Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode (11626 Views)

One Of The 114 New Roads Commissioned By Governor Ambode Is In Bad Shape / Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads / Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by tunderay(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2016
hazyfm1:

Which one has your Governor built?? If your roads were good, why not relocate to your village?
Don't mind those children of hate, maybe its Ambode that prevent their Governors from working. They will be ranting all over the internet, yet they still don't want to leave Lagos for their village.

1 Like

Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by fishbone11(m): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2016
It is more than 2yrs since the Dana plane crash in my area at Toyin Bus stop, Iju-Ishaga, Ifako-Ijaye Lagos. I can categorically say here that the some of the roads leading to the plane crash were supposed to be tared and till now Okesayan street leading to Toyin Bus stop has been under construction over 1year now and still counting. I weep for my country for delay of road construction.

1 Like

Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by blackfase(m): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2016
Good day to you. Its like you have some strong links to LASG or part of govt. yourself. I want to make some report concerning some project i understand the Gov released some money for that is about likely being abandoned in our usual style. If you could do something about this or direct us to the appropriate department?
Thanks

arlomah:
hi @usbcable, thanks for this comment. Kindly share the name of the street and the location, i will surely visit for investigations. I did same at Erejuwa Makoko after the road collapsed three days after official commissioning. Same was done in Ikorodu-Itokin road too.
Thanks as i await your response.

Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by three: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2016
This patch on the Service Lane at Oshodi was done during PMB's visit to Lagos

THEY ACTUALLY PLACED TAR ON WOODEN PLANKS!!!

Change?

1 Like

Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by Orikinla(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2016
Brightology2:
Half-bake roads
Which one your Papa build? grin
Your village even get tarred road?

Governor Akinwunmi Ambode is a nation builder.

Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by Setaje(f): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2016
arlomah:
Thanks @usbcable. Kindly send the images to idris@insidemainland.com. I will investigate and give updates. Cheers!

You did a report on film house cinema ?

http://insidemainland.com/my-area/2016/07/rats-infestations-at-surulere-cinema-scare-movie-goers/

Even though I did what I was supposed to, management still had a reason to blame me for even attending to your staff that came to the cinema on my shift.
Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by kingsman66(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2016
IMAGINE... you are lying on your bed after a hefty lunch and suddenly hear a knock on the door.... So u get up bt the bed hits ur small toe n as u jump in pain, u fall on a bucket full of water and slide,...as u fall down , u knock over your TV and crushes down as the electric wire touches the water u slid on and instantly shocks u thrice.... As u head to the door in pain and anger , you open only to find a guy standing at the door and he tells you....... Hey, I'm registering MTN simcards.... .
Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by seguno2: 10:35am On Nov 18, 2016
How many of these roads are the constitutional responsibility of the LGAs?

1 Like

Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by seguno2: 10:37am On Nov 18, 2016
three:
This patch on the Service Lane at Oshodi was done during PMB's visit to Lagos

THEY ACTUALLY PLACED TAR ON WOODEN PLANKS!!!

Change?

Change is scam.
QED.
Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by Sammiejokes(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2016
olatunji21:

Baba forget this igbo, Tapa or Yoruba yarn..The road are very Substandard...It's a fact
All this guyz in the village giving report about the standard of road in Lagos, at least I know of two, estate alapere and berger are two roads well done. with street lights and standard bus stops.
Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by Smooyis(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2016
Ejigbo roads are worst roads in Lagos urban areas. The government will do a lot to complete the abandoned half done road from iyana Ejigbo to school or last bus stop.
Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by ojun50(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2016
hazyfm1:

Which one has your Governor built?? If your roads were good, why not relocate to your village?

see has u they talk like say u no yr village, Am sure u are one those that run away frm there village
Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by hazyfm1: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2016
ojun50:

see has u they talk like say u no yr village, Am sure u are one those that run away frm there village

I will comment on the above once you post one good sentence without [size=38pt]BOMBS[/size] in between
Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by ojun50(m): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2016
hazyfm1:

I will comment on the above once you post one good sentence without [size=38pt]BOMBS[/size] in between

bt u jst did aboki
Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by we963852: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2016
Bro please your urgent attention is needed as IGBE road in Igbogbo Ikorodu is an eyesore and has been for years. Theres been public out cry as that road is a nightmare to the large numbers living within that axis. Gov Ambode and the LG, which has been notified severally, have completely neglected this road. Something needs to be done about it. A quick google search on "igbe road ikorodu very bad" would give you an idea of what i speak of.
arlomah:
Thanks @usbcable. Kindly send the images to idris@insidemainland.com. I will investigate and give updates. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by sammhi(m): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Am very impressed with Ambode. Thumbs up for him. The roads are standard and quite good and the speed of execution great .
Ambode is showing that he is a much better governor than the paparazzi and media governor now called minister for darkness
Good one governor. Despite recession U still de work well . Wonder what would have happened if fasola was still governor. It would. Have been tales of no moni etc
Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by utijerry: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
@arlomah
Very true the Ologolo road only serves a couple of houses leading to Ologolo, while the 3 communities, namely Aro, Mayegun, and Ologolo itself is water logged till now even after the rains, thank God for the people that have resorted to self help by filling the half done road with rubbles.
I commend the Lagos State govt for the work they are doing, but they should complete whatever they start or better yet monitor the contractors to make sure that they complete the jobs they are awarded, am sure if our able Governor Ambode were to visit the area and see the short length of road that was constructed, he would be very disappointed.
danowena:

The highly publicised Ologolo road (opposite agungi, Lekki) was done half way. It serves none of the three communities in the vicinity directly. Of what use is a road when the main communities in the area cannot access the road due to incomplete works? The motorable part of the road was what government did. Thus making the other part of the road worse off. We have started contributing money to pour rubbles so that we can manage to drive over it.
I must confess that I was so happy about the Ologolo road project but cannot say same at this moment. Please come to our aid.
Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by AZeD1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
izzou:
114 roads?

Half of them will be in the Island and environs

Badagry may have like 2 inside

Good development tho
Are you sure you can read?
Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
olatunji21:

Baba forget this igbo, Tapa or Yoruba yarn..The road are very Substandard...It's a fact
If we got that "half-baked " road in Ibafo from Amosun, we would thank God. He did something... it can only get better
Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by bibianna(f): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Gov. Ambode, i plead that you come take a look at the sorry state of IJAGEMO road in IKOTUN and help us do something about it because its really bad. Able governor i trust in you.
Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by ceasare: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
arlomah:
I am just a passionate writer who have the interest of communal development at heart. i find joy doing that. thanks anyways.

That road that leads to baruwa at iyana ipaja was never done to d end it stops just some few meters
To the gate of peace estate....so bad during dry season ,I pity those who ply that road during rainy season
And to make matter worse the executive secretary in charge of mosan okunola that was interviewed
In the TV was saying the road was tarred to Egbeda...bunch of scumbags! I hope they have not paid the
Contractors o.....

Aloma if u hv ambodes ears tell him that he should get direct feedbacks from road users and people
In d areas in question than from the civil servants who are just termites collecting money from
Contractors and signing off the contracts as completed.

Note
Can you do a comprehensive report for d gridlock at ikotun roundabout I hv a possible solution to it?
Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by arlomah: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2016
I am ready to do that boss. I write for InsideMainland, and the platform is dedicated to reporting the community and happenings on Lagos Mainland which Ikotun falls under. Kindly email me your contacts on idris@insidemainland.com. We will take it from there.

Cheers brother.

ceasare:

That road that leads to baruwa at iyana ipaja was never done to d end it stops just some few meters
To the gate of peace estate....so bad during dry season ,I pity those who ply that road during rainy season
And to make matter worse the executive secretary in charge of mosan okunola that was interviewed
In the TV was saying the road was tarred to Egbeda...bunch of scumbags! I hope they have not paid the
Contractors o.....

Aloma if u hv ambodes ears tell him that he should get direct feedbacks from road users and people
In d areas in question than from the civil servants who are just termites collecting money from
Contractors and signing off the contracts as completed.

Note
Can you do a comprehensive report for d gridlock at ikotun roundabout I hv a possible solution to it?
Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by arlomah: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2016
I write for a platform that is keenly followed by government officials and those in LASG. Kindly email me on idris@insidemainland.com for a detailed discussion. Thanks.

blackfase:
Good day to you. Its like you have some strong links to LASG or part of govt. yourself. I want to make some report concerning some project i understand the Gov released some money for that is about likely being abandoned in our usual style. If you could do something about this or direct us to the appropriate department?
Thanks

Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by arlomah: 9:48am On Nov 21, 2016
Yes i did. I hope your job wasnt threatened in anyway? Pls send me a mail idris@insidemainland,com. Let's talk.
Setaje:

You did a report on film house cinema ?

http://insidemainland.com/my-area/2016/07/rats-infestations-at-surulere-cinema-scare-movie-goers/

Even though I did what I was supposed to, management still had a reason to blame me for even attending to your staff that came to the cinema on my shift.
Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by arlomah: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2016
Thanks for this. I will visit the area from more information.

we963852:
Bro please your urgent attention is needed as IGBE road in Igbogbo Ikorodu is an eyesore and has been for years. Theres been public out cry as that road is a nightmare to the large numbers living within that axis. Gov Ambode and the LG, which has been notified severally, have completely neglected this road. Something needs to be done about it. A quick google search on "igbe road ikorodu very bad" would give you an idea of what i speak of.
Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by Grundig: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2016
So these roads do not have names yet?
Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by we963852: 11:08am On Nov 21, 2016
Please do. Thanks
arlomah:
Thanks for this. I will visit the area from more information.

Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by blackfase(m): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2016
Thanks for getting back. Will do...

arlomah:
I write for a platform that is keenly followed by government officials and those in LASG. Kindly email me on idris@insidemainland.com for a detailed discussion. Thanks.

Re: New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode by ceasare: 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
arlomah:
I am ready to do that boss. I write for InsideMainland, and the platform is dedicated to reporting the community and happenings on Lagos Mainland which Ikotun falls under. Kindly email me your contacts on idris@insidemainland.com. We will take it from there.

Cheers brother.

I will do that asap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) / NURTW Crisis: Apatira Suspends Activities Of NURTW In Itire-ikata LCDA, See Offi / Buhari And His Dream Of A One Party State - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.