Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Say No To Jungle Justice..... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Say No To Jungle Justice..... (771 Views)

JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About / How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Jungle Justice..... by shogotermies(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
its is now a usual act to see news about jungle justice, and I come here on nairaland and see some people saying good for him..

I flashed through Google to check about jungle justice, and I was shocked about the different events of it that has happened,

According to the Nigerian Constitution,

Section (33) 1 states : “Every person has the right to life, and no one shall be deprived intentionally of his life, save the execution of the sentence of a court in respect of a criminal offence of which he has been found guilty in Nigeria...

Its so cruel people involve in this barbaric act, The Yoruba people says something
" you caught a thief,you told him to drop the stolen goods and he did,so what else do you still want from him"But here in Nigeria,sorry Africa jungle justice is the gift to a criminal,..

It will be pleasing if we start to #saynotojunglejustice, take this hash tag on twitter,Facebook,instagram and lots more,..
stop this cruel act, preach against it..

screenshots

Re: Say No To Jungle Justice..... by shogotermies(m): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
#saynotojunglejustice

Re: Say No To Jungle Justice..... by Klinee: 8:54am On Nov 18, 2016
we love jungle justice, the best justice ever in world!!!!!!!! Imagine a Nigeria without jungle justice!!! We love jungle justice!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Picture Of My House / Valentine PROMO - Dana Air Launches 15,300 Fares / Reversal Of Stamp Duty Charge On Savings Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.