u(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
dav8id:

You can use you voters card too

Abi you no vote
are u sure voters' card is acceptable? i was discouraged when i saw driver's license,int'l passport and national id because i have none. all i have is voter's card. pls reply me with a quote.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by cybernaut(m): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
I can issue u USD VIrtual Credit Card to use. It will help u to place ads on Facebook including adword too. U must have a paid vpn system to run them successful. With dis credit card Facebook will honour ur ads without decline but is little bit higher to own d credit card because u will get it instantly with 24 hours.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 18, 2016
Good Am Baba.

At it stands now you can only verify your Nigeria paypal account with GTbank / Access Bank master card link to it and as for the Payoneer card, Please kindly make sure you use a well known address to signup. So that you card can be ship out and received immediately, POST OFFICE Add Rock Wella.
Bravo Sir
1990news:

infinitikoncept
aleairhub
Justi4jesu
ladyF
Singapore1
Nsonaso
Sunboy
legalwealth
Omotisa
iyemik
bdavis
Saintpn
Marieso
vizboy
toluxa1
majalong
Gunbiz
jazes
tumababa
juliustip
blym4real
oxsam
naira2usd2naira
topupgold
enterpro
cjsmack
Softhands
lexyrule
Eddie
HazzanTazzan

Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by 1990news: 8:20am On Nov 18, 2016
Aleairpaycc:
Good Am Baba.

At it stands now you can only verify your Nigeria paypal account with GTbank / Access Bank master card link to it and as for the Payoneer card, Please kindly make sure you use a well known address to signup. So that you card can be ship out and received immediately, POST OFFICE Add Rock Wella.
Bravo Sir
Thanks for the info bro.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by lambros(f): 8:39am On Nov 18, 2016
Femmyfamous4u:
are u sure voters' card is acceptable? i was discouraged when i saw driver's license,int'l passport and national id because i have none. all i have is voter's card. pls reply me with a quote.
I actually got mine last year with my voters card.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by dav8id(m): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2016
lambros:

Help me tellam

Abeg undecided

Asking me I'm sure
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by Femmyfamous4u(m): 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
lambros:

thanks so much
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
I can use my national ID and get one for you .. on one condition you wont use it for fraudulent activities .. because its gonna bear my name.

I will charge you for it..

you already have my number .. contact me if interested.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by lambros(f): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
dav8id:

Help me tellam

Abeg undecided

Asking me I'm sure
Hehehehe...you forget say na Naija way of saying "seriously?" grin grin
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by lambros(f): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
Femmyfamous4u:

thanks so much
You're welcome pal. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Black Friday, Shoppers Go Crazy In Enugu / Thank God, MMM Is Finally Back / Bringing Town Planning And GIS Mapping To Your Finger Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.