Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land (7035 Views)

Middle Belt Youths Give Herdsmen Quit Notice To Vacate Region Before October 1 / Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu / Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:45am On Nov 18, 2016
Opharhe:
Ah! I no talk say heaven go fall b4 o. But you should know that what's happening here is other Urhobos showing solidarity with the people of Aladja with Udu as the starting point. No be only Ogbe-Ijaw get brothers o. Tonye, tell your Ijaw brothers to stop attacking Urhobo villages and seek better ways to address these grievances... Is that too much to ask? U dey make mouth 4 here. Do you live in Udu, Warri or anywhere in Urhoboland? Na wa.
For your info, a good number of Ijaws have left Ovwian and surroundings already b4 this incident. Even in markets and public places in Warri, one can observe that the atmosphere is tensed already. My position is hinged on the need to avoid rather than cure... I pray it doesn't get to that level though.

Nobody has the monopoly of violence. Ijaws should stop attacking Urhoboland.

Period.
I'm not a violent man, I don't see violence as bravery. There are lots of effective ways to address concern but if you don't see it that way, then I am concerned.

You keep blaming the Ijaws simply because you are Urhobo, but in. your hypocrisy you didn't realise where you mentioned loss from both sides. It takes two. to tango, Ijaws are not mad to wake up one morning to attack Urhobo without any cause whether rightly or wrongly. Same with Urhobo.

Like I said, I don't Care about who is right or wrong, I'm only concerned about solution.

But this 14 days ultimatum is complete NONSENSE! Nothing will happen! Citizens who are living peacefully should go on with their normal lives whether Urhobo or Ijaw, the warring thugs can kill themselves.
Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by Nebuchadnezar: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm not a violent man, I don't see violence as bravery. There are lots of effective ways to address concern but if you don't see it that way, then I am concerned.

You keep blaming the Ijaws simply because you are Urhobo, but in. your hypocrisy you didn't realise where you mentioned loss from both sides. It takes two. to tango, Ijaws are not mad to wake up one morning to attack Urhobo without any cause whether rightly or wrongly. Same with Urhobo.

Like I said, I don't Care about who is right or wrong, I'm only concerned about solution.

But this 14 days ultimatum is complete NONSENSE! Nothing will happen! Citizens who are living peacefully should go on with their normal lives whether Urhobo or Ijaw, the warring thugs can kill themselves.

end the long talk tonyebarcanista carry cutlass go fight cheesy
imagine tonyebarcanista in war front grin a fun to behold cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by Opharhe: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

There was a particular incident i know of where some youths attacked Aladja and some were unfortunate, 2 of the attackers were caught by Aladja people... you and i know what will follow hence i said 'both sides'. Even with my bias, I'm just trying to be as honest as possible. Yes, it takes 2 to tango but honestly it hasn't gotten to that point here hence I'm calling for prevention. So far, it's been more of one-sided attacks. Peaceful residents should normally have nothing to fear in this situation but this is the sad reality of the country we find ourselves at this stage of our national development. Tonye, I'm sorry if i have sounded insulting, na d way i see d matter be that.

May peace be restored to our land.
Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by Agimor(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2016
The Ijaws are very mischievous. That's one thing that can not be taken away from them. By and large violence is not the best way to resolve problems.
Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by KelleneOkonkwo: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2016
basilo102:

the funny thing about awolowo's own suicide was that the rat poison he used was made in Aba. Lol

Ojujwu of cursed memory died dejected, senile, deaf, dumb and crippled while FFK f.ucked his wife. The pedophille ojukwu ran away from war dressed like an Allen Olosho after losing 3m f.latheads. He came back to same Nigeria and still contest election, a big disgrace to the Ibos. Spits on his smelly grave.

4 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
To Hell with your Ultimatum! Empty Chest beating group.

14 Days will soon come and Ijaws won't move an inch from Urhoboland.

Let heaven fall
... Childish tantrum. Times like this always exposes one's age behind a faceless forum.

3 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2016
Opharhe:
There was a particular incident i know of where some youths attacked Aladja and some were unfortunate, 2 of the attackers were caught by Aladja people... you and i know what will follow hence i said 'both sides'. Even with my bias, I'm just trying to be as honest as possible. Yes, it takes 2 to tango but honestly it hasn't gotten to that point here hence I'm calling for prevention. So far, it's been more of one-sided attacks. Peaceful residents should normally have nothing to fear in this situation but this is the sad reality of the country we find ourselves at this stage of our national development. Tonye, I'm sorry if i have sounded insulting, na d way i see d matter be that.

May peace be restored to our land.
My position is simple. If an Ijaw youth causes trouble, the Urhobos have 100% right to deal with him and his accomplice(s), not because he is Ijaw but because he doesn't deserve mercy irrespective of his Ijawness. Same applies to Urhobo youths and others.

The well-being of every law abiding Urhoboman on Ijaw soil is the responsibility of the Ijaws, same applies to Ijaws living in Urhobo land PEACEFULLY! However, threatening peace loving and innocent people due to some differences that doesn't even concern them is unacceptable.

Let the touts kill themselves, when they are tired nobody will tell them but the patriotic settlers should be allowed their peace irrespective of tribe.
Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by kentAire(m): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2016
Opharhe:
Ah! I no talk say heaven go fall b4 o. But you should know that what's happening here is other Urhobos showing solidarity with the people of Aladja with Udu as the starting point. No be only Ogbe-Ijaw get brothers o. Tonye, tell your Ijaw brothers to stop attacking Urhobo villages and seek better ways to address these grievances... Is that too much to ask? U dey make mouth 4 here. Do you live in Udu, Warri or anywhere in Urhoboland? Na wa.
For your info, a good number of Ijaws have left Ovwian and surroundings already b4 this incident. Even in markets and public places in Warri, one can observe that the atmosphere is tensed already. My position is hinged on the need to avoid rather than cure... I pray it doesn't get to that level though.

Nobody has the monopoly of violence. Ijaws should stop attacking Urhoboland.

Period.

Bros forget this guy wey u dey talk to, I be ijaw and my mama Na urhobo, I look forward to a peaceful resolution to the crises on ground.
Long live the urhobo and ijaw nation.

Tonyebarcanista aka NO LEVEL!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2016
kentAire:

Bros forget this guy wey u dey talk to, I be ijaw and my mama Na urhobo, I look forward to a peaceful resolution to the crises on ground.

If you like be Tiv make your mama be Efik, Na your business.

If you were smart(unfortunately you are not) you would have known that I am insisting on peaceful and not waring pact. But as for the ultimatum it is exercise in futility.

Pls don't expect any reply
Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by Opharhe: 10:53am On Nov 18, 2016
kentAire:

Thank you. I too pray for a quick resolution of the crisis.
God bless us.
Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by Eazybay(m): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
To Hell with your Ultimatum! Empty Chest beating group.

14 Days will soon come and Ijaws won't move an inch from Urhoboland.

Let heaven fall

This guy, you CANNOT be a statesman with dis deficient mentality. No be today Ijaw dey shout war, later dem go dey run enter bush! Push 4 resolution u are screaming 4 deadlock. When bodies line the canals you would be screaming injustice! Let issues b resolved but till then let every1 relocate 4 safety

3 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by kentAire(m): 10:58am On Nov 18, 2016
Opharhe:
Thank you. I too pray for a quick resolution of the crisis.
God bless us.

BTW
Tonyebarcanista AKA NO LEVEL no be ijaw spokes person. He speaks out of the abundance of his heart.

U can define 'abundance' anyhow you like.
Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by kentAire(m): 11:01am On Nov 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
If you like be Tiv make your mama be Efik, Na your business.

If you were smart(unfortunately you are not) you would have known that I am insisting on peaceful and not waring pact. But as for the ultimatum it is exercise in futility.

Pls don't expect any reply

*oya SWERVE*
Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by Opharhe: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

My position is simple. If an Ijaw youth causes trouble, the Urhobos have 100% right to deal with him and his accomplice(s), not because he is Ijaw but because he doesn't deserve mercy irrespective of his Ijawness. Same applies to Urhobo youths and others.

The well-being of every law abiding Urhoboman on Ijaw soil is the responsibility of the Ijaws, same applies to Ijaws living in Urhobo land PEACEFULLY! However, threatening peace loving and innocent people due to some differences that doesn't even concern them is unacceptable.

Let the touts kill themselves, when they are tired nobody will tell them but the patriotic settlers should be allowed their peace irrespective of tribe.
Hmmmm.
Fair enough.
Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by Opharhe: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2016
kentAire:

BTW
Tonyebarcanista AKA NO LEVEL no be ijaw spokes person. He speaks out of the abundance of his heart.

U can define 'abundance' anyhow you like.
LOL
Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by gesundheit: 11:10am On Nov 18, 2016
TheEastActivist:

I don't tolerate both foolish people and foolish trolls... This is my life and I choose who to hate and whom to love which is not your business therewith.

Better Stay off my mention if you have nothing reasonable to say

Mynd44 obinoscopy and seun pls ban all these hate filled poster off this forum. They polluting sensible people with there mindless post.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by bishopkay: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Make all this Ijaw people chill ooo. We know as e go 2000-2003 for Warri oooo. They're maybe emboldened due to the fact their brother Tompolo's cousin is dep Governor.

Tompolo really emboldened them a lot. I don't have any problems with Ijaws but as pointed out by Opharhe, they are becoming more provocative by the day.

TonyeBarcanista when dey here dey rake no go dey there when things begin play and for ur information people are already leaving.

The Urhobos are a very peaceful race but one thing an urhobo man hates to the bones is oppression. Why is it that Ijaws have fought every major tribe in Delta state? Na only una dey

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by nonsobaba: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Godemcee:
igbo's av brought there stupidly here again.how does ijaw nd urhobo matter concern them.
very hateful beast,bunch of pathetic loosers
Whenever I enter social media, I dey shame for my Igbo people no be small.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ngozi123:

I'm not surprised to see that the British are right at the centre of this matter. Are the Itserikis still living where the Ijaws used to live?
Will you ask the right questions? What land? The land the Itsekiris are living belongs to them. The Ijaws stole our lands till date and they have not evacuated them even when the case has been presided over by a competent court. Use Google to search for facts. Most of our lands have been renamed and forcefully taken by these ijaw militants who are better referred to as mad men.

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
bishopkay:
Make all this Ijaw people chill ooo. We know as e go 2000-2003 for Warri oooo. They're maybe emboldened due to the fact their brother Tompolo's cousin is dep Governor.

Tompolo really emboldened them a lot. I don't have any problems with Ijaws but as pointed out by Opharhe, they are becoming more provocative by the day.

TonyeBarcanista when dey here dey rake no go dey there when things begin play and for ur information people are already leaving.

The Urhobos are a very peaceful race but one thing an urhobo man hates to the bones is oppression. Why is it that Ijaws have fought every major tribe in Delta state? Na only una dey
Nor mind dem. Them dey claim full Niger Delta for themselves as if na only dem dey
Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by Ngozi123(f): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
Datazone:

Will you ask the right questions? What land? The land the Itsekiris are living belongs to them. The Ijaws stole our lands till date and they have not evacuated them even when the case has been presided over by a competent court. Use Google to search for facts. Most of our lands have been renamed and forcefully taken by these ijaw militants who are better referred to as mad men.

I didn't make any mention of who owns the land. I just wanted to know whether the Itserikis were still living there. I asked someone a simple question and they answered it to my satisfaction so why would I need to do a Google search on it? It's not that deep... There was no need for you to mention me as the conversation was already over and done with undecided.
Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ngozi123:

I didn't make any mention of who owns the land. I just wanted to know whether the Itserikis were still living there. I asked someone a simple question and they answered it to my satisfaction so why would I need to do a Google search on it? It's not that deep... There was no need for you to mention me as the conversation was already over and done with undecided.
I wanted to correct the notion because it looks like though you digested the wrong facts he spewed when you didn't question it or say otherwise but rather, you sought for more information thereby believing these lies from the pit of God-knows-where.
Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by Ngozi123(f): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Datazone:

I wanted to correct the notion because it looks like though you digested the wrong facts he spewed when you didn't question it or say otherwise but rather, you sought for more information thereby believing these lies from the pit of God-knows-where.

I asked him if the Itserikis were still living there and he said that they were. You also said the same thing so I see no need for this conversation between you and me.
Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ngozi123:

I asked him if the Itserikis were still living there and he said that they were. You also said the same thing so I see no need for this conversation between you and me.
Okay Ma'am..
Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by sylve11: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oya swerve @ Barcanista grin grin cool
Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by EzeNri(m): 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:

Ojujwu of cursed memory died dejected, senile, deaf, dumb and crippled while FFK f.ucked his wife. The pedophille ojukwu ran away from war dressed like an Allen Olosho after losing 3m f.latheads. He came back to same Nigeria and still contest election, a big disgrace to the Ibos. Spits on his smelly grave.
Name one Afonja that was buried like Ojukwu. Not even ur fallen angel Oduduwa and nobody will ever.

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by KelleneOkonkwo: 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
EzeNri:

Name one Afonja that was buried like Ojukwu. Not even ur fallen angel Oduduwa and nobody will ever.

You are a kid. A runaway coward that was a failure in life and death. Even if he was buried in Isreal, he will forever be remembered as an Abidjan escapee dressed like an olosho with lipstick. May his soul rot in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by EzeNri(m): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:

You are a kid. A runaway coward that was a failure in life and death. Even if he was buried in Isreal, he will forever be remembered as an Abidjan escapee dressed like an olosho with lipstick. May his soul rot in hell.
Ok. We have heard.

Like I asked before, name one Yoruba that was buried like him or has same follower-ship like him.

3 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by KelleneOkonkwo: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
EzeNri:

Ok. We have heard.

Like I asked before, name one Yoruba that was buried like him or has same follower-ship like him.

As stated earlier, Ojukwu remains a coward in death. The pedophile ran away from war he started and was even given annesty by an A.boki. He later died dejected, senile, crippled and dumb. Kill yourself if you hate the truth, got no time for your d.ick measuring contest.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by EzeNri(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:

As stated earlier, Ojukwu remains a coward in death. The pedophile ran away from war he started and was even given annesty by an A.boki. He later died dejected, senile, crippled and dumb. Kill yourself if you hate the truth, got no time for your d.ick measuring contest.
I expected nothing from someone that descended from a fallen angel.

Goodluck in ur delusions. I know it makes u happy.

3 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by LordAdam: 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Nonsense empty chest-beating ultimatum!

The Ijaws residing peacefully in Udu and all parts of Urhoboland should discard this empty threat by these clowns that doesn't represent the patriotic interest of Urhobo people.

If they cannot peacefully resolve their differences, they should go to court...

Na so u go jor dey give anyhow advice?

Are you from Delta?

Were u in Warri during the '99 crisis?

No jor dey tok anyhow.

Any Ijaw person in Udu should leave immediately, no listen to this politician abeg. Life no get duplicate.

Before them go jor waste person because of land!

Udu na Urhoboland; them no born any Ijaw man well mk e kon fight Urhobo for Udu. Na suicide!

So Ijos wen dey Udu need migrate until d dust settle. At most #200 them don reach Ogbe-Ijo.

UPU try sef. If na Itshekiri, no ultimatum, na wen dem start dey separate people for road, na then non-indigene go know say water don pass garri.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by LordAdam: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
Eazybay:

This guy, you CANNOT be a statesman with dis deficient mentality. No be today Ijaw dey shout war, later dem go dey run enter bush! Push 4 resolution u are screaming 4 deadlock. When bodies line the canals you would be screaming injustice! Let issues b resolved but till then let every1 relocate 4 safety

Oshare no mind that person.

No b Delta Ijaw, nai mk am dey yarn all those plenty Okpata.

E jor dey PH dey raise dust. Who no go no go know!

For the Ijaws still in Udu, better listen to your hosts. Because when the razzle go start, na figure them go dey count o.

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafrans And The 20-pound Blackmail (article) By Remi Oyeyemi / EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe / Kogi Government Sues EFCC, Demands ₦35 Billion In Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.