Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife (52362 Views)

Jaywon Bounced From Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 / Photos From Olamide's Mother's Burial / Photos From Olamide’s OLIC3 Concert (Olamide Live In Concert) Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
airmark:

Hmmnn , you will be a bad adviser as regards relationship. So you think everything is money. You know nadda. Go and ask most people from polygamous families. You will learn.

It's not just about money and Every other needs possible will be met by both couple . So if u think marriage is all about big cassava and humping grin..lol. keep dreaming dear.
The wife will pay house rent for both you.. Feed you.. Cloth you.. Have kids for you.. Train them single handedly all to save face.
Oga, wetin come be your contribution to the home?

Cassava ? Abi?

In between am from a polygamous home.. And my late dad, God bless his soul trained all 17 of us.. Without complaining and waiting for his wives to feed him.. Be it monogamous or polygamous.. Marriages have their ups and downs.. No home is perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by alfarouq(m): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
henrydadon:
grin grin

second wife in year 2016..i thought we are all civilized and way past this bullshit

her friend will be laughing her like

[img]http://i./3oz8xJ89YABk7vuZLa.gif[/img]
Keep whining, by the year 2050 most of the people here criticizing her for being a second wife will actually be begging men if they have the means to marry there daughter and granddaughters with some cash as incentives

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by lookmangiw(m): 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
She is around 30 years, I used to know her in the past.
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by airmark(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
Amelian:

It's not just about money and Every other needs possible will be met by both couple . So if u think marriage is all about big cassava and humping grin..lol. keep dreaming dear.
The wife will pay house rent for both you.. Feed you.. Cloth you.. Have kids for you.. Train them single handedly all to save face.
Oga, wetin come be your contribution to the home?

Cassava ? Abi?

In between am from a polygamous home.. And my late dad, God bless his soul trained all 17 of us.. Without complaining and waiting for his wives to feed him.. Be it monogamous or polygamous.. Marriages have their ups and downs.. No home is perfect.

No one is talking about cassava. We still have responsible bachelors around, it depends on where you saunter to as a lady. Your orientation should change first, that all men are fvckboys. Since you came from polygamous family , you will definitely admire it if you mingle with a lovely monogamy family where no bickering exists. If they give you option, i know the one you will prefer.
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by isladrasq(m): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
it's era of double wife change begging with me
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
airmark:

No one is talking about cassava. We still have responsible bachelors around, it depends on where you saunter to as a lady. Your orientation should change first, that all men are fvckboys. Since you came from polygamous family , you will definitely admire it if you mingle with a lovely monogamy family where no bickering exists. If they give you option, i know the one you will prefer.

Responsible bachelors around are so few.. Very few.. That's why husband material is scarce. And there are so many single guys out there but the marriageable ones amongst the single guys are scarce. Example a matured male graduate of 36years old, waiting for the past 5years till. Now for a plum job
What happens to skill acquisition and rendering services in area of the public or private sector to the populace, hence making money by the side? And growing in business as the years go by?
The reality is single guys who are responsible are not much out there.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by KingGeorgey(m): 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Godprotectigbos:
all this mod ARE just monitoring me like monitoring spirits cool cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue

anyway the lady looks old tongue tongue tongue tongue

y will somebody agrree to be second wife
you said it urself... She's Old
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by airmark(m): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
Amelian:

Responsible bachelors around are so few.. Very few.. That's why husband material is scarce. And there are so many single guys out there but the marriageable ones amongst the single guys are scarce. Example a matured male graduate of 36years old, waiting for the past 5years till. Now for a plum job
What happens to skill acquisition and rendering services in area of the public or private sector to the populace, hence making money by the side? And growing in business as the years go by?
The reality is single guys who are responsible are not much out there.

I agree. But there's no 100% guarantee that a man marrying a 2nd wife will be responsible and that the home will not be a battle ground as time goes on. Most wives in a polygamous family in Naija, go extreme to maintain or improve their rank in the house. Many stuffs happen, which i know you understand.
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
airmark:

I agree. But there's no 100% guarantee that a man marrying a 2nd wife will be responsible and that the home will not be a battle ground as time goes on. Most wives in a polygamous family in Naija, go extreme to maintain or improve their rank in the house. Many stuffs happen, which i know you understand.

I know stuffs happen in a polygamous setting and also monogamous setting too.

But it's better to be married into a setting one can manage, especially when time does not wait for a woman. Than for her to be single till old age without kid or kids. Or be a single mum with kids.
Mercy Johnson the dark skinned actress married a married man.. One advanced newscaster in AIT, married dokpesi, I remember when she joined AIT. She looked sad, worried even with all the makeup while reading news. Take a look at her now after 10years With dokpesi. She has 3kids, looking robust, at peace and very fine with her Googles . If She were waiting for a single guy.. I bet thinking would have killed her by now.
Mercy Johnson, every mobile single guys were scared of marrying her back then when she was single. cos most guys thought she was a slut, because of her over sexy shape and dress. Code.. Single guys just had a taste and dropped her.
But her husband now, a married man saw beyond a sexy shape and an actress.
He gave her a benefit of doubt, married admist all the noise his first wife made.
Now where is mercy now? Every woman is praising her for her commitment to her marriage. every guy now wish, they were her husband.
People are praising her for keeping her home.. Unlike her counterparts in the movie industry who. Married a single guy but cannot even keep the monogamous home.

My dear, not every woman is destined to. Marry a single man.. Some will Marry as second wife or even 4th wife.
Some will marry widower.
Some will. Marry a. Baby daddy
Some will. Marry a divorcee
While some will marry a single guy

Waiting forever for a single guy, when none is coming for marriage is just disaster.
Not every lady will. Marry a single guy.. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Charly68: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
Islam ! Young man with two wives,this man get liver oooo!
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by mikolo80: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
veekid:

like father like daughter; same as buhari; why would someone willingly got married to a married man as a second wife? Ah deh craze?
why you no marry am

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by mikolo80: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
Godprotectigbos:
all this mod ARE just monitoring me like monitoring spirits cool cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue

anyway the lady looks old tongue tongue tongue tongue

y will somebody agrree to be second wife
you get husband for her
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by mikolo80: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
yomibelle:
yoruba film industry and 2nd plc marriage are like
you get spare husband to give her
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by mikolo80: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
henrydadon:
grin grin

second wife in year 2016..i thought we are all civilized and way past this bullshit

her friend will be laughing her like

[img]http://i./3oz8xJ89YABk7vuZLa.gif[/img]
her friends will die lonely

1 Like

Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by mikolo80: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
xoxo001:
I wonder why our women behave like this. Married to a married man? this inferiority complex thing na wah o.
you get any of your friend to give her
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Trexnemesis(m): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
Bull seet. Si is not sirious. Si yaf old sa.
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by mikolo80: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
Grundig:
Heaven knows I'm never going to understand why an enlightened and educated woman Woukd wholeheartedly choose to be anything but the only woman.

Damn religion!
husband scarce
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by mikolo80: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mintayo:
Why would anyone want to be a second wife? undecided
why would anyone to be husbandless
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by mikolo80: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
Origin:
Because if you don't put " second wife" she never marry. Marriage is marriage.

Congratulations on your marriage.

I laugh at the mediocrity and naivety of some comments. Everybody has more than one wife. Some just choose to legalise it. Some of you might call them side chick, baby mama etc.
you de mind dem
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by mikolo80: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kulas:
Hmmm,I used to ask why do ladies agree to be 2nd or 3rd or 4th wife,sharing one di.ck?.Is it scarcity of husband or what?.As I am I never had feelings for any lady that I knew anoda man has fu.cked,but it surprised me seeing 2,3,4 ladies being attracted and happy sharing one man(one di.ck) as wives instead of one woman one di.ck or is it how nature made it that ladies don't care weda 100 ladies are making use of one di.ck?
better to share dikk than no dikk
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by mikolo80: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
Negodu:
I really don't understand why a woman will choose to be a second wife knowing fully well that the 1st wife is hurting real bad.

The worst is that you have "distinguished" ladies and gentlemen attending the show of shame and claim to be "happy" for the couple.
how is the first wife hurting. She wasn't divorced and she now has helper, Shebi they're always complaining of widely duties
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by mikolo80: 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
Emassive:
This girl wey set die so.. with Big back and front na him finally accept to be somebody rival for house?
I must say it's a pity afterall the going to school and eye opening na to play second side wife with a different for house. GOD please keep me alive to witness my children's marriage so I can put them through some issues if they ever arise. Thank GOD
you get husband for her after all your schooling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by mikolo80: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Why are you all blaming them.they're local breeds.what do they know
don't worry e go soon reach you
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
mikolo80:
you get any of your friend to give her
my friends don't go out with ladies suffering from I must marry by force mentality.
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
mikolo80:
husband scarce
in your village?
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by mikolo80: 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
xoxo001:

my friends don't go out with ladies suffering from I must marry by force mentality.
so why are you commenting about what is beyond you
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by mikolo80: 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
xoxo001:

in your village?
you get husband to give her
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by purem(m): 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
Abeg shey una kuk ewa agonyin
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
mikolo80:
so why are you commenting about what is beyond you
Am I not entitled to my opinion again?
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by mikolo80: 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
xoxo001:

Am I not entitled to my opinion again?
funny how you're entitled to your opinion and she isn't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by bluejean(f): 12:17am On Nov 18, 2016
My only concern z her make-up. Its scary if u ask me
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by elopee3000(m): 1:47am On Nov 18, 2016
Origin:
Because if you don't put " second wife" she never marry. Marriage is marriage.

Congratulations on your marriage.

I laugh at the mediocrity and naivety of some comments. Everybody has more than one wife. Some just choose to legalise it. Some of you might call them side chick, baby mama etc.
pls spare me all this shit muslims will continue to marry till they die oga bello alone have more than 7 wives i lived near one of his wife back then in makurdi street ebutte metta we call her iya lai where she's living they got no toilet and shes oga bellos wife ooh bello ve more than 25 children is this not madness ? Look at ayinde marshal more than 10 wives creating problem for children in future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido / Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana / Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.