Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,003 members, 7,810,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story (91321 Views)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by AntiWailer: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sad.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Selfhood: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
########

14 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by DICKtator: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
After reading all the attached I feel like attacking Uncle Matthew grin

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Where are the original school fees receipts, if he truly paid for the fees he should have original copies and who pays for feeding, welfare, hospital bills etc which the kids require?. Jail him for wife battering

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by IRobot7(m): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Women!!!! With their mouth (nagging and lies) and spinsterhood flirting life which they are never ready to bring to a halt even after marriage, they can make a man commit regrettable actions. You have to be careful when doing things with a woman as you would when about to attack a venomous creature.

8 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by otokx(m): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
This one pass telenovela, somebody should help me with that Obasanjo picture that says what kind of nonsense is this?

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Godsate: 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
Most women, though not all are evil

I wish zenith bank take him back.

5 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
Who are these people? Are they aliens?
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by repogirl(f): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
Oh boy, this tori long, I will pay it due attention later. Make i just book space first.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by jaiyefavour: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
some men are unbelievable.....I won't expose my wife to the world no matter how hurt I am.....besides men need to control emotions
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Kuzee23: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
peterdrury:
Who could have imagined that the persons involved were good lovers prior to the incident. I'm not trying to take side with him or her but after reading this, I feel they should settle out of court. Who knows, they might fall in love again. Love can be found in a hopeless place.

You need Jesus!
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
GurlFriend:
"My Wife Had Sex With A Married Man, Got Pregnant For Him & Aborted The Twin" - John Edobor

John Edobor, the man who was accused by his estranged wife, Ivie Edobor, of violently attacking her and breaking her leg has for the first time since the incident spoken his side of the story. Recall that earlier in the week, his wife's lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye announced that John had been sacked by his employers, Zenith bank in demonstration of their stand against domestic violence.

After his sack, Laila's blog reached out to him to hear his side of the story, and his version (which he has also posted on his social media page) of what happened is totally different from his wife Ivie's version of events. According to him, his wife had allegedly had an affair with a married man, gotten pregnant for him and aborted the pregnancy. He also alleged that it was this married man who was allegedly responsible for her fractured leg, not him.

He also debunked his wife's claims that he has abandoned his 3 daughters he had with her, and attached photos of their school fees payment as proof.

Read the allegations he sent to Laila's blog below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/john-edobor-man-accused-of-breaking.html
some women are Simply and naturally worthless

4 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by KingRex1(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
When it comes to issues like this, women always win. Everyone listens to and believe their side of the story first. The man may only be considered if he can prove beyond reasonable doubts.

That's why I never believed Tiwa and still pity tbillz

11 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Unsad(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
ONCE AGAIN. THE MEDIA HAS FAILED. NO INTEGRITY WHATSOEVER. JUNK PRESS ALLOVER THE GLOBE, GIVING JUDGEMENTS WITHOUT PROPER INVESTIGATION. THAT WOMAN IS A DEVIL.

8 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by peterdrury: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kuzee23:

You need Jesus!
You need to change your mindset towards life. Leave Jesus out of it and face reality. It has happened before and it will happen again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by notoriousbabe: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sex matter is everywhere on nairaland just like snake matter,I wonder the one wey lala like pass
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Unsad(m): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
jaiyefavour:
some men are unbelievable.....I won't expose my wife to the world no matter how hurt I am.....besides men need to control emotions
You're the unbelievable one here.

27 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by wakes: 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
It is well o!
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by goshen26: 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
Omo this one na season film...

Wat a world!!!
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Urukpe: 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=jaiyefavour post=51124126]some men are unbelievable.....I won't expose my wife to the world no matter how hurt I am.....besides men need to control emotions
[/quote

If the story is true, the man is an epitome of patience, after all the negative info about the guy for months, wic eventually led to his sack. If he remain quiet, his personality will be battered forever.

12 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by dingbang(m): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
For Berra for worse bro. You both swore it on d altar so y'all should face d consequences grin
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by remsonik(f): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
There are 3 sides to a story. Ivie's side,john's side and the truth. My only pity is for the kids who will be made to go through the trauma. This is gonna end dirty honestly

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by samilo88(m): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
na wao
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by martinnwani(m): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
jaiyefavour:
be careful how you talk!

3 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by freshcvvs: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
I don't even no what to say[sup][/sup]
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by eyinjuege: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
Onegai:
Hmm, he's got enough to prove reasonable doubt. But there need to be witnesses as to the assault to say what happened. Because right now, that's his word against hers. Ivie claims he hired thugs, he claims it was a 3-way brawl, both of them should provide witnesses. He is on trial for attempted murder of his spouse, not for not paying Child support. Though it was bad of her to lie about that to the media.

I don't buy that first marriage one, St. Dominic's is very thorough about their vetting process. So they would have announced banns in her village so that some nosy neighbour would come forward and they will stop the wedding. He would have been informed of her previous marriage to another man. Catholic church doesn't play with banns in Nigeria.

And they can subpoena her doctor in court to produce her medical history to prove a late-term abortion or not. So he should provide the name of the hospital in Surulere to the court. However, the wife says he kicked her out 2 years before the assault, the messages see her admitting that their marriage broke down 2 years before assault. How come he thought it was his? Unless they were still living together.

If one looks at the dates from the payments, August 2014, they were in school in Abraham Adesanya, so it's either they still lived close to Laura Stephens. And that payment was for 2014/2015 session. But August 2016, they were paying for 1st term in a Surulere school.
There is no 2015 schoolfees attached, so maybe she paid for that year.

He's being charged with attempted murder (the judge scaled up the charges from assault). The Law allows that a scuffle can lead to a slap in an argument with your spouse, but punches and visible beating and any broken limbs or anything that comes to the hospital is Assault.

If he can get a good lawyer, someone that handles Criminal cases, he can prove reasonable doubt to the Judge that Ivie is a an untrustworthy plantiff so her version of the story cannot be trusted and insist on witnesses around the area. Someone must have seen or heard something. If they were brawling with her bf, Surulere is not so quiet that someone won't have opened their window to peek and pokenose. Sometimes, an amebo neighbour can be a lifesaver o grin

All those school fees receipts except the last one had Mr and Mrs on it. The only one I can confidently say he paid was the last one posted. He insisted they write only his name on the receipt. Don't be surprised if Ivie brings out her bank records and transactions to show the money leaving her Acct to the schools acct (transfer or cheques).
I'd like to see his bank records before I can say for sure who paid the school fees. That's very easy to verify.
I say this because hardly will a man be separated from his wife, and will still be including her name in school fees receipt if he's the one paying.
Anyway, wetin consign me. I like all these civil and criminal cases.
Its just sad our police don't know how to investigate properly, and nobody bothers about forensic investigations.
The hammer in question, whose finger prints are on it? Who even owns the hammer in the first place sef? The owner must have brought it out from wherever- car boot, or house to cause havoc and nothing else.
So many questions...

12 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by july66: 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
GurlFriend:
"My Wife Had Sex With A Married Man, Got Pregnant For Him & Aborted The Twin" - John Edobor

John Edobor, the man who was accused by his estranged wife, Ivie Edobor, of violently attacking her and breaking her leg has for the first time since the incident spoken his side of the story. Recall that earlier in the week, his wife's lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye announced that John had been sacked by his employers, Zenith bank in demonstration of their stand against domestic violence.

After his sack, Laila's blog reached out to him to hear his side of the story, and his version (which he has also posted on his social media page) of what happened is totally different from his wife Ivie's version of events. According to him, his wife had allegedly had an affair with a married man, gotten pregnant for him and aborted the pregnancy. He also alleged that it was this married man who was allegedly responsible for her fractured leg, not him.

He also debunked his wife's claims that he has abandoned his 3 daughters he had with her, and attached photos of their school fees payment as proof.

Read the allegations he sent to Laila's blog below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/john-edobor-man-accused-of-breaking.html
Now that they made sure the man is sacked, how does that improve their lives? And they expect him to still pay the children's school fees having frustrated his life. This is an evil association.

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Zeze06(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
God please lead us not into temptation. . .If any man behaves like this around my wife am sure to be a murderer.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by stilldan001(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sometimes you just wonder if you can ever trust women in this life sha.

5 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by cr7lomo: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
Women are experts at manipulation and crying foul when they are the generates of problems since the creation of man...

Look as this woman just come ruin the man life...its better to hv baby mama than to give ur heart and love to these destiny ruiners...

I dont blame y celebs find it hard to marry women...marry a woman and c ur life and career crashing down right in front of u

9 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by afamaustin(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
marriage no d easy.na for God hand l d.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? / OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.