Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,314 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Science Has Found Evidence Of God. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Science Has Found Evidence Of God. (6630 Views)

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / Greatest Discovery: Science Has Finally Found Evidence For The Existence Of God / Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by Boland(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
Pastafarian:

I fully agree with this well thought statement

the evidence of original (FSM) is the presence of fake (Allah, Yahweh, Vishnu, Odin etc)

preach Boland! preach!!
Thanks bro.
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by Emusan(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
hahn:
Answer the damn question or go and read your bible undecided

Delusion 101
So after you know Bible is my book and you still want me to answer you undecided undecided undecided

So tell me which one you believe in and stop hiding under the goose of pretence.
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by Emusan(m): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
hahn:
Enlighten me on this "true system"

You know already since you're once a Christian.
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by Emusan(m): 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Pastafarian:
true that

FSM has his own system

So is FSM your God?
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by hahn(m): 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Boland:
You sound like you're angry and I understand you bro, I've been there.

Wow. So you can hear my voice cheesy

Whatever it is, God can solve it.

But it can't solve world hunger, poverty or save the children that die daily. Wow. Such incompetence is worthy to be praised undecided

I know deep down you know that there is a supreme being. Seek him "truthfully" and he shall reveal himself to you.

How do you know it is a "he"? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by Wilgrea7(m): 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
jonbellion:
Make we hear word joor.
One of the oldest deities yo be worshipped was over 40 000 years old
So all you young earth creationists Yahweh was like 36000 years behind
He was basically creating the universe when the Löwenmensch figurine was worshipped
PS: The earth isn't 6000 years old angry

although i agree with you that the earth is not 6000 years old, who is this “god" that you claim existed 40,000 years ago
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by Pastafarian: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
Emusan:

So is FSM your God?

FSM is not just MY God

he's the one true God and evidence abound of him unlike some god that resides in a book and makes Israel his own people

The Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't need anybody to worship him unlike the fake god that needs arse licking always

FSM shits on Yahweh anytime any day

1 Like

Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by Pastafarian: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
Boland:
Thanks bro.

you're welcome bro

we need to spread the gospel of FSM

spread it to the whole world

may his noodly appendage keep touch on your everyday life

R'Amen

1 Like

Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by hahn(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Emusan:

Delusion 101
So after you know Bible is my book and you still want me to answer you undecided undecided undecided

So tell me which one you believe in and stop hiding under the goose of pretence.

You did not answer my question. So I ain't answering yours
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by hahn(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Emusan:

Lol.
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by Wilgrea7(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
hahn:

But it can't solve world hunger, poverty or save the children that die daily. Wow. Such incompetence is worthy to be praised undecided

people die daily.. yes.. people are hungry... yes... people are poor... yes... what have you done about it? God has his reasons why things are like that.. maybe its a test to see the good ones that will help... maybe not.. no one knows... but before you attack me .. let me tell you something

the poverty and death etc u blame on God.. was it caused by him?? no it wasn't.. it was caused by greedy humans who wanted to cease power and be on top.. it was caused by war.. greed ... rejection... instead of blaming God.. why don't we actually try to do something to change these situations?

my opinion tho
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by Emusan(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
Pastafarian:

FSM is not just MY God

[size=14pt]he's the one true God and evidence abound of him[/size] unlike some god that resides in a book and makes Israel his own people

The Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't need anybody to worship him unlike the fake god that needs arse licking always

All these frustration amount to nothing.

At least your have God which you have ALL EVIDENCE of his existence, so give way and let's see other people who didn't believe in God at all.
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by Pastafarian: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
Emusan:

All these frustration amount to nothing.

At least your have God which you have ALL EVIDENCE of his existence, so give way and let's see other people who didn't believe in God at all.

speaking unbiased truth with facts is now frustration?

you're much smarter than this

use the good brain FSM gave you
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by Emusan(m): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
Pastafarian:

speaking unbiased truth with facts is now frustration?

you're much smarter than this

use the good brain FSM gave you

Yes your unbiased truth indicates that YOU HAVE GOD and acknowledge the existence of a God so this puts you in a religious group.

Stop wasting our time here.
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by cyojunior1(m): 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Pastafarian:

you're welcome bro

we need to spread the gospel of FSM

spread it to the whole world

may his noodly appendage keep touch on your everyday life

R'Amen

Wow ! I tink its getting more interesting , can u tell me more about this FSM god of urs ?
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by efembaba(m): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Pls what's FSM
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by CoolUsername: 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
cyojunior1:

Wow ! I tink its getting more interesting , can u tell me more about this FSM god of urs ?

First, let us pray.

1 Like

Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by cyojunior1(m): 2:03am On Nov 18, 2016
CoolUsername:

First, let us pray.

So let me knw abt ur god
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by hopefulLandlord: 2:21am On Nov 18, 2016
cyojunior1:

So let me knw abt ur god

this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1955057/pastafarians-lets-meet-here#50746632 has all the info you need
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by jonbellion(m): 4:42am On Nov 18, 2016
Wilgrea7:

although i agree with you that the earth is not 6000 years old, who is this “god" that you claim existed 40,000 years ago
it was the Löwenmensch figurine
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by ScienceWatch: 12:40am On Nov 25, 2016
hahn:

Which one?

Allah?
Zeus?
Vishnu?
Jehovah?
Yahweh?
Eledumare?
Here we see Jesus give to the Atheists the real reason why they can’t believe the evidence of Jesus Christ’ miraculous WORKS.

Joh 7:14 Now about the middle of the Jewish religious festival, Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
Joh 7:15 And the Jews were amazed, saying, How knows this man this, having never learned?
Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but the true God that sent me.
Joh 8:29 And He that sent me is with me: God has not left me alone; for I do always those things that please Him. (Restoring the suffering people.)
Joh 8:38 I speak and do that which I have seen with my Father the true God: and you do that which you have seen with your father Satan.

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If the true God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and live not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of lies.
Consider what Jesus said to the Jews earlier, Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by ScienceWatch: 12:42am On Nov 25, 2016
Pastafarian:

FSM is not just MY God

he's the one true God and evidence abound of him unlike some god that resides in a book and makes Israel his own people

Here we see Jesus give to the Atheists the real reason why they can’t believe the evidence of Jesus Christ’ miraculous WORKS.

Joh 7:14 Now about the middle of the Jewish religious festival, Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
Joh 7:15 And the Jews were amazed, saying, How knows this man this, having never learned?
Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but the true God that sent me.
Joh 8:29 And He that sent me is with me: God has not left me alone; for I do always those things that please Him. (Restoring the suffering people.)
Joh 8:38 I speak and do that which I have seen with my Father the true God: and you do that which you have seen with your father Satan.

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If the true God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and live not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of lies.
Consider what Jesus said to the Jews earlier, Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by ScienceWatch: 12:44am On Nov 25, 2016
Emusan:

Here Jesus Christ explains why the miracles/WORKS are a vital part of the complete Gospel. It is so that we will be so amazed at the love of God in our suffering, that we will believe and no longer doubt the Son of God. He has proven himself to us !
Joh 5:20 For the God loves the Son, and shows Him all miracles that He does: and He will show me greater miracles/WORKS than these, so that you may be amazed and believe.
Joh 5:21 For as the Father raise up the dead, and give them life; even so the Son gives life to whom he will.
Joh 5:22 For the Father judge no man, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:
Joh 5:24 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that understand what I am saying and doing, and believes in God that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto eternal life.

Have you ever wondered why many people have a hard time honouring Jesus?
Here Jesus explains this problem very clearly.
Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.

Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by ScienceWatch: 12:46am On Nov 25, 2016
The evidence of creation is not hard to find. The mind-blowing evidence for CREATION is put in its simplest form in John 14:12.

Dishonest, ambitious scientists earn a living by shoving insane ideas into the laps of the masses who usually have no way to verify the poo/excrement.

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in John 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

You can know a true pastor, minister, evangelist by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by ScienceWatch: 12:47am On Nov 25, 2016
Finally honest scientists have agreed that evolution and the Big Bang for what it always was. A SERIOUS SCAM !

Honest scientists have seen overwhelming scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and two excellent sources of study, Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked !

Now we have no more excuse for our dark ignorance of how the spirit realm on both the dark side and the light side operate in human life, thanks to Emmanuel TV.
It is frightening to hear all the personal testimonies of people that have suffered because of stepping into the dark side.
Can one escape the vicious spiritual traps laid for millions of innocent people by fake pastors, competing religions, cruel governments and science ?
Emmanuel TV provide the most scientifically verifiable evidence of the highest spiritual TRUTH to the world 24 HRS A DAY. Now you too can escape into true light.

Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles, His mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection from the grave was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of God.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. On our journey to discover scientifically verifiable evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful, scientifically verifiable source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual TV and youtube.com
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by hahn(m): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
ScienceWatch:

Jesus coming to earth was a useless venture and another failure by the incompetent Jehovah.

Aside from the pile of rubbish you just quoted, he and his incompetent dad did nothing new, taught us nothing new and didn't solve one single problem

Good thing the story is fake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by MrPRevailer(m): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
hahn:

Nope. I am the God that video is referring to grin

You claim there is no God yet you end up outlining supernatural gods of religions as the possible creator of the universe. hmm.
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by ScienceWatch: 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
hahn:

Jesus coming to earth was a useless venture and another failure by the incompetent Jehovah.

Aside from the pile of rubbish you just quoted, he and his incompetent dad did nothing new, taught us nothing new and didn't solve one single problem

Suddenly the story is real. Suddenly the story has irrefutable evidence that can also stand strong in a court of law.

1) The whole world is suddenly breaking away from hundreds of years of lies like yours about the true God.

2) Suddenly the world knows that there is a loving God that want to heal them and Deliver them from the damage that evil spirits cause.

3) Suddenly the world knows that Jesus is real and solves peoples problems that no one else can solve.

I challenge anyone anywhere in the world that have a health problem that no one could solve to go to the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and then tell Hahn that he is a FAKE.

WARNING ! Nigeria must not make the same foolish mistake as the Jews. . Jesus said of them, "Satan will not and can not work against himself. "

Two thousand years later history repeats itself. The Jews rejected the Messiah, today the godless CAN & Pentecostal PFN leaders continue its terrible attacks on the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria.
These fake church leaders are behaving the same way the so-called Jewish church leaders of Jesus time behaved. When these fake Pharisees/ holy church men said to Jesus that he is doing all the miracles because satan gives him the power to do it.

Jesus said of them, "satan will not and can not work against himself. " The Pentecostal leaders are behaving just like the godless and fake Pharisee churchmen who said to Jesus that no one taught him, meaning no one ordained Jesus, so where did he get the authority to be priest/ Pastor/ healer, etc. All this show that the Jesus, the sent Messiah is again on trial today.

The time in now ! These vicious Pentecostal leaders and CAN will have to admit in secret that “Truly Christ is risen and is alive still.”
Church leaders are too threatened to accept Prophet TB Joshua and the biblical and scientific evidence of the Awesome Healing, Signs and Wonders coming directly from the international testimonies of thousands upon thousands of people and Pastors of all religions and nationalities that has been to the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by Deicide: 1:17am On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by CAPSLOCKED: 1:43am On Nov 27, 2016
hahn:

Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by ScienceWatch: 1:51am On Nov 28, 2016
Albert Einstein - did not believe in a personal God. A God that will heal and deliver.

Although today he has been proven wrong by the overwhelming biblical and scientifically vrifiable evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria. However, it is interesting how he arrived at that conclusion.

While developing the theory of relativity, Einstein realized that his mathematical equations led to the conclusion that the universe had a beginning. But because he was atheist/deist/agnostic/humanist etc.

Einstein didn't like the idea of a beginning of the universe , because he thought one would have to conclude that the universe was created by God. So, he cunningly added a cosmological constant to his mathematical equation to attempt to get rid of the evidence of a beginning of the universe.

He said this was one of the worst mistakes of his life. So, although Einstein was not a Christian, he had great respect for Jesus, and recognized that He was an amazing figure in history. Personally having grown up as an atheist in a non-religious home, Einstein initially saw Jesus as a brilliant teacher when I read the gospels for the first time at age 32.

If we wont worship the creator God,, we are atheists. Don’t be confused with the many fancy titles created, they all mean the same thing in the end.
hahn:

Hi Hahn, I apologize for quoting rubbish.
Maybe i can try again to get it right this time.

In these scriptures we see that Jesus Christ is accused of using demonic power to deliver a man from an evil spirit.
Mat 9:32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil.
Mat 9:33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb man spoke: and all the people were amazed, saying, this was never seen in Israel.
Mat 9:34 But the Pharisees said, He delivers out devils through the prince of the devils.

[b]Note how the same false accusations are made against the Holy Prophet TB Joshua [/b]by church leaders world wide.

[b]24 hours a day, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ miraculous WORKS [/b]Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.
Re: Science Has Found Evidence Of God. by hahn(m): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Hi Hahn, I apologize for quoting rubbish.
Maybe i can try again to get it right this time.

In these scriptures we see that Jesus Christ is accused of using demonic power to deliver a man from an evil spirit.
Mat 9:32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil.
Mat 9:33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb man spoke: and all the people were amazed, saying, this was never seen in Israel.
Mat 9:34 But the Pharisees said, He delivers out devils through the prince of the devils.

Note how the same false accusations are made against the Holy Prophet TB Joshua [/b]by church leaders world wide.

[b]24 hours a day, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ miraculous WORKS [/b]Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

Has TB Joshua ever visited a hospital to deliver people with [b]REAL
diseases, illnesses, sicknesses and other things that the incompetent Jehovah has blessed people with?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. / Dont Be Deceived By Drawings, Jesus Was A Black Man!!! / The Difference Between Hell, Hell Fire And Lake Of Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.