Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,938 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

PHOTO: Nigerian Student Jailed For Sexually Assaulting Woman In UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Nigerian Student Jailed For Sexually Assaulting Woman In UK (1397 Views)

Army Probes Video Of Soldiers Assaulting IPOB Members / A Nigerian Soldier Jailed For Fleeing From Bokoharam And Hiding In Igboland / Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Nigerian Student Jailed For Sexually Assaulting Woman In UK by harbdulrasaq88(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
27 year old Peter Odukoya, a Computer science undergraduate in the UK, has been convicted by a UK court after it heard an audio of a 20 year old woman he sexually assaulted.

In the audio which was played in the court by the prosecution, the woman was heard pleading with him as he assaulted her "I don't want this. I'm very drunk".

Odukoya had on the day he attacked the lady, met her at a night out with some of his friends. He offered to give her a lift which she accepted. Odukoya then dropped off his other friends at their homes before heading back to his flat with his victim who was already drunk.

According to express.co.uk, his victim's "instincts kicked in" in the car and she turned on her phone's recording app which recorded her saying "Please, I have a boyfriend. I don't want this. I'm very drunk.”

She managed to push him off and lock herself in his bathroom before ringing a friend to pick her up. The girl later gave the disturbing recordings to police.

Lead Prosecutor, Harry Baker, told the court "She was left humiliated. It affected her grades. She says it completely took her dignity away."

Odukoya, a computer science student, of Treforest, Pontypridd, was jailed for year after being found guilty of sexual assault. He will remain on the sex offenders register for 10 years and given a restraining order against his victim for five years.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/photo-nigerian-student-jailed-for.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Student Jailed For Sexually Assaulting Woman In UK by EdCure: 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sexual predators have no place in the free world.
But men have to beware of the girls they sleep with. Lots of these hags report rape after consensual sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Student Jailed For Sexually Assaulting Woman In UK by cktheluckyman: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
But the guy did not eventually rape her.Haba I don't see the assault here
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Student Jailed For Sexually Assaulting Woman In UK by Collenshy2020(m): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
27 year old {PETER ODUKOYA}. Scanning.....

Afonja&ASSAULT.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Student Jailed For Sexually Assaulting Woman In UK by jtjohn(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Too bad....
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Student Jailed For Sexually Assaulting Woman In UK by tobtap: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
sad sad
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Student Jailed For Sexually Assaulting Woman In UK by IVORY2009(m): 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
na wa, it looks like a setup! This can not happen in Nigeria, where the rule of law does not work!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Student Jailed For Sexually Assaulting Woman In UK by IVORY2009(m): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Did you read the aspect where the said lady was telling him "I hv a boyfriend, I dont want this" and she manages to escape and hide herself in the guys bathroom and dem call a friend, perhaps if she had not done so, the end result would have been different, in UK their laws work, on like 9ja!

attempted rape case...

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Student Jailed For Sexually Assaulting Woman In UK by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
The guy needs a good lawyer

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Student Jailed For Sexually Assaulting Woman In UK by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
People who weren't properly raised are easy to spot. An "innocent" girl waa sexually assaulted and here you are calling women names. Get well soon!
EdCure:
Sexual predators have no place in the free world.
But men have to beware of the girls they sleep with. Lots of these hags report rape after consensual sex.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Student Jailed For Sexually Assaulting Woman In UK by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
Collenshy2020:
27 year old {PETER ODUKOYA}.
Scanning....

Afonja&ASSAULT.

Please stop this tribalism....

but then again these ncan posts can be so hilarious sometimes

Always fun reading these tribal bashings on NL
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Student Jailed For Sexually Assaulting Woman In UK by striker9(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
She was drunk yet accepted a ride
She was drunk yet she could on a recording app
She was drunk yet she could run into the bathroom to call a friend

This guy just enter one chance and she blamed him for her grade lmao guess she needed an excuse to justify her low grades. The guy is a perpetual fool,when many girls plenty but he thinks he can pull a sharp one on her, enjoy your time in prison.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Student Jailed For Sexually Assaulting Woman In UK by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
Odukoya sef cry
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Student Jailed For Sexually Assaulting Woman In UK by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hahahahahaaaa, afon ja maka why?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Student Jailed For Sexually Assaulting Woman In UK by Collenshy2020(m): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
Axon:

Please stop this tribalism....
but then again these ncan posts can be so hilarious sometimes
Always fun reading these tribal bashings on NL
Are U an Afonja or Igbo?
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Student Jailed For Sexually Assaulting Woman In UK by gidgiddy: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
cktheluckyman:

You dont actually have to rape someone to be charged with sexual assault. Just touching a womans @$$ or boobs without permission can lead to a sexual assault charge in developed countries like Great Britain

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Student Jailed For Sexually Assaulting Woman In UK by feedthenation(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
His student visa is likely to be revoked after serving his prison sentence - end of his studentship in UK forever.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Student Jailed For Sexually Assaulting Woman In UK by dnawah(m): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
IVORY2009:

Did you read the aspect where the said lady was telling him "I hv a boyfriend, I dont want this" and she manages to escape and hide herself in the guys bathroom and dem call a friend, perhaps if she had not done so, the end result would have been different, in UK their laws work, on like 9ja!

attempted rape case...
it could be a set up or she was high on something."very drunk"have u ever asked urself y drunkards always put they bottles under they arm pits?they hands are too weak to hold it,for talking of pressing phone.it is proven that a mad man is better than a drunk.

(1) (Reply)

Again, Fayose Goes Prophetic, Gives 22 Predictions For 2017 / Biafran Man Furious With Naija.com For Calling Him Biafran Supporter-Funny Video / Okorocha Fired Commissioners, LG Chairmen Over Sit-at-home Protest –IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.