Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) (31755 Views)

Three Pant Thieves Arrested In Niger (photo) / See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight / This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by noetic5: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2017
A group of men stole a Toyota Camry from VGC yesterday evening but before they could escape with the vehicle, an alarm was raised by the owner. Unfortunately for the three men, they were apprehended after a long chase after they smashed the car at the VGC exit roundabout. See photos below

[img]http://1.bp..com/-44wdMHgLnhs/WIxPXJKjTwI/AAAAAAAAMSo/pOCWriuW8YcN3et0aWPb329Bj1fd8esogCLcB/s400/tef.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-20cOGUTGcJs/WIxJ9Jkr-lI/AAAAAAALg3E/ujauKKeZioQZyK4zb-JN-cnBk6IyI660gCLcB/s400/2aa.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-PqU8dgoyIwU/WIxJ9MPkvPI/AAAAAAALg28/rK04HhijLwsnmUUDDDUOlb686B2OAYebgCLcB/s400/2AAA.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/see-car-thieves-arrested-in-vgc.html
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by noetic5: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2017
ole cheesy
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by bbm2016(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2017
When the bush meat catches the hunter
bbm

5 Likes

Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2017
serves them right tongue
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 28, 2017
I believe that those who are saying this government is inefficient are those who aint gaining free money as disbursed by previous administration again.

Now that you have to work for every penny u have, you want to die. grin

Sir/ madam, you better come around and start working for your earnings. No free money again. Hoobi!!!

God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
God bless ' only well meaning Nigerians '

On this topic.... I have nothing to say

Anyways...

Drabeey was HERE

24 Likes

Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 28, 2017
...meanwhile the bigger thieves are in/around govt house...may dey not enjoy their stolen wealth

2 Likes

Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by miqos02(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
k
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Healthy and physically fit but lazy and greedy young men

Serves them right

5 Likes

Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
bad market
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by hakunajay(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chai... But where's the camry?
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by orjikuramo(m): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hmmmm, it's when u steal in Lagos, u will know how handsome you are...
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by lazsnaira(m): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
MEN NO HAPPY
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by Eibams60(m): 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
hale and hearty guys like diz. I wish there health status will b change wit dat of late yaradua. R.I.p mallam
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by Abbeyme: 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
Names?
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
grin grin hmmmmm na dem dem*Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by jonahsunday97(m): 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
#Good job from the security#
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by emmayayodeji(m): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
Drabeey:
I believe that those who are saying this government is inefficient are those who aint gaining free money as disbursed by previous administration again.

Now that you have to work for every penny u have, you want to die. grin

Sir/ madam, you better come around and start working for your earnings. No free money again. Hoobi!!!

God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
God bless ' only well meaning Nigerians '

On this topic.... I have nothing to say

Anyways...

Drabeey was HERE

Word!
Work for your money
God bless buhari
God bless nigeria

2 Likes

Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by dealslip(f): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
VGC security is too tight for anyone to make it away so easily. Dumbos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by fmlala: 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
Where are the guys that used to say punishing thieves is extra judicial?
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by DonEffiong(m): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ok
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by oochi123(f): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chai! Look at them now..hurray! My wife gave birth to a boy.what a disgrace..Ole like them
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by CXLVII: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
See there Flat heads grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
you wan steal car, upon all the places u for commit crime in lagos, na vgc you wan steal car and escape? The person that gave you the idea na mumu. you don buy market. FREE ACCESS TO KIRIKIRI HAPPY STEALING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by Pavore9: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
They want quick money!
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Car trackers are key in reducing the incidence of car thefts.
Steal my car and you'll know what being in a mess is all about.
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by chikeze(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by Ecosystem4u: 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
Whats with Yorubas and crime? Must we get evil news 4rm Yoruba ppl on daily basis?

2 Likes

Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by Hades2016(m): 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
Guys una no try at all angry
Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by teelaw4life(m): 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
chikeze:
this MODS you guys are not doing your job. I was the first to post this story yesterday. angry

https://www.nairaland.com/3596453/car-snatchers-caught-vgc-today

Bro, you go take heart oo. The same syndrome worrying Nigeria is the one worrying nairaland and its mods (ban me for saying the truth). Everything na clique and everything has been commercialized. I wonder if Seun even monitors the process and content of threads hitting fp nowadays. It's like i have to pay to make myself heard on this forum.

1 Like

Re: See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) by KingsJohnson(m): 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
Everyday for the thieves, one day for the owner, feel sorry for them

Check my signature to start making money today

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Her Husband In The Stomach In Zamfara Out Of Plain Jealousy / Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes / EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.