Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

See The Yam My Dad Harvested From His Farm Yesterday! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Yam My Dad Harvested From His Farm Yesterday! (1427 Views)

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday / These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Yam My Dad Harvested From His Farm Yesterday! by YankzyBonny(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
If you live in rural areas and you cannot pick up a cutlass and hoes to start farming and you keep on buying foodstuffs on credit in this recession period,then you are probably one of(you know the rest).My Father is an Engineer but he still goes to farm.Quess what?!We don't buy anything pertaining to food because we have it all on our farm!So don't be shy,forget about your personality;My mum is a Dental Surgeon from Dugbe,infact she was the HOD before she retired and my bro and I are Lautech students and also musicians but we still go to farm!My Father came home yesterday with this yam and of course we were all suprised even though it's not the first time he brings home 'imaginary' huge farm crops but I just decided to snap this so that people can know the worth and essence of agriculture.

1 Like

Re: See The Yam My Dad Harvested From His Farm Yesterday! by talktonase(m): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
20 tubers in one grin
Re: See The Yam My Dad Harvested From His Farm Yesterday! by ayourbamie: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
Are u sure this is a Yam? And people will eat this? If Na human being form this way, ppl go call am abami
Re: See The Yam My Dad Harvested From His Farm Yesterday! by ihimiray(m): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hmm,evil yam... End time things
Re: See The Yam My Dad Harvested From His Farm Yesterday! by stainlink(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
The yam no mind recession at all. I wish the president will be as productive

1 Like

Re: See The Yam My Dad Harvested From His Farm Yesterday! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
stainlink:
The yam no mind recession at all. I wish the president will be as productive
Re: See The Yam My Dad Harvested From His Farm Yesterday! by betcindy: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
The yam is a true definition and description of your family. The base signifies your parents and others ,their offspring

2 Likes

Re: See The Yam My Dad Harvested From His Farm Yesterday! by Pavore9: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
See shape!
Re: See The Yam My Dad Harvested From His Farm Yesterday! by funstufz: 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
This is is called Discoria octoyamus

i.e. a yam with many tubers in one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: See The Yam My Dad Harvested From His Farm Yesterday! by princetom1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
YankzyBonny:
If you live in rural areas and you cannot pick up a cutlass and hoes to start farming and you keep on buying foodstuffs on credit in this recession period,then you are probably one of(you know the rest).My Father is an Engineer but he still goes to farm.Quess what?!We don't buy anything pertaining to food because we have it all on our farm!So don't be shy,forget about your personality;My mum is a Dental Surgeon from Dugbe,infact she was the HOD before she retired and my bro and I are Lautech students and also musicians but we still go to farm!My Father came home yesterday with this yam and of course we were all suprised even though it's not the first time he brings home 'imaginary' huge farm crops but I just decided to snap this so that people can know the worth and essence of agriculture.

Guy, u sure about all these things u said?

Recession dey affect u, u no fit buy belt, na rope u take tied ur trouser. Chai grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Yam My Dad Harvested From His Farm Yesterday! by good188(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
omo you don suffer too much na rope you used instead of belt

1 Like

Re: See The Yam My Dad Harvested From His Farm Yesterday! by bleble24: 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Imported Defeatherinng Machine... / Bragi Mangala "Okpo" Dried Fish (pics) / Good Quality Palm Oil For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.