Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. (4832 Views)

Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
SHALOM!

Sarassin:

The possibility of the soul awareness not returning from an astral journey into the physical self does not exist.

I have answered this already, and I find this statement annoyingly ignorant.

We are primed to return,

We also have Enemies primed to stop us returning, if possible.

There was this very beautiful Black Athletics Champion, who "died in her sleep," suffocated in her own pillow.

They gave some bogus physiological technical reason why this Olympics Medallist could not even raise her own head to get another breath.

I had a co-worker- really nice young woman, Mrs. Phillips, she died in her sleep- another co-worker lamented that SHE SENSED WHEN THIS HAPPENED. She HEARD someone[i] CALL HER SOUL[/i] from inside her own Dream- and in the morning, she learned that her friend was dead.

I was not given to nightmares, since I was Saved; I abruptly had one, several years ago, in which I found myself back in my parents' hometown- which I was exiled from for reasons I am about to explain in that my topic at this time- I was being mobbed by a crowd of my irate townfolk- trying to Bruce Lee my way out of it. (I know Taekwondo, Judo, Jui-Jitsu, Tai-Chi Chuan, Ninjitsu, and several other Asian words for fighting skills which I do not possess.) I seem to have succeeded, because I did wake up the next morning.

A co-worker's wife, the daughter of another co-worker- whom I bought all my groceries from (she gave me credit, see,) "Jummy," said- COMPLETELY OUT-OF-THE-BLUE- because we NEVER talked to each other about this sort of stuff, EVER:

"I had a dream about you, last night," she said seriously, "you were being beaten up by a crowd of your townspeople!"

"Yeah," I said, "I was dreaming the same thing myself...."

Within 72 hours, as near as I can recall, I had KIDNEY STONES.

For the first and only time in my life, ever.

I didn't know what to do, do I bathed my kidneys with the hottest water I could, and waited out the AGONIZING DAMN PAIN!

What have you "skeptics" ever experienced in life?

in fact you cannot make astral journeys if you share a bed, because the slightest jolt will see you return, albeit with a jolt and a likely headache.

You do not know what you are talking about.

Maybe that applies to weak souls, like your's.

Don't apply your weakness to everybody, as if you knew something.

Adepts under TORTURE- fools trying desperately to get their secrets out if them, by force- "step outsise," and continue looking at what silliness they are trying this year.

Step back in- "to check what condition their condition was in."

"Ha, ha, ha! Have you had enough, yet?"

"Eh? What? Have you you started yet?"

"What! Don't you people feel pain?"

"What, me? Gracious, no! I let my body do all that stuff- it's so-o tedious, you know...?"

In the astral you are attached, nourished and sustained by your etheric energy cord

Where does this cord come from?

Obviously, the body.

Now what makes me believe this claim to be bogus, is that EVERY LIVING TNING HAS A SIMILAR "CORD," or TRAIN of ENERGY BALLS that impact on the Soul Body of our Physical Body, st the base of its abdomen- AND NO OTHER WESTERNER HAS EVER REPORTED THIS.

That is like talking about LOCOMOTIVES, but forgetting to ta.k about their RAILROAD TRACKS.

Or talking about CARS, but not about ROADS- to people who have seen neither.

This implies LACK OF FIRSTHAND EXPERIENCE.

and you will observe other disembodied beings attached to their cords which even can criss-cross.

Imagine a situation where they could not!

How would that work?

When you see a disembodied entity in the astral without this cord then you can be sure that it is not of this dimension.

Why think that?

Did any of these bogus Oyinbo seers report that the Human body has its own "cord?"

I believe they do not: they are all either LYING, or DELUDED.

The Christian bible talks of the "severing of the silver cord" and the "shattering of the golden bowl". That is what happens when we die.

Think about what you are saying.

How does this work?

Does the Soul leave its body, trailing its cord, which then breaks?

Or does it break inside the body?

OYINBO THEOLOGIANS DO NOT KNOW WHAT THST VERSE MEANS.
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by ScienceWatch: 2:14am On Dec 04, 2016
joyContraMundum:
Cannot the DEVIL also do these WORKS and bestow on others the power to do them?
Here is your answer from Christ himself.

In these scriptures we see that Jesus Christ is accused of using demonic power to deliver a man from an evil spirit.

Mat 9:32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil.

Mat 9:33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb man spoke: and all the people were amazed, saying, this was never seen in Israel.

Mat 9:34 But the Pharisees said, He delivers out devils through the prince of the devils.

Note how the same false accusations are made against the Holy Prophet TB Joshua by church leaders world wide.

24 hours a day, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ miraculous WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by mauriceju2(m): 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
If u are a Christian be very careful here, you just coming in contact with witchcraft teaching, the falling Angels are trying to mislead u
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
mauriceju2:
If u are a Christian be very careful here, you just coming in contact with witchcraft teaching, the falling Angels are trying to mislead u

Anything that someone knows beyond what Pastors Teach is "WITCHCRAFT."

500 years ago, the Oyinbos used to take people who owned Gospel Books you probably have in your library to poles, put firewood at their feet, and set them on fire, publicly. The accusation would be "WITCHCRAFT."

Public Opinion can be a very unreliable gauge of Truth.

We are Commanded by God to use our whole HEART, our whole SOUL, and our whole MIGHT to love Him.

In my Posts, I define exactly what that means in plain language- without Religious mumbo-jumbo.

WHO BENEFITS FROM YOU NOT KNOWING WHAT YOUR FULL POTENTIAL IS?
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 10:46am On Jan 12, 2017
I have just come across a very interesting TV Adventure Serial that deals with LUCID DREAMING- it is called FALLING WATER.

It is about a number of people who come to realize that they are all Dreaming parts of the same Dream.
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by chccho(m): 1:38am On Mar 14, 2017
Sarassin:

The possibility of the soul awareness not returning from an astral journey into the physical self does not exist. We are primed to return, in fact you cannot make astral journeys if you share a bed, because the slightest jolt will see you return, albeit with a jolt and a likely headache.

In the astral you are attached, nourished and sustained by your etheric energy cord and you will observe other disembodied beings attached to their cords which even can criss-cross. When you see a disembodied entity in the astral without this cord then you can be sure that it is not of this dimension. The Christian bible talks of the "severing of the silver cord" and the "shattering of the golden bowl". That is what happens when we die.
Pls what does the bolded mean?
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 6:39am On Mar 14, 2017
SHALOM!

contra:

Sir, could you kindly elaborate more on the four enemies of a man of knowledge.

thank you.

I have done that in the preceding Post above.

You should also read these Topics of mine, and add your own Comments:

[url= https://www.nairaland.com/3366019/secret-meaning-kosher-treif-law]THE SECRET MEANING OF THE KOSHER/TREIF LAW THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW.[/url]

WHAT DO YOU THINK BIBLICAL MEDITATION MEANS AND HOW IT IS DONE?

EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT READING AND WRITING IS WRONG!

Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 6:57am On Mar 14, 2017
SHALOM!

DamDright:
Stop decieving yourself brothose shit ain't real

ACCORDING TO OUR RELIGION, THEY ARE REAL.

Anyone who does not believe in them is not a Christian nor a Bible-Believer.

LEVITATION AND TELEKINESIS.

2 Kings 2:7-18.

[7]And fifty men of the sons of the prophets went, and stood to view afar off: and they two stood by Jordan.
[8]And Elijah took his mantle, and wrapped it together, and smote the waters, and they were divided hither and thither, so that they two went over on dry ground.
[9]And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.
[10]And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.
[11]And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
[12]And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.
[13]He took up also the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and went back, and stood by the bank of Jordan;
[14]And he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters, and said, Where is the LORD God of Elijah? and when he also had smitten the waters, they parted hither and thither: and Elisha went over.
[15]And when the sons of the prophets which were to view at Jericho saw him, they said, The spirit of Elijah doth rest on Elisha. And they came to meet him, and bowed themselves to the ground before him.
[16]And they said unto him, Behold now, there be with thy servants fifty strong men; let them go, we pray thee, and seek thy master: lest peradventure the Spirit of the LORD hath taken him up, and cast him upon some mountain, or into some valley. And he said, Ye shall not send.
[17]And when they urged him till he was ashamed, he said, Send. They sent therefore fifty men; and they sought three days, but found him not.
[18]And when they came again to him, (for he tarried at Jericho,) he said unto them, Did I not say unto you, Go not?

ASTRAL PROJECTION.

. ACTS 16:9-10.

9. And a Vision appeared to Paul in the night;
There stood a man of Macedonia,
and prayed him, saying,
"Come over into Macedonia,
and help us."
10. And after he had seen the Vision,
immediately we endeavoured to go into Macedonia,
assuredly gathering that the Lord had called us
for to preach The Gospel unto them.
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by chccho(m): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2017
Very deep,Very mysterious...But surely the spirit of the living GOD through our Lord Jesus Christ empowers us to know all things,ye the deep things!!!!
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by chccho(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Here is your answer from Christ himself.

In these scriptures we see that Jesus Christ is accused of using demonic power to deliver a man from an evil spirit.

Mat 9:32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil.

Mat 9:33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb man spoke: and all the people were amazed, saying, this was never seen in Israel.

Mat 9:34 But the Pharisees said, He delivers out devils through the prince of the devils.

[b]Note how the same false accusations are made against the Holy Prophet TB Joshua by church leaders world wide.[/b]

24 hours a day, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ miraculous WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on
So TB Joshua is now the Jesus of our time or is he Equal to Jesus Pls can u explain clearly about the water given to worshippers at SCOAN?
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
SHALOM!

chccho:

So TB Joshua is now the Jesus of our time or is he Equal to Jesus Pls can u explain clearly about the water given to worshippers at SCOAN?

EVERY CHRISTIAN IS SUPPOSED TO BE EQUAL TO YAHSHUA.

Yahshua WANTS his Followers to become equal with HIM.

. JOHN 17:11.

11. "And now I am no more in the World,
but these are in the World,
and I come to thee.
Holy Father,
keep through Thine own Name
those whom Thou hast given me,
that they may be one,
as we are."

. JOHN 17:20-23.

20. "Neither pray I for these alone,
but for them also which shall believe on me
through their Word;
21. "That they all may be One;
as Thou, Father, art in me,
and I in Thee,
that they also may be
One in us:
that the World may believe
that Thou hast sent me.
22. "And the Glory
Which thou gavest me
I have given them;
that they may be One,
even as we are One:
23. "I in them, and Thou in me,
that they may be made Perfect in One;
and that the World may know
that Thou hast sent me,
and hast loved them,
as Thou hast loved me."

Every Christian is supposed to be the YAHSHUA of their time.

. JOHN 14:12.

12. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;'

and greater (Works) than these
shall he do;
because I go unto my Father."

. 1st JOHN 4:17-18.

17. Herein is our Love made perfect,
that we may have boldness in The Day of Judgment:
because as he is, so are we in this World.
18. There is no Fear in Love;
but Perfect Love casteth out Fear:
because Fear hath torment.
He that feareth is not made Perfect in Love.

You seem to have been misinformed, and programmed to envy anyone who might appear to be more Righteous than yourself, and more able than yourself. (Not that this exonerates "TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA" in any way. He is not such a great representative of The Gospel- but he is greater than the most of us.)

THIS IS THE REAL GOSPEL: GOD GAVE HIS SON TO BE THE TEMPLATE OF HIS NEW HUMAN RACE- THE PEERS OF HIS ANOINTED ONE.

This is a great opportunity for us.

This is a great responsibility for us.

We have to outgrow petty-thinking!

I know very little about TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, but I know THIS for a FACT:

HE IS NOT TEACHING HIS FOLLOWERS TO BECOME EQUAL WITH HIMSELF- LET ALONE WITH YAHSHUA!

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by ScienceWatch: 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
chccho:

No CHCCHO, The holy prophet TB Joshua is NOT Jesus. He is only doing what Jesus want all pastors/Imams/Rabbi's to do.

Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

It is not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches as is made clear in John 14:12. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real Pastor/Imams/Rabbi.

About the WATER ? Because too many people battle to act from their spirit towards God. He mercifully make available material things as a contact point for blessings, healings, etc. When the WATER is prayed on by a true pastor, the Spirit enters the WATER and blesses for all that use it.

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia , felixomor, 4evergod3,
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by chccho(m): 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

EVERY CHRISTIAN IS SUPPOSED TO BE EQUAL TO YAHSHUA.

Yahshua WANTS his Followers to become equal with HIM.

. JOHN 17:11.

11. "And now I am no more in the World,
but these are in the World,
and I come to thee.
Holy Father,
keep through Thine own Name
those whom Thou hast given me,
that they may be one,
as we are."

. JOHN 17:20-23.

20. "Neither pray I for these alone,
but for them also which shall believe on me
through their Word;
21. "That they all may be One;
as Thou, Father, art in me,
and I in Thee,
that they also may be
One in us:
that the World may believe
that Thou hast sent me.
22. "And the Glory
Which thou gavest me
I have given them;
that they may be One,
even as we are One:
23. "I in them, and Thou in me,
that they may be made Perfect in One;
and that the World may know
that Thou hast sent me,
and hast loved them,
as Thou hast loved me."

Every Christian is supposed to be the YAHSHUA of their time.

. JOHN 14:12.

12. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;'

and greater (Works) than these
shall he do;
because I go unto my Father."

. 1st JOHN 4:17-18.

17. Herein is our Love made perfect,
that we may have boldness in The Day of Judgment:
because as he is, so are we in this World.
18. There is no Fear in Love;
but Perfect Love casteth out Fear:
because Fear hath torment.
He that feareth is not made Perfect in Love.

You seem to have been misinformed, and programmed to envy anyone who might appear to be more Righteous than yourself, and more able than yourself. (Not that this exonerates "[/b]TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA" in any way. He is not such a great representative of The Gospel- but he is greater than the most of us.)

[b]THIS IS THE REAL GOSPEL: GOD GAVE HIS SON TO BE THE TEMPLATE OF HIS NEW HUMAN RACE- THE PEERS OF HIS ANOINTED ONE.

This is a great opportunity for us.

This is a great responsibility for us.

We have to outgrow petty-thinking!

I know very little about TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, but I know THIS for a FACT:

HE IS NOT TEACHING HIS FOLLOWERS TO BECOME EQUAL WITH HIMSELF- LET ALONE WITH YAHSHUA!
It's too late for anyone to misinform or program me to any religion or doctrine.I have visited and worshipped in so many churches (Adventist,Catholics,white garments,pentecostals) that I confidently know my "left from right" As per TB Joshua I must say that I am very skeptical about his doctrines hence I would rather worship from home than visit SCOAN. By the way why do you prefer to use "Yashua"
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by chccho(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
No CHCCHO, The holy prophet TB Joshua is NOT Jesus. He is only doing what Jesus want all pastors/Imams/Rabbi's to do.

Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

It is not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches as is made clear in John 14:12. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real Pastor/Imams/Rabbi.

[b]About the WATER
? Because too many people battle to act from their spirit towards God. He mercifully make available material things as a contact point for blessings, healings, etc. When the WATER is prayed on by a true pastor, the Spirit enters the WATER and blesses for all that use it.
[/b]
I really can't make much out of the bolded but I know for sure that the bible/Christ doesn't mandate the use of some kind of water on church members by any pastor.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 5:26am On Mar 15, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:

There is always room for criticism for Criticism's Sake.

Anyone who believes that they can do better should demonstrate by example.

About the WATER ? Because too many people battle to act from their spirit towards God. He mercifully make available material things as a contact point for blessings, healings, etc. When the WATER is prayed on by a true pastor, the Spirit enters the WATER and blesses for all that use it.

What about when Yahshua spat on dirt, made clay, and Healed someone- and all the "Great Bible Experts" could think of was to KILL him, and expel anyone who recognized him as The Christ out of the Synagogue?

Hypocrites always miss THE POINT: by HEARING about these things, THAT POWER IS NOW IN THEM, TOO- and GOD WILL DEMAND ACCOUNT of how we used It.

. LUKE 19:11-27.

11. And as they heard these things,
he added and spake a Parable,
because he was nigh to Jerusalem,
and because they thought
that The Kingdom of God
should immediately appear.
12. He said therefore,
"A certain nobleman
went into a far country
to receive for himself a kingdom,
and to return.
13. And he called his ten servants,
and delivered them ten pounds,
and said unto them,

'Occupy till I come.'

14. "But his citizens hated him,
and sent a message after him, saying,

'We will not have this man to reign over us.'

15. "And it came to pass,
that when he was returned,
having received the kingdom,
then he commanded these servants
to be called unto him,
to whom he had given the money,
that he might know how much
every man had gained by trading.
16. "Then came the first, saying,

'Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.'

17. "And he said unto him,

'Well, thou Good Servant:
because thou hast been
faithful in a very little,
have thou Authority
over Ten Cities.'

18. "And the second came, saying,

‘Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.’

19. "And he said likewise to him,

‘Be thou also over five cities.’

20. "And another came, saying,

‘Lord, behold,
here is thy pound,
which I have kept
laid away in a napkin.
21. 'For I feared thee,
because thou art
an austere man:
thou takest up
what thou layest not down,
and reapest
what thou did not sow.’

22. "And he said unto him,

‘Out of thine own mouth
will I judge thee,
thou Wicked Servant.
Thou knewest that

"I was an austere man,
taking up what I laid not down
and reaping what I did not sow."

23. 'Why then gavest not thou
my money unto the Bank,
that at my coming
I might have
required mine own
with Usury?’

24. "And he said
unto them that stood by,

‘Take from him the pound
and give it to him
that hath ten pounds.’

25. [And they said unto him,

‘Lord, he hath ten pounds!’]

26. ‘For I say unto you,

"That unto every one that hath
shall be given;
and from him

that hath not,
even that which he hath
shall be taken away from him."

27. 'But those mine enemies,
who would not
that I should reign over them,
bring them hither
and slay them before me.’ ”
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 6:59am On Mar 15, 2017
SHALOM!

chccho:

It's too late for anyone to misinform or program me to any religion or doctrine.I have visited and worshipped in so many churches (Adventist,Catholics,white garments,pentecostals) that I confidently know my "left from right"

ONLY A FOOL GOES TO MANY CHURCHES, WHEN THERE IS ONLY ONE BIBLE.

There is only ONE WAY to KNOW THE TRUTH.

. JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he spake these Words,
many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,
"If ye continue in my Word,
(then) are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you Free."

WHO WERE YOU, TO BE LOOKING FOR THE TRUTH IN PLACES WHERE YAHSHUA NEVER TOLD YOU TO LOOK?

. MATTHEW 24:22-28.

22. "And except those days
should be shortened,
there should no flesh be saved:
but for the Elect's Sake
those days shall be shortened.
23. "Then if any man
shall say unto you,

'LO, HERE IS CHRIST, OR THERE;'

believe it not.
24. "For there shall arise False Christs,
and False Prophets,
and shall shew great Signs and Wonders;
insomuch that, if it were possible,
they shall deceive the very Elect.
25. "Behold, I have told you before.
26. "Wherefore if they shall say unto you,

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE DESERT;'

go not forth:

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE SECRET CHAMBERS;'

believe it not.
27. "For as the lightning
cometh out of the East,
and shineth even unto the West;
so shall also The Coming
of the Son of Man be.
28. "For wheresoever the carcase is,
there will the eagles be gathered together.

A MAN NAMED ORAL ROBERTS once prayed to know how he could know Jesus:

HE WAS ANSWERED SIMPLY:

"READ MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE, JOHN, AND THE BOOK OF ACTS- THREE TIMES IN THIRTY DAYS!"

He did it on his knees.

At the end of the thirty days, he testified, he knew Jesus better than he knew any man on the face of the Earth.

I have shared this Testimony many times.

I have NEVER gotten ANY acknowledgement back from any supposed Christian, that THEY DID IT.

As per TB Joshua I must say that I am very skeptical about his doctrines hence I would rather worship from home than visit SCOAN. By the way why do you prefer to use "Yashua"

I don't care about any man's Doctrines; only THE WORD OF GOD has LIFE.

If someone has a MOUNTAIN of Doctrine, but only ONE PEBBLE of TRUTH, I want THAT TRUTH- he can keep his "mountain."

When you mine Diamonds, you don't want the rest of the rocks in the vicinity.

They may be found with the Diamonds, but that does not make them valuable.

. MATTHEW 13:47-53.

47. "Again, The Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a net,
that was cast into the Sea,
and gathered of every kind:
48. "Which, when it was full,
they drew to shore,
and sat down,
and gathered the Good into Vessels,
but cast the Bad away.
49. "So shall it be
at the End of the World:
The Angels shall come forth,
and sever the Wicked from among the just,
50. "And shall cast them into the Furnace of Fire:
there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
51. Jesus saith unto them,
"Have ye understood all these things?"
They say unto him,
"Yea, Lord."
52. Then said he unto them,
"Therefore every scribe
which is instructed unto
The Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a Man that is an Householder,
which bringeth forth out of his Treasure
Things New and Old."
53. And it came to pass,
that when Jesus
had finished these Parables,
he departed thence.

IT IS ARROGANT FOR YOU TO CLAIM THAT NO ONE CAN TEACH YOU ANYTHING, WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN, HEARD-OF, CONCEIVED, NOR APPLIED.

In ENLIGHTENMENT RELIGIONS, it only takes ONE KEY TRUTH to UNLOCK an ENTIRE NEW FIELD- that can even make all one's former "MIGHTY WORKS" look like GARBAGE by comparison.

For instance, KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN had a Testimony of having HEALED HIMSELF of a DEFORMED CHEST, DEFORMED HEART, and an INCURABLE BLOOD DISEASE that were supposed to have KILLED him by age 15.

He had to SUPERSEDE EVERYTHING everyone else was teaching at that time.

He had an experience where "JESUS" came to him, and took him to Heaven, and he saw GOD ON HIS THRONE, THE FOUR ANGELS, AND THE RAINBOW, and before all that, "JESUS" gave him a SPECIAL HEALING ANOINTING that would ONLY Heal those who BELIEVED his Testimony of going to Heaven with "JESUS."

After all these Glorious Experiences, Kenneth Hagin became a Pastor for 15 years- but felt uncomfortable- like he was "washing his feet with his socks on." It did not feel right.

He went into a period of "deep-seeking," involving extensive PRAYING IN UNKNOWN TONGUES, when he SUDDENLY ACHIEVED A BREAKTHROUGH. However, he immediately saw, that all he had been preaching that he had thought to be so "good" was actually NOT EVEN UP TO THE STANDARD OF "MILK." He called it "BLUEJOHN," meaning "MILK, WITH THE CREAM REMOVED."

I believe that in those FIFTEEN YEARS, there must have been MANY people to tell him that HE WAS WRONG- but he was TOO ARROGANT to ACCEPT CORRECTION.

What have you ever learned, that you do not believe that you yourself can have YOUR EYES OPENED, to see that EVERYTHING you EVER did or believed, or thought that you were doing or believing was but "GARBAGE?"

YOU HAVE NOT EVEN BEGUN TO LEARN, YET!

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD, THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. JOB 39:13-18.

13. "Gavest thou the goodly wings unto the peacocks?
or wings and feathers unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth her eggs in the earth,
and warmeth them in dust,
15. "And forgetteth that the foot may crush them,
or that the wild beast may break them.
16. "She is hardened against her young ones,
as though they were not her's:
her labour is in vain without fear;
17. "Because God hath deprived her of Wisdom,
neither hath he imparted to her Understanding.
18." What time she lifteth up herself on high,
she scorneth the horse and his rider."

. PROVERBS 1:1-7.

THE Proverbs of Solomon
the son of David, king of Israel;
2. To know Wisdom and Instruction;
to perceive the Words of Understanding;
3. To receive the Instruction
of Wisdom, Justice, and Judgment,
and Equity;
4. To give subtilty to the Simple,
to the Young Man
Knowledge and Discretion.
5. A Wise man will hear,
and will increase Learning;
and a Man of Understanding
shall attain unto Wise Counsels:
6. To understand a Proverb,
and the Interpretation;
the Words of the Wise,
and their Dark Sayings.
7. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Knowledge:
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

IF SOMEONE LIKE KENNETH HAGIN COULD TURN AROUND AND CURSE HIS OWN MINISTRY, WHAT HAVE YOU EVER ACHIEVED, OR LEARNED, THAT YOU CAN THINK YOURSELF BEYOND INSTRUCTION AND CORRECTION?

Use of the Name "YAHSHUA" is not a "preference;" YAHSHUA is the Lord's NAME.

You do not even know THAT?

There was never any "JESUS."

I learned this from the HEBREW ISRAELITES Community on FACEBOOK- which teaches that many of the BLACK SLAVES were actually THE ORIGINAL HEBREWS, who were ALL BLACK, who were SOLD INTO SLAVERY by WHITE CONVERTS TO JUDAISM, whose ancestors were never in THE EXODUS from KEM (Egypt).

It is a compelling testimony, that may even be true.

My finding, however, is that they HATE YAHSHUA, and HATE CHRISTIANS and CHRISTIANITY, and only pay LIP SERVICE to Yahshua's authenticity as a Prophet.

What can be proven for sure is that there was no letter "J" until 400 years ago, so that the Lord could never have been called "JESUS,"

I do not believe that God (Who was never "JEHOVAH!" ) ignores Prayers and Service done in His Son's Name, just because people mispronounced or misspelt his Name. I believe God responds to WHOM WE MEAN.

Nonetheless, if we serve God to the best of our ability, we should endeavor to be as accurate as possible.

Having known The Truth about Yahshua's Name, I cannot go back to using "Jesus," no matter what SIGNS AND WONDERS accompany Its use.
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by jom28gy(m): 10:02am On Mar 16, 2017
Dreams are spiritual reality,it is a real world just like the plane of manifest.hence,what ever one sees in the dream world manifest physically.demons or whatever you called it has no hands it.
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
SHALOM!

jom28gy:
Dreams are spiritual reality,it is a real world just like the plane of manifest.

Unfortunately, it took me many years to make this connection.

. THE SIX LEVELS OF EXISTENCE. by L. Ron Hubbard

1. BELIEFS; 2. THOUGHTS; 3. WORDS; 4. PHYSICAL ACTIONS;
5. POSTULATES; 6. TOTAL UNDERSTANDING.

. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS. by L. Ron Hubbard

1.SELF; 2.FAMILY; 3.GROUPS; 4.ALL MANKIND; 5.ALL LIVING THINGS;
6. THE MEST (Matter, Energy, Space, Time- i.e. PHYSICAL) UNIVERSE;
7.SPIRITS; 8.GOD.

[See: SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: THE BOOK OF BASICS, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

The Mind can exist and operate on any Level of Existence- IF IT HAS THE REQUISITE SPIRITUAL ENERGY LEVEL.

That means that there are States and Levels of Existence that we may not be able to access or assemble, BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH ENERGY TO DO SO.

Therefore, THE ULTIMATE REWARD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS is the ENERGY to access and operate on ANY Level of Existence.

. REVELATION 21:7.

7. “He that overcometh
shall inherit all things;
and I will be his God,
and he shall be my Son.”

THE ENEMIES OF THE GOSPEL DO NOT WANT US TO KNOW THIS, AND TEACH THAT ONE CAN BE RIGHTEOUS MERELY BY BELIEVING.

That is the LOWEST Level of Righteousness.

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

IN THAT CASE, SINCE SUCH A ONE MERELY SERVES GOD WITH "BELIEFS," GOD TOO, WILL ONLY REWARD THEM WITH "BELIEFS."

. MATTHEW 7:1-2.

"JUDGE not, that ye be not Judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be Judged:
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again."

IF WE WANT GOD TO REWARD US WITH SPOKEN WORDS, WE MUST SERVE HIM WITH OUR OWN SPOKEN WORDS, TOO.

If we want God to Reward us with PHYSICAL ACTIONS, we must serve Him with OUR OWN PHYSICAL ACTIONS, first.

hence,what ever one sees in the dream world manifest physically.

ERROR!

Whatever is perceived in DREAMS CAN manifest Physically- but that is NOT always the case.

Just because you had a Dream that you were in an ACCIDENT, a PLANE CRASH, or became POPE, that does not mean that any of those disastrous things will ever happen to you.

If the Dream occurred at Level 5: POSTULATES Level, IT WILL COME TO PASS- unless it were OVERRIDDEN by ANOTHER POSTULATE of EQUAL or SUPERIOR Power.

demons or whatever you called it has no hands it.

This statement is either hilariously naive, or else horribly deceitful- because DEVILS have the Power to interfere in our Dreams, and GIVE us Dreams, and do it all the time- just as they interfere in our Physically-Conscious Lives!

When you become a LEVEL 3 DREAMER, and you DELIBERATELY CHANGE YOUR DREAMS, you will NOTICE that there are OBJECTS and ENTITIES that FOLLOW YOU from Dream-to-Dream, and RESIST REMOVAL.

If you were used to their Presence, and thought them a Natural part of your Dreamscape, you might grow intrigued to notice that when you attain some New Level of Wisdom and Understanding, some of them NO LONGER SHOW UP.

That is because THEY WERE DEVILS OR ANGELIC MESSENGERS who NO LONGER HAVE THE POWER to INVADE your MIND.

For instance, when you have OVERCOME The First Enemy of a Man of Knowledge: FEAR- you may notice that you NO LONGER HAVE NIGHTMARES...
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by stonemasonn: 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lucid dreaming is the effect of excess marijuana before going to bed.
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
chccho:

Pls what does the bolded mean?

To answer your question, the highlighted is taken from the Book of Ecclesiastes reputedly penned by King Solomon, but which in my view was likely written by the High Priests of the court of King Solomon.

Specifically Eccl. 12:6-7 which describes the final end of man.

Remember your Creator before the silver cord is severed, or the golden bowl is shattered, or the pitcher shattered at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the well……

Clearly the priests who wrote that verse knew far more about the Sephirotic Qabalah tree than they were willing to let on. The described points at which man dies correspond to points on the Qabalah Tree of life.

The “Golden Bowl” is often depicted in Christian art-forms as a Halo, it is of course the “Crown Chakra”. The severing of the “Silver Cord” (and this is the only place in the Bible this term is used) refers to the departure of the spirit of a man – natural death. When a man dies his spirit departs. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2017
SHALOM!

stonemasonn:
Lucid dreaming is the effect of excess marijuana before going to bed.

LUCID DREAMING is the Act of BEING FULLY-CONSCIOUS THAT YOU ARE DREAMING, whilst you are ASLEEP AND DREAMING.

The Advanced Stages of LUCID DREAMING include the ability to DELIBERATELY CONTROL one's Dreams:

Deciding WHAT to Dream.

Decide what HAPPENS in the Dream.

Decide to END the Dream when one WANTS.

Deciding what one DOES in one's Dream.

Retrieving Past Dreams.

The scope may be virtually endless.

This is a HIGHLY DISCIPLINED Operation, and it should not be belittled.
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
SHALOM!

Sarassin:

To answer your question, the highlighted is taken from the Book of Ecclesiastes reputedly penned by King Solomon, but which in my view was likely written by the High Priests of the court of King Solomon.

There is a Big Problem with believing in THEORIES, while ignoring FACTS.

. ECCLESIASTES 1:1.

THE Words of the Preacher,
the son of David, king in Jerusalem.

. ECCLESIASTES 1:12-13.

12. I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem.
13. And I gave my heart to seek and search out by Wisdom
concerning all things that are done under Heaven:
this sore travail hath God given to the Sons of Man
to be exercised therewith.

THE BOOK SAID that it was written by KING SOLOMON: these are the DESCRIPTIONS that ONLY fit SOLOMON.

Who are you to say that it was written by not even SOMEONE ELSE, but SEVERAL PEOPLE?

This is how you LOSE THE TRUTH, and everything becomes DOUBTFUL and OBFUSCATED to you.

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32.

32. What thing soever I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.

How do you know that it describes "THE FINAL END OF MAN?"

Is that what the AUTHOR said?

Remember your Creator before the silver cord is severed, or the golden bowl is shattered, or the pitcher shattered at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the well……

Is that what you think that ECCLESIASTES 12:6-7 says, or are you deliberately misleading us?

. ECCLESIASTES 12:1-9.

REMEMBER now thy Creator
in the days of thy youth,
while the Evil Days come not,
nor the Years draw nigh,
when thou shalt say,
"I have no pleasure in them;"
2. While the Sun,
or the Light,
or the Moon,
or the Stars,
be not darkened,
nor the Clouds return after the Rain:
3. In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble,
and the strong men shall bow themselves,
and the grinders cease because they are few,
and those that look out of the windows be darkened,
4. And the doors shall be shut in the streets,
when the sound of the grinding is low,
and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird,
and all the daughters of musick shall be brought low;
5. Also when they shall be afraid of that which is high,
and fears shall be in the way,
and the almond tree shall flourish,
and the grasshopper shall be a burden,
and desire shall fail:
because man goeth to his long home,
and the mourners go about the streets:
6. Or ever the silver cord be loosed,
or the golden bowl be broken,
or the pitcher be broken at the fountain,
or the wheel broken at the cistern.
7. Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was:
and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.
8. "Vanity of vanities," saith the Preacher;
"all is vanity."
9. And moreover, because the Preacher was wise,
he still taught the people Knowledge;
yea, he gave good heed, and sought out,
and set in order many Proverbs.

SOLOMON HAD TOO MUCH MEST AND TOO MANY WIVES AND CONCUBINES.

These ANCHORED his ASSEMBLAGE POINT, so that he COULD NOT ADVANCE SPIRITUALLY beyond a certain point.

NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE WHAT THE "GOLDEN BOWL" OR "SILVER CORD" ALLUDED TO: ALL INTERPRETATIONS ARE MERE SPECULATION ONLY.

The White "JEWS" who currently claim to be the descendants of the Biblical Hebrew People are actually IDENTITY THIEVES, whose Ancestors were never in the EXODUS- therefore, they NEVER HAD these sorts of Knowledge.

CARLOS CASTANEDA, during his NAGUALISM TRAINING was taught to find, by EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION, a feature on the front part of the Human Soul Body that is consistent with a "GOLDEN BOWL," into which a flow of DIVINE-LIFE ENERGY flows from BEYOND HEAVEN, consistent with a "SILVER CORD."

DEATH occurs when this "GOLDEN BOWL" feature is broken- causing the contents of the Soul Body to leak out.

The "SILVER CORD" manifestation is loosed at that time, and from it comes a Spirit Entity that requires a COPY of the person's LIFE MEMORIES.

If they are unable to render them immediately, the Entity STABS the stricken Soul Body, and extracts what it needs by BRUTE FORCE, causing irreparable damage to the Soul Body, which PERISHES before it can deploy its AFTERLIFE BODY, and its remnants are SCAVENGED by Spirit Entities consistent with DEVILS.

The Entity flies away, presumably to deliver whatever it has obtained from the dying Soul Body.

The ONLY WAY to prevent the Entity from destroying one's Soul Body is to attain TOTAL RECALL of one's ENTIRE LIFE, and be ready to deliver it, at a moment's notice. This Discipline takes less than ONE YEAR to complete- but it is usually HARD WORK.

Clearly the priests who wrote that verse knew far more about the Sephirotic Qabalah tree than they were willing to let on. The described points at which man dies correspond to points on the Qabalah Tree of life.

KING SOLOMON REPRESENTED THE GREATEST OF WISE MEN, WHOSE WISDOM STOPPED SHORT OF ESP.

There is nothing in his Writings nor History to suggest that he ever attained THE SECOND TALENT OF POWER.

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matthew 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

SOLOMON'S "GREAT" WISDOM IS CONSISTENT WITH "THE FIRST TALENT OF POWER."

When you have TOTAL RECALL of your entire Life, evaluating WISDOM versus FOOLISHNESS is EASY.

The “Golden Bowl” is often depicted in Christian art-forms as a Halo, it is of course the “Crown Chakra”.

WRONG.

The "Christian" HALO is not a CHAKRA.

It is alleged by the Anti-Roman Catholic authority, ALEXANDER HISLOP that the HALO depicted THE SUN, and was a feature of SOL WORSHIP art, to depict Holiness and Piety.

THE CHAKRAS are Energy Centres, control over which is attained through YOGIC-TYPE DISCIPLINE.

One of the shocking Revelations of CARLOS CASTANEDA'S Nagualism disclosures is that THE CROWN CHAKRA IS NOT A CHAKRA- it is a FAKE.

EVERYONE gets an IMPLANT at birth from malevolent Spirit Entities consistent with Biblical DEVILS, which grows in us like a SEED, spreading a ROOT-SYSTEM throughout our bodies, which seem related to the SINS committed with those body parts.

When a person lives a SPIRITUALLY-DISCIPLINED LIFE, those "ROOTS" break off, one-by-one, until the IMPLANT, an autonomous entity in its own right, BREAKS AWAY, AND FLEES AS FOR ITS LIFE.

ONLY the NAGUALS have had the HOLINESS to be able to SEE into The Spiritual Realm, and PERCEIVE these things.

They assure us that anyone can opt to become a MAN-OF-KNOWLEDGE, and SEE these things for themselves.

Therefore the Roman Catholic Church tried to EXTERMINATE them, for knowing better than they did.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE ACTIVE SIDE OF INFINITY, by Carlos Castaneda.]

The severing of the “Silver Cord” (and this is the only place in the Bible this term is used) refers to the departure of the spirit of a man – natural death. When a man dies his spirit departs. I hope this helps.

This is obvious from the text, and shows no actual Knowledge.

We are not told WHERE this "SILVER CORD" is, nor what it is attached to or what it supposedly ties.

I understand THE QABBALA to be BABYLONIAN MYSTICISM, and UNRELIABLE.

The NAGUALS say that the Spirit Entities who implant us at birth CREATED ALL OF THE WORLD'S RELIGIONS, with the purpose of CONTROLLING us as their DAIRY CATTLE, whom they MILK of our Spiritual Energy our whole lives, reducing it to 1% of what it should be, and keeping it there, so that we live and die as mere caricatures of what God created us to be.

THE NAGUALS obviously never knew REAL CHRISTIANITY- only the FALSE CHRISTIANITY of the Roman Catholic CONQUISTADORS.
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!
There is a Big Problem with believing in THEORIES, while ignoring FACTS.

What Facts?

THE BOOK SAID that it was written by KING SOLOMON: these are the DESCRIPTIONS that ONLY fit SOLOMON.
Who are you to say that it was written by not even SOMEONE ELSE, but SEVERAL PEOPLE?
This is how you LOSE THE TRUTH, and everything becomes DOUBTFUL and OBFUSCATED to you.

My response was not addressed to you but since you asked, I am I who wrote and it is my considered opinion that the book of Ecclesiastes was not written by King Solomon.

If you knew anything about Rabbinical Judaism you would know that Israelite Kings retained priestly courtiers who largely documented religious and political events of their era. We know this because the various Midrash tell us so.

The Book of Ecclesiastes is neither the first nor the last pseudepigrapha in the Christian Bible.

And by the way, King Solomon reputedly had in excess of 300 wives and untold riches. Where do you suppose he found the time to pen the book?

Is that what you think that ECCLESIASTES 12:6-7 says, or are you deliberately misleading us?

It is not rocket science. Verse 7 makes it very clear that the central theme is that of "death" read your very own colourful quotation.

I understand THE QABBALA to be BABYLONIAN MYSTICISM, and UNRELIABLE.

The above is staggering. Your understanding is singularly uninformed, the clue is in the full appellation; "Jewish Qabalah".

If they are unable to render them immediately, the Entity STABS the stricken Soul Body, and extracts what it needs by BRUTE FORCE, causing irreparable damage to the Soul Body, which PERISHES before it can deploy its AFTERLIFE BODY, and its remnants are SCAVENGED by Spirit Entities consistent with DEVILS.
The Entity flies away, presumably to deliver whatever it has obtained from the dying Soul Body.
The ONLY WAY to prevent the Entity from destroying one's Soul Body is to attain TOTAL RECALL of one's ENTIRE LIFE, and be ready to deliver it, at a moment's notice. This Discipline takes less than ONE YEAR to complete- but it is usually HARD WORK.

Rubbish.

The rest of your incomprehensible juxtaposition of Nagualism, Dianetics and Christianity is ill-thought out, the Yaqui man of Knowledge must be squirming in his grave.

Peace to you too sir.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Sarassin:

What Facts?

The Bible stated who authored the book.

It is YOU who ADDED the stipulation that this must mean that he had to "PEN" everything.

It is when you add things to The Bible that are not there, and take away things that are there, that you get confused and fall into useless theories, and when the weight of these becomes too much, you then throw The Bible YOU MADE away, and become an ATHEIST.

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32.

32. What thing soever I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.

My response was not addressed to you but since you asked, I am I who wrote and it is my considered opinion that the book of Ecclesiastes was not written by King Solomon.

If you knew anything about Rabbinical Judaism you would know that Israelite Kings retained priestly courtiers who largely documented religious and political events of their era. We know this because the various Midrash tell us so.

No one else had the Wisdom to write Ecclesiastes.

Any forgers would have been duly executed.

The Book of Ecclesiastes is neither the first nor the last pseudepigrapha in the Christian Bible.

That is your own useless opinion.

And by the way, King Solomon reputedly had in excess of 300 wives and untold riches. Where do you suppose he found the time to pen the book?

How many rich men do all their writing?

They dictate to their Secretaries.

You do not know how many wives king Solomon had?

. 1st KINGS 11:1-3.

BUT king Solomon loved many strange women,
together with the daughter of Pharaoh,
women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites,
Zidonians, and Hittites:
2. Of the nations concerning which The LORD
Said unto the Children of Israel,
"Ye shall not go in to them,
neither shall they come in unto you:
for surely they will turn away your heart
after their gods:"
Solomon clave unto these in love.
3. And he had seven hundred wives,
princesses, and three hundred concubines:
and his wives turned away his heart.

HOW DID HE FIND THE TIME TO DO ANYTHING?

Which part of the term "WISDOM" don't you get?

I have endeavored to teach you wicked and ignorant people the TRUE Ancient Secrets, hidden in plain sight from the PROUD, ARROGANT, and SELF-IMPORTANT- but you seem bent on dying without them.

The Ancients had a technique of enabling TOTAL RECALL of anything they had heard once- so that Scribes could write down everything a Prophet or King said under inspiration, and TOTALLY RECALL Events, reliving them, as if they were happening again, as many times as they had to.

Many times, the Hebrews' lives depended upon their ability to TOTALLY RECALL exactly what was said or not-said.

However, it emerges that THE AFTERLIFE depends on it, too.

It is not rocket science. Verse 7 makes it very clear that the central theme is that of "death" read your very own colourful quotation.

THIS IS WHAT THE SCRIPTURE SAYS.

. ECCLESIASTES 12:1-9.

REMEMBER now thy Creator
in the days of thy youth,
while the Evil Days come not,
nor the Years draw nigh,
when thou shalt say,
"I have no pleasure in them;"
2. While the Sun,
or the Light,
or the Moon,
or the Stars,
be not darkened,
nor the Clouds return after the Rain:
3. In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble,
and the strong men shall bow themselves,
and the grinders cease because they are few,
and those that look out of the windows be darkened,
4. And the doors shall be shut in the streets,
when the sound of the grinding is low,
and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird,
and all the daughters of musick shall be brought low;
5. Also when they shall be afraid of that which is high,
and fears shall be in the way,
and the almond tree shall flourish,
and the grasshopper shall be a burden,
and desire shall fail:
because Man goeth to his long home,
and the mourners go about the streets:
6. Or ever the silver cord be loosed,
or the golden bowl be broken,
or the pitcher be broken at the fountain,
or the wheel broken at the cistern.
7. Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was:
and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.
8. "Vanity of vanities," saith the Preacher;
"all is vanity."
9. And moreover, because the Preacher was wise,
he still taught the people Knowledge;
yea, he gave good heed, and sought out,
and set in order many Proverbs.

HERE IS WHAT YOU SAID:

Sarassin:

You omitted all the verses in between one and six.

This describes ONE of FOUR possible AFTERLIFE FATES; Solomon was aware of ONLY ONE- because HE WAS NOT HOLY ENOUGH.

. LUKE 10:17-24.

17. And the seventy returned again with joy, saying,
"Lord, even the Devils are subject unto us
through thy Name."
18. And he said unto them,
"I beheld Satan as lightning fall from Heaven.
19. "Behold, I give unto you Power
to tread on Serpents and Scorpions,
and over all the Power of the Enemy:
and nothing shall by any means hurt you."
20. "Notwithstanding in this rejoice not,
that the spirits are subject unto you;
but rather rejoice,
because your Names
are written in Heaven."
21. In that Hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit,
and said,
"I thank thee, O Father,
Lord of Heaven and Earth,
that thou hast hid these things
from the wise and prudent,
and hast revealed them unto babes:
even so, Father;
for so it seemed good in Thy Sight.
22. "All things are delivered to me of my Father:
and no man knoweth who the Son is,
but the Father;
and Who the Father is, but the Son,
and he to whom the Son will reveal him."
23. And he turned him unto his Disciples,
and said privately,
"Blessed are the eyes
which see the things that ye see:
24. "For I tell you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS AND KINGS
HAVE DESIRED TO SEE THOSE THINGS WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR THOSE THINGS WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.' "

THERE ARE THINGS WHICH SOLOMON WAS NOT WISE ENOUGH TO LEARN.

We have been given a HEAD-START through YAHSHUA, so that we start from a level of Knowledge that his kind did not possess.

. LUKE 7:28.

28. "For I say unto you,

'AMONG THOSE THAT ARE BORN OF WOMEN
THERE IS NOT A GREATER PROPHET
THAN JOHN THE BAPTIST:
BUT HE THAT IS LEAST
IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD
IS GREATER THAN HE.' "

These terms sound very impressive to those who know nothing about the Occult- but those who have actual Spiritual Knowledge know that they are a useless waste of time.

The "TREE OF LIFE" is just an ORGANIZATIONAL DIAGRAM- a FANCY WAY OF LISTING- that does not mean that it is a TREE, nor that there is any "LIFE" to be had from it.

Those who are impressed by "BIG" Words are surely deeply disappointed when they are shown "THE TREE OF LIFE," and see what it really is.

The above is staggering. Your understanding is singularly uninformed, the clue is in the full appellation; "Jewish Qabalah".

SOMEONE TOLD YOU THAT THE KABBALA, KABBALAH, QABALLAH or whatever is "JEWISH," and you BOUGHT INTO THAT?

All my life, until I was 54, I believed that "JESUS" was a WHITE MAN.

Then I learned people (The Hebrew Israelites,) who made me realize that that was a FOOLISH idea!

WHITE PEOPLE with WHITE SKIN do NOT do well in THAT Climate!

The ORIGINAL Hebrews and YAHSHUA were BLACK MEN.

So were the Ancient EGYPTIANS.

The OCCULTISM which the White Converts into JUDAISM- whose Ancestors were never in THE EXODUS from Egypt- became The Qabbalah.

IT HAS NO VALUE WHATSOEVER.

It enabled the Jewish Leaders to REJECT Yahshua as the Messiah, and crucify him.

Why would anyone want it?

What exactly do you think it can do for you?

oaroloye:
[b]CARLOS CASTANEDA, during his NAGUALISM TRAINING was taught to find, by EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION, a feature on the front part of the Human Soul Body that is consistent with a "GOLDEN BOWL," into which a flow of DIVINE-LIFE ENERGY flows from BEYOND HEAVEN, consistent with a "SILVER CORD."

DEATH occurs when this "GOLDEN BOWL" feature is broken- causing the contents of the Soul Body to leak out.

The "SILVER CORD" manifestation is loosed at that time, and from it comes a Spirit Entity that requires a COPY of the person's LIFE MEMORIES.

The ONLY WAY to prevent the Entity from destroying one's Soul Body is to attain TOTAL RECALL of one's ENTIRE LIFE, and be ready to deliver it, at a moment's notice. This Discipline takes less than ONE YEAR to complete- but it is usually HARD WORK.[/b]

You are not competent to comment of these important Revelations, to you dismiss everything with one ignorant word:

Sarassin:
Rubbish.

This proves my point, that QABBALIC OCCULTISM is WORTHLESS.

No Spiritual Person talks like that, concerning Revealed Truth.

If it was just CARLOS CASTANEDA who said that he SAW this, we might have cause to question.

But this is a finding duplicated by GENERATIONS of Native American Seers, going back CENTURIES.

This is the ONLY explanation of THE BLOOD SACRIFICE Ritual, and WHY it works.

This is not just HUMAN BEINGS, but ALL CREATURES THAT DIE go through this.

Then there is the consideration that these people are NOT Bible-Believers.

This BUTTRESSES the authenticity of their visions, because THE BIBLE SUPPORTS EVERY FACTOR OF IT.

The rest of your incomprehensible juxtaposition of Nagualism, Dianetics and Christianity is ill-thought out, the Yaqui man of Knowledge must be squirming in his grave.

This shows your wilful ignorance and deceit.

Don JUAN MATUS- as the other MEN OF KNOWLEDGE of his type- DID NOT DIE, but ASCENDED.

Just as THE BIBLE Teaches an OPTIMALLY HOLY MAN is supposed to do.

[See: TALES OF POWER, by Carlos Castaneda.]

Actually, he did die as an Apprentice, but spontaneously and unexpectedly resurrected two days later, having been buried in a shallow grave, in the hope that his family would come for his body. He survived because he had completed his RECAPITULATION- and was SENT BACK to the Earth.

It seemed to take place over several minutes, but when he revived, he found that two days had passed.

[See: THE POWER OF SILENCE, by Carlos Castaneda.]

CARLOS CASTANEDA expressed concern that some people had told him that he should not be writing about these things.

Don Juan told him that it was not his concern what he did with the Knowledge, that his only concern was to pass it on.

Carlos Castaneda quoted him in his seminars as saying that "SORCERERS CANNOT HOLD SECRETS!"

Contrast this with your QABBALISTS, who jealously and zealously guard Secrets- and after you finally find out what it is they think they know, you find it is a load of garbage.

The Naguals say that EVERYTHING HAS TO START from the ATTAINMENT OF TOTAL RECALL of your entire life, and the ability to REPLAY EVERYTHING in a matter of about TWENTY MINUTES.

L. RON HUBBARD'S SCIENTOLOGY says that one's PRIMARY GOAL should be to attain THE STATE OF CLEAR.

Which features the ability to TOTALLY RECALL one's ENTIRE LIFE, back to one's PRENATAL MONTHS.

They do not make a SECRET of how to accomplish this, but tell you the SIMPLE THINGS you have to do to achieve this.

What do YOU do?

You pour SCORN over their HARD WORK to HELP Future Generations.

What USE do you think you are?

. PSALM 1:1-6.

BLESSED is the man
that walketh not in The Counsel of the Ungodly,
nor standeth in The Way of Sinners,
nor sitteth in The Seat of the Scornful.
2. But his delight is in The Law of The LORD;
and in His Law doth he meditate day and night.
3. And he shall be like a tree
planted by the rivers of water,
that bringeth forth his fruit in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither;
and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
4. The Ungodly are not so:
but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
5. Therefore the Ungodly
shall not stand in the Judgment,
nor Sinners
in the Congregation of the Righteous.
6. For The LORD knoweth
The Way of the Righteous:
but the Way of the Ungodly shall perish.

Peace to you too sir.

How can someone like you ever care about "PEACE," when you DENY the ONLY Truth that guarantees Peace?

Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
^^^^^^^^
Inconsequential indigestible rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
SHALOM!

Sarassin:
^^^^^^^^
Inconsequential indigestible rubbish.

If anything is "indigestible" to you, it is because you lack the Spiritual Energy to assimilate it.

I have therefore Posted Topics on how to achieve the Energy Levels needed to understand ANYTHING.

Why have you not used them?

I am here to help people achieve.

What are you here for- scoffing, scorning, and abusing?

That is what FAKE Occultism does to people.

TRUE Spiritual Schools teach Control, Discipline, Forbearance, Timing, Will, and the Ability to Tolerate being told what to do.

Without these Attributes, you cannot make serious Spiritual Progress, and are always going to be the Victim of someone with "New Hidden Secret Teachings" that ALWAYS stop short of TOTAL RECALL.

Is that really what you want your life to be?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Satan’s Secret Agents: The Frankfurt School And Their Evil Agenda / The Shocking Truth About C.I. Scofield - Christians Be Warned / Does God Really Frown Against Ladies Wearing Trousers? I Need Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 651
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.