Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nigerians In Shock As Lagos Man Takes Delivery Of N472,000 Million Bugatti Veyro - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerians In Shock As Lagos Man Takes Delivery Of N472,000 Million Bugatti Veyro (1879 Views)

$1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! / Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway / As Seen In Lagos: Man Takes His Car On A Date On Lekki Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Shock As Lagos Man Takes Delivery Of N472,000 Million Bugatti Veyro by okevibes: 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nigerians in shock as Lagos man takes delivery of N472,000 million Bugatti Veyron – See Video and Pictures
Some Nigerians are still in shock after they witnessed their fellow Nigerian taking delivery of brand new Bugatti Veyron luxury car worth N472,000 million in Lagos.>>>SEE MORE HERE: http://mkgist.info/nigerians-shock-lagos-man-takes-delivery-n472000-million-bugatti-veyron-see-video-pictures/

Re: Nigerians In Shock As Lagos Man Takes Delivery Of N472,000 Million Bugatti Veyro by Beetwo(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
For dis recession period
Re: Nigerians In Shock As Lagos Man Takes Delivery Of N472,000 Million Bugatti Veyro by Tpave(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
He worked hard for it. Man enjoy your money.
Re: Nigerians In Shock As Lagos Man Takes Delivery Of N472,000 Million Bugatti Veyro by buoye1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
How did you know he worked for it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Shock As Lagos Man Takes Delivery Of N472,000 Million Bugatti Veyro by deeplow: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
buoye1:
How did you know he worked for it?

work is work, whether legal or illegal! The car is sure not a gift, even if it was, he must have done something to get it.

Nice ride though. If you bash this car in traffic, just call police, lawyer, accountant and a car dealer. Police to arrest you, lawyer to sort you out, car dealer to sell your car and the accountant to decide when you generations will be through with payment for repair.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Shock As Lagos Man Takes Delivery Of N472,000 Million Bugatti Veyro by buoye1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
deeplow:

work is work, whether legal or illegal! The car is sure not a gift, even if it was, he must have done something to get it.

Nice ride though. If you bash this car in traffic, just call police, lawyer, accountant and a car dealer. Police to arrest you, lawyer to sort you out, car dealer to sell your car and the accountant to decide when you generations will be through with payment for repair.
grin wink
Re: Nigerians In Shock As Lagos Man Takes Delivery Of N472,000 Million Bugatti Veyro by decatalyst(m): 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
Wow!

Catalyst, you need to wake up. I no bring suffer head come this life nah. Baba God, reason my matter.

If nah my sin or laziness never allow my potentialspotentials to materialize, baba God show mercy n change my story.

Now is the time to work!
Re: Nigerians In Shock As Lagos Man Takes Delivery Of N472,000 Million Bugatti Veyro by ever811(m): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
chai...and iam looking for a cup of gari....

Re: Nigerians In Shock As Lagos Man Takes Delivery Of N472,000 Million Bugatti Veyro by CoolFreeday(m): 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
congratulations to the buyer!
Re: Nigerians In Shock As Lagos Man Takes Delivery Of N472,000 Million Bugatti Veyro by MrHighSea: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
@deeplow lol. I just dy stammer. Baba don pick ds bros call tey tey. Lord gv me a sign...i need talk with u lord...
Re: Nigerians In Shock As Lagos Man Takes Delivery Of N472,000 Million Bugatti Veyro by divinelove(m): 8:21am On Nov 18, 2016
Lagos man ke, what does he do for a living to buy a car worth almost 500million. EFCC shld go question him. sad angry angry

Re: Nigerians In Shock As Lagos Man Takes Delivery Of N472,000 Million Bugatti Veyro by EHI9ICE(m): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2016
Beetwo:
For dis recession period
Recession is but a subjective word.
Re: Nigerians In Shock As Lagos Man Takes Delivery Of N472,000 Million Bugatti Veyro by Whizpeter(m): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
It's 12:19pm and I've not had breakfast.... Oluwa show ya boy love...!

I don't need the full car, just gimme the engine!
Re: Nigerians In Shock As Lagos Man Takes Delivery Of N472,000 Million Bugatti Veyro by snipesdam(m): 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
divinelove:
Lagos man ke, what does he do for a living to buy a car worth almost 500million. EFCC shld go question him. sad angry angry

Bad Belle
Re: Nigerians In Shock As Lagos Man Takes Delivery Of N472,000 Million Bugatti Veyro by Lagusta(m): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
And I am here asking patients "when did the fever start??"

Money must be made wallahi!!!
Re: Nigerians In Shock As Lagos Man Takes Delivery Of N472,000 Million Bugatti Veyro by dominique(f): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
Recession is only a word to some people sha embarassed
Re: Nigerians In Shock As Lagos Man Takes Delivery Of N472,000 Million Bugatti Veyro by steveyen(m): 4:51am On Nov 19, 2016
deeplow:

You are the kind of people that keep Africa backward.

One keep wondering why our leader are so callous and only interested in filling their pockets, it's bcus this kind of pple exists.
Re: Nigerians In Shock As Lagos Man Takes Delivery Of N472,000 Million Bugatti Veyro by deeplow: 7:08am On Nov 19, 2016
steveyen:

You are the kind of people that keep Africa backward.

One keep wondering why our leader are so callous and only interested in filling their pockets, it's bcus this kind of pple exists.

I normally don't respond to people like you, people who lack comprehension, and are too forward, but I will make an exception.

First of, were you the one that was in charge of the purchase, that made you so sure it was bought with state money?

Cant people outside government be rich?

Next time, before you type, look well and try to understand! I responded to someone, who, like you, without any proof, assumed the car must have been bought with state money.

About Africa being backwards, it is mostly because majority of the people in charge are incompetent, don't know when and when not to talk, and can't reason beyond their noses, a category you are in.
Re: Nigerians In Shock As Lagos Man Takes Delivery Of N472,000 Million Bugatti Veyro by steveyen(m): 7:21am On Nov 19, 2016
Maybe it would have been better you did not respond because you got me all wrong.

My response was based on the fact that a guy here said he did not care whether he obtained the money illegally.

Sure if he gets his money through a legal means, thumbs up for him and I'm all in for that.

What I am against is this idea in Africa where people dont care how guys make their money but will shower them with chieftaincy title and hail them to highest heavens.

If a hard working man make money legally he should be praised and his story told to encourage others, but if it is through illegal means he should be shunned and disgraced to detest others from following same path.

That is my piece my brother.

And for saying people in charge are not competent, you are dead wrong some and even most are competent but got carried away with lust for money and power. And also for putting me in that category , I'll like to tell you that YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN. grin grin Waooo seems you are getting almost everything wrong but wait a minute it is weekend so it's allowed grin
deeplow:

I normally don't respond to people like you, people who lack comprehension, and are too forward, but I will make an exception.

First of, were you the one that was in charge of the purchase, that made you so sure it was bought with state money?

Cant people outside government be rich?

Next time, before you type, look well and try to understand! I responded to someone, who, like you, without any proof, assumed the car must have been bought with state money.

About Africa being backwards, it is mostly because majority of the people in charge are incompetent, don't know when and when not to talk, and can't reason beyond their noses, a category you are in.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Shock As Lagos Man Takes Delivery Of N472,000 Million Bugatti Veyro by deeplow: 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
steveyen:
Maybe it would have been better you did not respond because you got me all wrong.

My response was based on the fact that a guy here said he did not care whether he obtained the money illegally.

Sure if he gets his money through a legal means, thumbs up for him and I'm all in for that.

What I am against is this idea in Africa where people dont care how guys make their money but will shower them with chieftaincy title and hail them to highest heavens.

If a hard working man make money legally he should be praised and his story told to encourage others, but if it is through illegal means he should be shunned and disgraced to detest others from following same path.

That is my piece my brother.

And for saying people in charge are not competent, you are dead wrong some and even most are competent but got carried away with lust for money and power. And also for putting me in that category , I'll like to tell you that YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN. grin grin Waooo seems you are getting almost everything wrong but wait a minute it is weekend so it's allowed grin

he worked hard for it!
how did you know he worked hard for it?
work is work, whether legal or illegal!
you are the one who doesnt even know the genesis of the story. What I tackeld was "work". The car was not a gift, he/she must have done some "work" to be able to own the car.

Now, show me anywhere here that someone supported illegal extortion.

And for competence, it is judged by success. If you fail at something, you are incompetent, no matter how capable or qualified you are, no matter what got you distracted. So, there you have it, INCOMPETENT.

We both should know by now, who the weekend is affecting.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Crank Shaft Position Sensor (nissan Altima) / How Can I Get Original Timing Belt Of 1998 Toyota Camry(pencil Light) / My corolla 2003 cranks when A/C is engaged at low speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.