Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Recession Proof Business Idea 2016 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Recession Proof Business Idea 2016 (447 Views)

The Only Pandemic & Recession Proof Business / Recession Proof Investment To Consider / BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recession Proof Business Idea 2016 by Anumuduc(m): 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
My good people, please give me your attention as I introduce you to givers forum, givers forum is a community where we assist each other and in return make cool interest. it is very similar to MMM but it's interest is 40percent, unlike MMM that is 30percent, you are also entitled to registration bonus and referral bonuses.The BEST part is that you can withdraw your money weekly if u want or monthly of you so desire. it works like magic and its the best thing happening to us at the moment.
I know many people will still doubt this, just like we all doubted MMM and today it's working greatly for us....
I started MMM with just #100,000 some months ago which has grown to #500,000 as I write.
if you wish to register with givers forum or MMM please drop your number or you can send me a mail, just give it a trial and I bet you, you will never regret it.
Call or Text:07038824215
Re: Recession Proof Business Idea 2016 by Diva122(f): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
1000(0.98) BTC free Bitcoin on Registration..

(1) (Reply)

12 Ways To Earn More Money While You Have A Full-time Job / Welcome To MMM The World Of Monkeys. / Earn Big Money With A Very Little Money Not Even Up To A Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.