Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Ex-minister Rasheed Gbadamosi Is Dead [photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-minister Rasheed Gbadamosi Is Dead [photo] (702 Views)

Solomon Dalung's First Wife Is Dead (Photo) / PHOTOS Former Minister, Rasheed Gbadamosi Is Dead / Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-minister Rasheed Gbadamosi Is Dead [photo] by perfectwazobia1: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ex-Minister Rasheed Gbadamosi Is Dead
A former Minister of National Planning, Rasheed Gbadamosi, is dead. Mr. Gbadamosi, 73, died on Wednesday evening in his Ikorodu, Lagos residence, according to news monitored on the Nigeria Television Authority. The cause of his death was not disclosed. Mr. Gbadamosi, a businessman, had in April suffered stroke and was flown abroad for medical attention. The deceased, a playwright and economist, served as the Commissioner for Establishment and Economic Development in Lagos State.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/11/16/ex-minister-rasheed-gbadamosi-dead

Re: Ex-minister Rasheed Gbadamosi Is Dead [photo] by sarrki(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
Rip

Am sure death take him away

I pray you didn't steal from Nigerian coffers

No mercy when it comes to that

No one should quote me and preach morals

What you do is what you get

The way you pose in a pix is how you see yourself
Re: Ex-minister Rasheed Gbadamosi Is Dead [photo] by perfectwazobia1: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
sarrki:
Rip

Am sure death take him away

I pray you didn't steal from Nigerian coffers

No mercy when it comes to that

No one should quote me and preach morals

What you do is what you get

The way you pose in a pix is how you see yourself

I thought you gonna asked for the cause of his death

(1) (Reply)

Emeka Offor To Ndi-anambra – Obiano Is Doing Well, Let Us Support Him [photos] / PHOTOS: Nigeria Is Not A Corrupt Country- Saraki / Funny Picture Of Federal Government Vs. Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.