Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl (34883 Views)

Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Neighbour’s Daughter, 6 / Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside / Kenya Man Rapes His 98-year-old Grandmother And Two-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
gbosaa:

Meaning of what?
Afonja dat I have been seeing up and down
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by Kagawa10: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
Tenniebenson:

All I can see is Afonja being relentless at uncovering every evil acts in their society unlike SE media!
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by Phunkyposh(f): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
CertifiedFreak:

omo Eksu, e ti fi twin hall ya foto taan.

Wharefa.......
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by emymeeky: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Dollyak:
Ffs lmao. Nairalanders will never change grin. On a more serious note, paedophiles should be subject to death penalty or castration.

Guess I made u smile
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by samuel19222(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
Why the stupid man no go Bleep ashawo starting from FIGO.
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by fdeezee: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
I almost said END TIME SIGN.. den I remembered... wetin never happen before?.. sorry for the child... if bad people dey last on earth..this man no go last
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
Tenniebenson:

You are asking the wrong person. I came to Nairaland, saw people shouting Afonja. I thought to myself that I missed the 'garri' crews n all the other crews that I didn't join when I had the chance.

I like the name and sound of Afonja. I can't call someone ofe nmanu or oil soup but Afonja is more respectable.

Afonjo sounds like afonjo which in Igbo means 'bad belle'.

Since I saw that name, I've been shouting it.

Btw it's 'upandan' not 'up and down'

Now join us and shout Afonjaaaaaa.
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by Kingbuhari(m): 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
this people has the loosest waist , when I first saw the topic I decided not to check the name of the perpetrator because I knw I won't be disappoint.. Afonjas TUFIAKWA
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
gbosaa:

You are asking the wrong person. I came to Nairaland, saw people shouting Afonja. I thought to myself that I missed the 'garri' crews n all the other crews that I didn't join when I had the chance.

I like the name and sound of Afonja. I can't call someone ofe nmanu or oil soup but Afonja is more respectable.

Afonjo sounds like afonjo which in Igbo means 'bad belle'.

Since I saw that name, I've been shouting it.

Btw it's 'upandan' not 'up and down'

Now join us and shout Afonjaaaaaa.
See as I dey look u
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kagawa10:

All I can see is Afonja being relentless at uncovering every evil acts in their society unlike SE media!
Hmmmm... Still thinking..
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by mizzytan(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Abomination!!!
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by Isamak(m): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
emymeeky:
Afon...

This made my day with the pics combination.. Lmao.. South Wasteners & Rape, Rituals, Bribery e.t.c are 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
Tenniebenson:

See as I dey look u

Stop looking and shout Afonjaaaaa. Shout tell you lose your breath.

You are not from the 'waste' side by any chance, are you?
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
gbosaa:

Stop looking and shout Afonjaaaaa. Shout tell you lose your breath.
You are not from the 'waste' side by any chance, are you?
Uh?? Waste? Na wa ooo
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by purem(m): 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
did afonja guy shud sent to life imprisonment....... or trump will here abt it o ;Ddid afonja guy shud sent to life imprisonment....... or trump will here abt it o
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by Lepacioust(f): 12:08am On Nov 18, 2016
na wa ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by Icon79(m): 12:28am On Nov 18, 2016
Jayson1:
Why always them?

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by Hash86(m): 3:29am On Nov 18, 2016
Afonjas and rape! Ah. And they can let the bastard go free but if to say na GARRI he'n steal they for don burn'am sharply
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by PhilemonObende: 5:07am On Nov 18, 2016
We yorubas sef.
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by smithereen: 6:41am On Nov 18, 2016
removed
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by odogwu190(m): 6:47am On Nov 18, 2016
Yoruba king of rubbish!!!
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:58am On Nov 18, 2016
edudguy:
He deserves this

No he deserves this

1 Like

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by edudguy(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=51132472]
No he deserves this[/quote True, but the picture though
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by Mockinbird: 8:27am On Nov 18, 2016
Funnicator:
Look at his name Yisa Aweda.
Afonja's no get shame. #spits.
osu ugu hawkin mofkin flat.head.
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by Mockinbird: 8:28am On Nov 18, 2016
emymeeky:
Afon...
Afon what?!
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by Praktikals(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2016
edudguy:
He deserves this
He deserves much more. They should just cut off his joystick already.
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by oscaruzie(m): 8:58am On Nov 18, 2016
Baroba:

Doesn't fit the crime, too lenient in my opinion, he needs to be hanged..

...hanged from the ballsack ni
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by Girlbestfriend(f): 8:58am On Nov 18, 2016
harmbhrosz:
You're a witch which is why the joke I made has been burning you unnecessarily

So witch leave me alone biko grin grin grin

And hope you've awarded your father and mother on how they failed in parenting. grin grin grin

your stupidity has no bound.......tell moi who has a problem with parenting?

in other news!!!!

your certificate for stupidity is still waiting for collection. dumbass
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by Basfaq(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2016
Funnicator:
Look at his name Yisa Aweda.

Afonja's no get shame. #spits.
he most be of baby manufacturer.ipob.everyhing tribalistic. grin grin
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by harmbhrosz(m): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

your stupidity has no bound.......tell moi who has a problem with parenting?

in other news!!!!

your certificate for stupidity is still waiting for collection. dumbass
mad witch you're still here undecided

The bad parenting must have really hit you hard grin grin grin grin

Leave mi biko, I'm not interested in you(witch) or is it by force grin grin grin
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl by Irrisistable(f): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2016
Shameless idiot, he needs to be castrated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP / Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra / Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.