Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening (40497 Views)

Hoodlums Murder A Young Man In Ogoni, Rivers State Yesterday Evening (Photos) / See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) / This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Yesterday. Please Help Share. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hmmm! May God av mercy on his parents. I pray he's recovered safe & sound.

1 Like

Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by israelboy1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
what's wrong with the world?
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by bukynkwuenu: 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by uromicom: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
men any body get small weed... i no fit sleep ooooooo
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
Roast the kidnappers alive when caught! Devil punish any eediot that shouts jungle justice.
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by Handsomecole(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
Just imagine the agony and sorrow this boy's parents will be in by now. Who knows how much they suffered to bring him up. Now if they catch these people and burn them some people will be saying no to jungle justice.

But when they are committing the crime their hearts will become stone, causing pain and agony to their fellow humans.

I pray by God's grace the boy will be found.
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by adetunjioludami(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
twentyk:
i cant believe i just bought PURE WATER for 20 naira
the seller told me its 3 for 50 naira......
THINGS FALL APART
you, pure water seller, dia association, ur brain dat is nt working correctly to discern dat dis thread is not for bullshit... all of u are mad.. receive sanity ijn
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by Eagleword14(f): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
Such an innocent boy. May God set confusion in d midst of your abductors and reunite you with your family. You shall not die but live to declare the works of God in the land of the living.....in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by twentyk(m): 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
adetunjioludami:
you, pure water seller, dia association, ur brain dat is nt working correctly to discern dat dis thread is not for bullshit... all of u are mad.. receive sanity ijn
AMEN BRO
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by Sultty(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
May he b found alive beht above all good will surely trump over evil cry

Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sighs... I lost my comment .. Hmmm
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by edbor(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
I pray he is found well and sound

1 Like

Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by obamd: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Your post would have been better without the first line. There's really no compulsion to insult people before you make valid points

LecciGucci:

This shows u hav been the cave for God knows how long undecided
I mean who in this country doesnt know that south west is d head quarters of kidnappers for rituals... with ogun, osun and ekiti topping the list undecided.
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by mriyesecnerwal(m): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
If these ones are caught now and burnt, some people will say #saynotojunglejustice. Just imagine what his parents are going thru right now and prolly its their only child. God save us in this country
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by IRobot7(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
May the perpetrators never know peace until they return him to where he was taken from, Amen.
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by Ebymyk(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
May God deliver this child from the hands of the wicked.its about time our govt pass a bill against kidnappers.
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by Vizzim: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
Return home safely.
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by ephi123(f): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
To all those justifying jungle justice on this thread, channel your anger to the right place --> YOUR GOVERNMENT rather than justifying evil.

No wonder some call the country zoo, a fitting name, considering the animalistic attributes the people show.

You think there aren't worse criminals in the US, UK and other places? undecided

P.S. - I pray this child is found safely, and the perpetrators apprehended.
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by buffalowings: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
I pray they find him.

I can't see carrots and not remember how I was kidnapped.
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by chiefojiji(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
I pray dey seeham oooooooooo!

people are dubious.
Cember is here! God protect us o.
chu chumaster Weldon bros.

1 Like

Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by Jailerrr(f): 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Boy you must return home safely by the power of Almighty God, any hand holding you hostage is already fired! anyi ekpe na aha Jesus, Amen!
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by chumaster(m): 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
trueavengers:
WHY IS THE PICS UPSIDE DOWN U MUST BE F U C K E D
That was how the pic was snapped, I have edited but nairaland can't allow me modify it with the edited one cos it's already on FP
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by Abagworo(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Anambra again.
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by chumaster(m): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
hotspec:
OP, pls modify and rotate d pix, so t we wont have to turn our phones to see it. May God help to locate d boy!
I can't modify the post anylonger
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by chumaster(m): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
airminem:
Please present a clearer photo of the missing kid. We will find him.
This is the only one we have now, I will try and get another tomorrow

1 Like

Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by terrezo2002(m): 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
Too bad. Kidnapping does not make you rich so money ritual does not make you rich. Riches comes from God alone. May God frustrate all the plans of the wicked and lead the police to capture the evil ones
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by KunkeAkinola(m): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
twentyk:
i cant believe i just bought PURE WATER for 20 naira
the seller told me its 3 for 50 naira......
THINGS FALL APART
Damn didnt read the thread my bad.....i hope the boy is found and i can only imagine what the parents are going thru....

Kai.. Where is this country going to mehn?? Pure water? ? 3 for #50?? Nawa oo
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by Forwetinnah: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chai!! December don reach, some people wan buy Land cruiser 2017 model go village this Christmas. God this child o sad
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by LecciGucci: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
obamd:
Your post would have been better without the first line. There's really no compulsion to insult people before you make valid points

Dude u are a matured person
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by Hurklan(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
john4reala:
OMG!!! this is Economical clipothetical minigyties causing individualingbostic calamitious ends.. bringing Babadosical odouriferou Otus and Amus ...

All am saying is that the boy must be found healthy
in Jenifa's voice : John the Genius....
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by jbaby265(f): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
boy u will be found I trust my God
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by Lepacioust(f): 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Lord have mercy on this little boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) / Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter / Robbers Kill Taxify Driver, His Car Sold For N350,000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.