Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

KAG WHERE ARE YOU? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / KAG WHERE ARE YOU? (854 Views)

Re: Kag: Atheism & The Dialectics Of Spirituality / KAG: Atheism & The Dialectics Of Spirituality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KAG WHERE ARE YOU? by DeepSight(m): 10:00am On Nov 04, 2009
KAG i need you to join a discussion, here, .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-345823.0.html

Been searching for you, this is a last ditch effort to draw your attention
Re: KAG WHERE ARE YOU? by KAG: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2009
Deep Sight:

KAG i need you to join a discussion, here, .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-345823.0.html

Been searching for you, this is a last ditch effort to draw your attention

Why? If this thread is anything like the previous one where you pointedly refused to offer anything tangible - by way of evidence, or even something akin to a syllogism, etc - then I can't afford to waste what little free time I have. I might drop in at some point, though.
Re: KAG WHERE ARE YOU? by DeepSight(m): 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2009
KAG!!!! There you are!

Nice to hear your cutting remarks again, brother!

Well, please just try, i do beg - of all the persons i may have been interested in picking for that discussion, you caught my mind because of the issues raised in our previous discourse. I already reported myself to some others, indicating that i had been arguing against heavy science such as Einstein's relativism, etc. . . but please indulge me, i sensed from your posts that this would be a subject you might be interested in.

Now remember that it may not be fair to state that i provided no reasons for my stance.

Recall that i asked you these questions:

1. Into what is "space" expanding.

2. Can infinite time be created (even if it is conceded that finite time can be created, or rather, come into existence at a point).

KAG, i no get strength to blow oyinbo for you, summary is that i felt engaged by your mind and i would like to discuss further on that thread.

Whichever way it goes, i know we will be the richer for it.

Cheers bro!
Re: KAG WHERE ARE YOU? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2009
KAG:

Why? If this thread is anything like the previous one where you pointedly refused to offer anything tangible - by way of evidence, or even something akin to a syllogism, etc - then I can't afford to waste what little free time I have. I might drop in at some point, though.

I wasnt the only one who noticed?  shocked

Little wonder i have no patience for his countless worthless threads . . . that makes at least 5 of us now with the same conviction on deep sight.
Noisy but shallow.
Re: KAG WHERE ARE YOU? by DeepSight(m): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2009
^^^ Ah, pls just lay off, ok?

Just cos some peeps disagree with me dont mean I aint said sumthin, ok?

Big questions still awaiting you on Jesus being God, i have told you several times to limit yourself to Bible diiscussions, since the Bible is the limit and summit of your education, ok? Why the hell are you always barging into these threads that don't concern you? ? ?
Re: KAG WHERE ARE YOU? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2009
Deep Sight:

^^^ Ah, pls just lay off, ok?

Just cos some peeps disagree with me dont mean I aint said sumthin, ok?

Surely you must realise there is some truth to the fact that much of your threads are simply intellectually poor. You make a lot of noise but after removing the fluff there really is nothing left.
Re: KAG WHERE ARE YOU? by DeepSight(m): 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2009
LAY OFF DAVID! AM NOT THE ONE CALLING A CARPENTER GOD AM I? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Big questions still awaiting you on Jesus being God, i have told you several times to limit yourself to Bible diiscussions, since the Bible is the limit and summit of your education, ok? Why the hell are you always barging into these threads that don't concern you? ? ?
Re: KAG WHERE ARE YOU? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2009
Deep Sight:

LAY OFF DAVID! AM NOT THE ONE CALLING A CARPENTER GOD AM I? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

What has this got to do with calling a carpenter God? I have every right to call a mechanic an angel . . . what is that to you?

There are no questions awaiting me anywhere, i am tired of addressing your myopism and confusion. If the bible where the limit and summit of my education i wont be where i am today . . . for all your cosmological nonsense . . . even atheists cant stand your own warped argument and appallingly low intellectual rigor. What a shame.
Re: KAG WHERE ARE YOU? by DeepSight(m): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2009
Fine. No wahala. Let's leave it ok? Jesus is God. If you want, i will also declare that you are almighty God.

Let's just leave it ok?

Thanks.
Re: KAG WHERE ARE YOU? by PastorAIO: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2009
So davidylan is actually still around.  I thought that maybe he hadn't been to Nairaland for a while.  So he was actually running away, true true! shocked

The thread that Davidylan ran away from was not a thread in which deep sight was trying to offer anything, tangible or not, but actually was supposed to be about Davidylan's views.  He asked for an exposition of certain bible verses and 'poof!'  Davidylan disappeared.  

You were happy to engage him up until then, david.  To be honest, I was kinda disappointed.
Re: KAG WHERE ARE YOU? by Nezan(m): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2009
Aha, DeepSight and Davidylan again cheesy
Re: KAG WHERE ARE YOU? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2009
Pastor AIO:

So davidylan is actually still around. I thought that maybe he hadn't been to Nairaland for a while. So he was actually running away, true true! shocked

The thread that Davidylan ran away from was not a thread in which deep sight was trying to offer anything, tangible or not, but actually was supposed to be about Davidylan's views. He asked for an exposition of certain bible verses and 'poof!' Davidylan disappeared.

You were happy to engage him up until then, david. To be honest, I was kinda disappointed.

I have never had cause to really engage you but this summation is pretty hasty and stupid to be honest. First and foremost i do NOT live on Nairaland and i'm not obligated to respond to threads i consider a waste of time. Secondly i took time out of no time at all to go through deep sight's claims for the better part of 2 pages! Does that constitute "running away"?

I have been very busy writing my thesis . . . which as you know is much more important than responding to a blind bat who asks the same questions over and over and over again with no hope of his ever comprehending anything.

Thirdly, i've been here way longer than you both . . . we've been responding to THESE SAME VERSES for the last 3-4 yrs! Deep sight isnt the first to produce them and bawl for "answers", we've been thru huxley before, Nferyn before him, KAG too, olabowale . . . sometimes it gets tiring having to regurgitate the samething to senseless people whose ulterior motive is NOT knowledge but a desperate search for available loopholes.
Re: KAG WHERE ARE YOU? by DeepSight(m): 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2009
davidylan:

I have been very busy writing my thesis . . . which as you know is much more important than responding to a blind bat who asks the same questions over and over and over again with no hope of his ever comprehending anything.

Wahala for the panel wey go read that thesis o, i hope say yabbis no go dey inside for the panel
Re: KAG WHERE ARE YOU? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2009
Deep Sight:

Wahala for the panel wey go read that thesis o, i hope say yabbis no go dey inside for the panel

Dont worry, as long as deep sight is not on the panel.
Re: KAG WHERE ARE YOU? by DeepSight(m): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2009
davidylan:

Dont worry, as long as deep sight is not on the panel.

LOL!
Re: KAG WHERE ARE YOU? by PastorAIO: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2009
davidylan:

I have never had cause to really engage you but this summation is pretty hasty and stupid to be honest. First and foremost i do NOT live on Nairaland and i'm not obligated to respond to threads i consider a waste of time. Secondly i took time out of no time at all to go through deep sight's claims for the better part of 2 pages! Does that constitute "running away"?

Thirdly, i've been here way longer than you both . . . we've been responding to THESE SAME VERSES for the last 3-4 yrs! Deep sight isnt the first to produce them and bawl for "answers", we've been thru huxley before, Nferyn before him, KAG too, olabowale . . . sometimes it gets tiring having to regurgitate the samething to senseless people whose ulterior motive is NOT knowledge but a desperate search for available loopholes.

davidylan, I apologize.  Perhaps you could have just referred him to the previous threads where the verses have been tackled before.  I didn't participate in that thread but I was just an on looker and as such I was keen to see how you tackled his questions.  That is all really.  I shouldn't have gone into all that stuff about you running away.
Re: KAG WHERE ARE YOU? by manmagnet(f): 9:04am On Nov 05, 2009
there aint notin wrong with a dude giving me a bible for my bday, i would really appreciate it, kiss

(1) (Reply)

Conversational Poem With God / Are You Ready? There Will Be No Excuse / Predictions From The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.