Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

How To Stop Unsolicited Text Messages From MTN And GLO - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop Unsolicited Text Messages From MTN And GLO (2913 Views)

NCC Releases Short Codes To Stop Unsolicited SMS / NCC To Fine Network Providers N5m For Unsolicited Text Messages / MTN Unsolicited Text Messages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Unsolicited Text Messages From MTN And GLO by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
With the rate at which network provider has been spamming our phone lines. It has become unbearable to so many people. Recently there has been a way to stop those frustrating text messages by network providers especially Mtn and Glo.

This method works on Mtn and Glo networks.

Step 1: Send 'HELP' to 2442

you will receive a confirmation to stop ''Do Not Disturb'' (DND) message you can also select the messages you want to allow on your phone lines.

Step 2: After receiving an optional message reply with 'STOP'

You will receive a confirmation that your phone number has been stop from getting unsolicited messages.

View the screenshot below.

Re: How To Stop Unsolicited Text Messages From MTN And GLO by yomalex(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
You'll also not receive important bulk sms from your church,mosque,workplace etc but on www.domesms.com we refund your sms units when you send sms to DND numbers

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Tecno W5 Lite Charging Very Slow / I Need Help,i Can,nt Check My Mail With My Opera I Can Only Brows Free with it / Samsung Corby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.