Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Make Good Profit In Snail Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Make Good Profit In Snail Farming (352 Views)

How To Sell Watermelon Fruits At A Good Profit: Where To Sell, How To Sell And W / Updated - How To Construct a Snail House for Snail Farming Business / My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Good Profit In Snail Farming by segun23(m): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Are you tire of looking for money to eat. are u thinking of the kind of business u should start with why don't you try snail farming business where U rear snails and u make good profit from it is so simple and easy but you have to give ur and effort to come out great so I will be leading you on step2steps on how to go about it u might see people doing it and feel dey are wasting der time but believe. Me it is the best farming every so to get more from my books on snail farming which is just #500 for my full ebook that will train you contact by mail.Raji.segun1@gmail.com or call 08176368633 see you @d top

(1) (Reply)

Quality Ginger, Maize And Soyabeans Available. / Catfish Available For Sake In Large Quantities Different Sizes / Uncracked And Crack Pkn Is Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.