Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,724 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife (52365 Views)

Jaywon Bounced From Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 / Photos From Olamide's Mother's Burial / Photos From Olamide’s OLIC3 Concert (Olamide Live In Concert) Show (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by iamNifemi(m): 2:32am On Nov 18, 2016
veekid:

like father like daughter; same as buhari; why would someone willingly got married to a married man as a second wife? Ah deh craze?
Infact, am not Understanding
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Maghan37: 6:07am On Nov 18, 2016
veekid:

like father like daughter; same as buhari; why would someone willingly got married to a married man as a second wife? Ah deh craze?
Most I remind u dat the population of women is smaller than men?
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by veekid(m): 6:45am On Nov 18, 2016
Maghan37:
Most I remind u dat the population of women is smaller than men?

How many of em have you put a ring on? At least; how many have u epp?
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Heavance(m): 8:27am On Nov 18, 2016
transient123:

How many girls or ladies have you had as temporary wives as a guy?

And to the ladies, how many temporary guys in the form of husbands have you had in the last decade, maybe from secondary school days till now?
Some ladies are not even worth 10th wife, yet they come online from proceeds of 10minutes "wives" as form St Theresa, mtcheew
You don kill them all like Spartacus
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by airmark(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2016
Amelian:

I know stuffs happen in a polygamous setting and also monogamous setting too.

But it's better to be married into a setting one can manage, especially when time does not wait for a woman. Than for her to be single till old age without kid or kids. Or be a single mum with kids.
Mercy Johnson the dark skinned actress married a married man.. One advanced newscaster in AIT, married dokpesi, I remember when she joined AIT. She looked sad, worried even with all the makeup while reading news. Take a look at her now after 10years With dokpesi. She has 3kids, looking robust, at peace and very fine with her Googles . If She were waiting for a single guy.. I bet thinking would have killed her by now.
Mercy Johnson, every mobile single guys were scared of marrying her back then when she was single. cos most guys thought she was a slut, because of her over sexy shape and dress. Code.. Single guys just had a taste and dropped her.
But her husband now, a married man saw beyond a sexy shape and an actress.
He gave her a benefit of doubt, married admist all the noise his first wife made.
Now where is mercy now? Every woman is praising her for her commitment to her marriage. every guy now wish, they were her husband.
People are praising her for keeping her home.. Unlike her counterparts in the movie industry who. Married a single guy but cannot even keep the monogamous home.

My dear, not every woman is destined to. Marry a single man.. Some will Marry as second wife or even 4th wife.
Some will marry widower.
Some will. Marry a. Baby daddy
Some will. Marry a divorcee
While some will marry a single guy

Waiting forever for a single guy, when none is coming for marriage is just disaster.
Not every lady will. Marry a single guy.. Simple.

You have a point , but general belief is that, no 1st wife really wants her husband to take a second, except in circumstances beyond her control. If I may ask , if your husband ask for your opinion on getting a second wife, religion aside , what will you opt for? In many quarters , a 2nd wife is seen as an intruder .

Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2016
mikolo80:
funny how you're entitled to your opinion and she isn't.
your headache then. bye for now bro gat work to do.
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Odani: 10:35am On Nov 18, 2016
veekid:

NA U GIVE BUHARI 2ND WIFE? embarassed embarassed
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by no1madman(m): 10:58am On Nov 18, 2016
She think say na her destiny. . .she got it wrong!
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by veekid(m): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2016
Odani:

NA U GIVE BUHARI 2ND WIFE? embarassed embarassed
where were you when he gave her daughter's hand in marriage to be fourth wife?
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Emassive(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
I disagree with that question to justify that my schooling as you call it is so wrong 100%. No one is perfect surely not me but with all her qualities, it shouldn't be with a married man that probably has kids. Somethings are just so wrong you can't paint it right like a young girl playing second ref
mikolo80:
you get husband for her after all your schooling
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
airmark:

You have a point , but general belief is that, no 1st wife really wants her husband to take a second, except in circumstances beyond her control. If I may ask , if your husband ask for your opinion on getting a second wife, religion aside , what will you opt for? In many quarters , a 2nd wife is seen as an intruder .

But you know in reality, most men who marry extra wives,only ask the opinion from the first wife, while some dont.. They stilll go ahead and marry
So my husband asking me,is just asking me for formality sake and wishing to know my view about it.
Whatever i say, be it yes or no.. He wil still do whats in his mind.
My saying no,will noy stop him... It might make him , postpone the idea but at the end he or may not marry her.
So what do u expect me to do?
Kill him?
Or start maiming and threathening is second love interest?
My dear, i dont have strength to pursue a man up and down , and try to stop him from remarrying.

Ubi franklin that married 8months ago and his wife left him , thinking of going back to her old love.
What did he do? He killed her , abi he chained her inside a chamber , so she wont leave him?
My dear he did nothing and he cannot do anything. His wife is an adult, only she can decide whether to come back to her home or not.. Upon everything,everybody is saying, telling her to come back.. Is she back to her home?
So u see? Alot of cases like that.. There is nothing u can do.. Human beings are very difficult to handle . The husband is there looking sorry and everybody is saying eeyah..aww..wow.

My own is to make sure,he still continues taking care of his responsibilities at home , being a father to my kids and a husband to me.
This life is too short to start pursuing man up and down or pursue woman up and down. I have bp issues , so its best to take things easy. I wont allow anyone finish me up because of his desires.
Thats the way i see it.
You can do nothing...full stop
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Beetee1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
veekid:

... simply because she prefer to be an option (like a spare tire). undecided
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by mikolo80: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
xoxo001:

your headache then. bye for now bro gat work to do.
why you come carry her mataa for head when you know say you get work?
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by mikolo80: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Emassive:
I disagree with that question to justify that my schooling as you call it is so wrong 100%. No one is perfect surely not me but with all her qualities, it shouldn't be with a married man that probably has kids. Somethings are just so wrong you can't paint it right like a young girl playing second ref
so why are you justifying her schooling. Wetin concine school with husband finding. Do you have any unmarried man to give her before she stop laying egg
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Annie939(f): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
third wife on the way
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by dangotesmummy: 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
mikolo80:
don't worry e go soon reach you
awon ara Ile e Loma reach. Motaka oshi ati oriburuku danu.

Iyen lamarisi.oniranu
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by mikolo80: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
dangotesmummy:
awon ara Ile e Loma reach. Motaka oshi ati oriburuku danu.

Iyen lamarisi.oniranu
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahah
You go fear fear. Yet you de laugh pesin wen give hersef brain and played safe. Continue de do shakara de go like she sef do see wia you go doe up. You don Kuma de practice how you go de curse your step children
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by dangotesmummy: 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
mikolo80:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahah
You go fear fear. Yet you de laugh pesin wen give hersef brain and played safe. Continue de do shakara de go like she sef do see wia you go doe up. You don Kuma de practice how you go de curse your step children
#singing #

Majeye orimi o,mioeyin ola, majeyeorimi o titidojo ale grin tongue

Jonitori olorun what does a man want to do for me when cucumber yapa in the market grin tongue

And Very cheap too tongue

Coupled with my darling daughter tongue

Oshi o danle pako grin

Make them dey marry themselves dey go Make I dey chop the life OF my head tongue

Oga ade, Shi Heineken yen fun mi kode fi ice cubes sinu e kode tun mu asun bo.jeki alubosa po ninu e cool
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by mikolo80: 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
dangotesmummy:
#singing #

Majeye orimi o,mioeyin ola, majeyeorimi o titidojo ale grin tongue

Jonitori olorun what does a man want to do for me when cucumber yapa in the market grin tongue

And Very cheap too tongue

Coupled with my darling daughter tongue

Oshi o danle pako grin

Make them dey marry themselves dey go Make I dey chop the life OF my head tongue

Oga ade, Shi Heineken yen fun mi kode fi ice cubes sinu e kode tun mu asun bo.jeki alubosa po ninu e cool

so long as cucumber (talk true nobody wan put up with your ghetto behaviour) and out of wedlock pikin do you, nothing do you?
No be everybody fit gba kamu

My Yoruba no local reach to decipher all your ijinle yarns but I get the gist.
Enjoy your cucumber while she enjoy her husband
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by MrCork: 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
TunezMedia:
One out of 18 children of veteran Nollywood actor, Adebayo Salami, his daughter, Olamide Adebayo was full of joy this past weekend when she got married to her husband Mr. Lamina, in a traditional wedding.

Tho Mr Lamina is already married as his first wife's name is Shadiat Lamina, who has kids for him, this didn't stop the wedding to hold as Olamide and Mr Lamina got married on Sunday 13th November 2016 at Oga Bello’s house in Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.

See photos from the wedding below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/veteran-actor-adebayo-salami-daughter.html?m=1

Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by MrCork: 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
TunezMedia:
One out of 18 children of veteran Nollywood actor, Adebayo Salami, his daughter, Olamide Adebayo was full of joy this past weekend when she got married to her husband Mr. Lamina, in a traditional wedding.

Tho Mr Lamina is already married as his first wife's name is Shadiat Lamina, who has kids for him, this didn't stop the wedding to hold as Olamide and Mr Lamina got married on Sunday 13th November 2016 at Oga Bello’s house in Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.

See photos from the wedding below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/veteran-actor-adebayo-salami-daughter.html?m=1

[color=#000099]...he neeed to replace that togo made glassses...can he see shes dakskin?[/color angry]
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by dangotesmummy: 6:27am On Nov 20, 2016
mikolo80:
so long as cucumber (talk true nobody wan put up with your ghetto behaviour) and out of wedlock pikin do you, nothing do you?
No be everybody fit gba kamu

My Yoruba no local reach to decipher all your ijinle yarns but I get the gist.
Enjoy your cucumber while she enjoy her husband
LMao how you go understand grin

Which sense you get? grin

Shame on you.you don't English and you cannot understand your own mother language and you think say na yanga be that? be fooling yourself grin

Shioorrr.even Chinese folks don't joke with their language as developed as they are

O'n foshishayo you still dey happy tongue

Na your type oyinbo dey teach Yoruba language and how to make ewedu.didirin. grin

What a shallow brain grin

So to have deep knowledge of your language and identity makes you local? grin

Then I'm proudly local grin

Meanwhile children out of wedlock? grin

You must be living in 1869. There's something called power of choice Which your pained a55 can't fathom. How can you even get it when you don't understand ijinle Yoruba tongue

Behaviour ko Behavioural ni tongue

Oga ade bring another Heineken jare and 4 cucumberstongue

#oya shakiti bobo# tongue

BY the way mr I don't understand Yoruba ijinle in your bid to sound stylish you ended up looking st--u--p--i-d grin

Then lastly tongue

E pain am tongue grin tongue grin tongue grin tongue grin tongue

Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by mikolo80: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
dangotesmummy:
LMao how you go understand grin

Which sense you get? grin

Shame on you.you don't English and you cannot understand your own mother language and you think say na yanga be that? be fooling yourself grin

Shioorrr.even Chinese folks don't joke with their language as developed as they are

O'n foshishayo you still dey happy tongue

Na your type oyinbo dey teach Yoruba language and how to make ewedu.didirin. grin

What a shallow brain grin

So to have deep knowledge of your language and identity makes you local? grin

Then I'm proudly local grin

Meanwhile children out of wedlock? grin

You must be living in 1869. There's something called power of choice Which your pained a55 can't fathom. How can you even get it when you don't understand ijinle Yoruba tongue

Behaviour ko Behavioural ni tongue

Oga ade bring another Heineken jare and 4 cucumberstongue

#oya shakiti bobo# tongue

BY the way mr I don't understand Yoruba ijinle in your bid to sound stylish you ended up looking st--u--p--i-d grin

Then lastly tongue

E pain am tongue grin tongue grin tongue grin tongue grin tongue
now I know why the guy left you
Who will want to live with such a foul-mouthed individual.
See as she get PhD in insult
Who e epp?
I wonder who ppl will think is most pained
Who your Yoruba epp
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by dangotesmummy: 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2016

No wonder you never get job. grin

Who your fake grammar epp ? grin

Who left you? Cry cry baby? grin

E pain am cheesy grin cheesy grin tongue
mikolo80:
now I know why the guy left you
Who will want to live with such a foul-mouthed individual.
See as she get PhD in insult
Who e epp?
I wonder who ppl will think is most pained
Who your Yoruba epp

Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by mikolo80: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
dangotesmummy:

No wonder you never get job. grin

Who your fake grammar epp ? grin

Who left you? Cry cry baby? grin

E pain am cheesy grin cheesy grin tongue
I get job, thank God
I no sabi fake anything least of all gramma
No be my fault say you no sabi speak English o
You're the one crying cos anoda woman get husband and you mumu carry bele while the guy is enjoying his life and you're on your own and when you maga train the pikin he will come back to Collet his thing.
Everyone can see the bitterness in you.
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by dangotesmummy: 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
mikolo80:
I get job, thank God
I no sabi fake anything least of all gramma
No be my fault say you no sabi speak English o
You're the one crying cos anoda woman get husband and you mumu carry bele while the guy is enjoying his life and you're on your own and when you maga train the pikin he will come back to Collet his thing.
Everyone can see the bitterness in you.
see linus tongue grin

You get job na im You dey banter words with me grin

The man dey enjoy and I dey reap the rewards of the yash wen I open grin tongue

Ashe oro na dun grin tongue

Job indeed grin tongue

Ok I remember messenger work be job to grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by mikolo80: 1:57am On Nov 21, 2016
dangotesmummy:
see linus tongue grin

You get job na im You dey banter words with me grin
o you think I am here for you
No I am here to use you as example to other girls that they may not follow in your footsteps of sadness
For them I will always make time
You are lost, prolly schizo at this point

The man dey enjoy and I dey reap the rewards of the yash wen I open grin tongue

Ashe oro na dun grin tongue

Job indeed grin tongue

Ok I remember messenger work be job to grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
so long as I'm not a thief and I'm not a prostitute all na job
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by dangotesmummy: 6:37am On Nov 21, 2016
mikolo80:
I'm a thief and I'm a male prostitute all na job
no wonder grin

Your anus go Don wide pass calabash grin
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by mikolo80: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2016
dangotesmummy:
no wonder grin

my anus go Don wide pass calabash grin
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by YhungPablo(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2016
guys today's is my birthday pls show me love
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by dangotesmummy: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2016

Mikilo the pig grin tongue

E PAIN AM grin tongue
Re: Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife by Emassive(m): 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
mikolo80:
so why are you justifying her schooling. Wetin concine school with husband finding. Do you have any unmarried man to give her before she stop laying egg

Hahaa.. She still young na .. she go still lay eggs for another 15yrs or more..But you suppose fit find her before she go end up for married man hand na

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido / Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana / Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61