Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

The Ruthless Underagent - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Ruthless Underagent (2748 Views)

Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
hi nairalanders, dis is my first tym of writing for pple to read, so criticisms are highly welcumed
PROLOGUE
TEXAS, USA...
"...fourty seven, fourty eight, fourty nine, fiftyyy" Cole fell on the tiled floor of his bedroom, after fifty push-ups. The muscles of his hand were stiff and bulging. He picks himself up, walks towards his wardrobe, made of expensive mahogany, and of a huge height of nine feet, and a breadth of six feet presses a button, and opens it. At the top section of the wardrobe were:a M-16 assault rifle, a Tavor TAR-21 assault rifle, and a steyrr AUG assault rifle. At the middle section were: A sig sauer P229 elite semi auto pistol, a Smith and Wesson SD9VE, a Browning.1911-22 compact, and a magnum.45 colt. while at the last section was a Hawk MM-1 grenade launcher. He takes out his favorite hand gun, the smith and wesson, and kisses it. Then his phone rang,"Good morning don" he said. He remains silent till the call ends, drops the phone on his bed nd walks towards the bathroom.
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
He steps out of his silver classic toyota camry of the 2017 model. He walks towards a shopping mall. After about five minutes, he comes out cladded in a black suit, over a white shirt, black pants, and shiny befitting pair of shoes. He walks over to his car, slipped into the driver seat, and zooms off.
At the office of the governor, the chief security guard of the governor was dishing out instructions to his boys"Edward, u will drive the governor, Frank, you will drive behind Edward, while Tobi will drive ahead Edward. Collins and Jacobs will ride the bikes"they all went into the packing lot while the the the bikers went into the changing room. Seconds later, a voice calls from outside the door"collins, are needed at the packing lot" as he steps out of the door, a sledge hammer punch landed at the back of his head and he passed out. Silently, cole carries collins on his shoulders into the store room. He waited till the second biker comes out and heads towards the parking lot.
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
cole walked into the dressing room with long strides, and seconds later, he came out dressed in a biker's suit and a helmet, and walked towards the parking lot. As he walk towards a bike, jacobs asked him "hey buddy, where have u been?" "attending to some issues" he replied, and zoomed off, followed by Tobi, then Edward, followed by Frank, and jacobs.
soon, they were on the highway. After glancing at his wrist watch a few times, he reduced his speed making the cars speed past him, with jacobs moving foward, while he moved to the back. He pulls out his smith and wesson hand gun at one hand, and a desert eagle at his second hand, and moves towards the governor's car he releases some bullet, shattering the windscreen of the car with a bullet hitting the governor at the side of his neck, another one at the side of the stomach, and another one at his pelvic region. Before anyone could blink an eye, the bike was already speeding away, taking an alley. Five minutes later..
"Don, target taken care of. Thank you sir"
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by ceecane2(m): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
Seems promising. Continue

1 Like

Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
ceecane2:
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
ceecane2:
thank you sire
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 8:30am On Nov 18, 2016
cole was punching a bag vigorously, with sweat dropping from his face. After series of punches, he took up a face towel, and cleaned his face. Then his phone rang, he took it up "hello don, good morning sir... ok, i'll be there in ten minutes time" he said as he walked out of the gym into his room. It was spacious with the wardrobe at the east of room, with a king sized bed beside it. On the wall facing the bed was 57 inches plasma t.v. he picked up a towel from his bed and hurried towards the bathroom.
In a large oval shaped conference hall, there was a long transparent table, with people sitting at each side of the table. At the head of the table was a mean looking man. On his head was a black relaxed hair. He was light in complexion, cladded in an immaculate white suit. Beside him was cole, wearing a white tee shirt, white jeans, white versace shoes, with a gold chain around his neck, looking like an hip hop artiste.
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 8:32am On Nov 18, 2016
pls, comments are needed... Wanna knw if it is good enough. Jah bless
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 9:23am On Nov 18, 2016
my inspirationists: ironkurtain, oyinprince, therock5555, kayemjay, and others, cum and corrections me
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
"i welcome you all to this meeting of the catatrophic destroyers. This meeting is to brief you of the lastest operation which worths 50 million dollars. the target resides in russia, and his life has been paid for by his child. Agent Tim would handle that one. The encrypted details has been sent to your emai. I want to openly commend agent cole for a job weldone. Therefore, he would be going on vacation for six months in russia" as he stood up from his chair, others stood up till he was gone. then tge rest dispersed.
in cole's room, he was packing some clothes into a briefcase. he took out his smith and wesson, strapped on his shoulder holster, and put the weapon into it. he went to his wardrobe, pressed some buttins, and opened it, after an after thought, he took out a browning 1911-22 pistol, and put it into a false opening at the base of the briefcase. he started putting on his cloth. He was wearing a tight fitting red top, and black jeans, with red loafers. he took up his briefcase, and walked out
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
CHAPTER ONE
AT VLADIVOSTOK, RUSSIA
An old man, dressed in a wornout suit,,went over to the receptionist at the Granit hotel. "Please i need a room for a night at the top floor" the receptionist handed over a piece of paper to the man. he took out a pair of glasses from his bag and put it on. after peering at it for a while, he pointed at one, and returned it to the receptionist. "It will cost you €300 sir" she replied in a russisn ascent. He gave her a note, and she handed the acess card of the room to him. he walked away with feeble steps. At a room at the top floor of the hotel, agent tim was setting his gadgets. He brought out a screen that looks like the monitor of a computer. He hanged it on the wall, took out his phone, and a usb cord. He connected his phone to the screen, and began to work his fingers on his phone. After about 5 minutes, "Gotcha" he said and began to pack his gadgets. He put on a skinlike thin cloth which made him resemble the old man. He wore his cloth, and went out.
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
At the top of an old generation bank in svetlanskaya street, Tim was setting up a Bolt action sniper rifle -7.62*51mm NATO.308 he placed it in a suitable position, peered into the infrared lens. he scanned the whole street, and sighted the target, comming out of his car, and he slowly brought his hand to the trigger. " Goodbye" he muttered, and pulled the trigger. with lightening speed, the bullet hit the head of the target, sending brain matter flying in the air landing on some of the body guards of the man, as they duck. As Tim raised his head from sniper, he heard some faint movements as he turned sharply, a bullet hit his fore head from a silenced smith and wesson hand gun, before he could move a finger. Five minutes later, Don called
"agent Cole, i want u to move down to svetlanskaya, and check the status of the target" "copy that sir" cole replied. Cole replied.
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
one od the body guard pointed to cole who was feigning a phone call "hey" he called out to him. Cole did as if i didn't hear them as he,walked towards his bike. he mounted it hastilly and zoomed off. he was followed suit by two bikers. as he changed the gear he released the throttle. soon, he was on the highway. he glanced at the side mirror, and saw the two bikers, in a hot chase with him. " it is time for the the real deal" he muttered. He looked up and saw a dead end of the road. he jammed the brake a little, and turned back to the way he was comming. In an haphazard manner, he dodged the bullets being fired at him by the two bikers then with one hand, he drew out his smith and wesson hand gun, then fired some shots at the men. As they fell off their bikes, two cars appeared, comming towards him side by side, with two people each at the sides of the cars shooting vigorously, with their heckler and koch MP5 submachine gun.
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by crislyn(f): 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hmmmm nice...i hope update would be frequent.
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 6:53am On Nov 19, 2016
crislyn:
Hmmmm nice...i hope update would be frequent.
it would thank you mam
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2016
slowly, he left the handle of his bike, and brought out a second weapon: his browning 1911-22 compact hand gun, and before you could say jack bauer, he had taken out the four guys. and with four clean shots, ge took out the drivers of the cars, and tgey lost control, careering over the road. Cole increased his speed, and as he zoomed past them in the middle of the two cars, he fired at their fuel tanks, and they went ablaze.
His phone rang as soon as the chaos has died down. He answered the call "weldone my boy. Now, you will go to the airport. Before u get there, somebody will hand over your travelling papers to you, you will come straight to the base" "copy that sir" he replied him. He decided to jog down to the airport. Few meters to the airport, someone threw a briefcase to him. He entered an alley, and checked the contents. it contained all his travelling papers, some clothes, and shoes. his eyes picked something very tiny chip, as tiny as a grain of rice. "Why is the don trying to track me" he muttered
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by kingklassique(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
I'm compelled to comment
This is sooooo nice
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
kingklassique:
I'm compelled to comment This is sooooo nice
thank you bro. God bless
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
Cole was seen with his hand tied to the ceiling of a dark room, with his face full of contours and battered with several punches. Don came to the room, paced around him for a moment, and stop in front of cole." evrything that has happened to you, still hapenning to you, and gonna happen to you, you deserve them. they are the consequences of a traitor. wanna tell you nothing can be done about it" he said in a blank face. he walked out of the door, then punches resumed. after ten minutes, they cut off the rope tying his hand to the ceiling, he fell to the floor with a loud thud, and he passed out as a result of the thorough beating. he was lifted on the shoulder of a large man, soon they were outside the house. he was put in the trunk of a car, and it zoomed of five people inside the car. they began to chatter among themselves, with cuban cigars in the the middle of their fingers. soon, they got to the side beach, they all alighted car and headed towards the trunk of the car. they were suprised at what they saw

1 Like

Re: The Ruthless Underagent by kingklassique(m): 12:14am On Nov 20, 2016
U really ar a suspense expert
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2016
kingklassique:
thank you kiss
kingklassique:
thank you
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 8:28am On Nov 20, 2016
the traitor was not in the trunk. Before they could recover from their shock, slugs were already deposited in their bodies, they fell to the ground, still with a suprise look on their face. Cole slipped into the driver seat of the of the car, and zoomed off. After driving for five minutes, he called a number" hey buddy, meet me at braeswood blvd right now no time for stories." He said and ended the call. After about fice minutes, he saw his friend leaning on his car, waiting for cole. He got out of the car, and entered his friend's car without saying a word. His friend entered too, and they zoomed off. before they could move few meters, the car which cole left was blown into pieces by nobody knows "tell me what happened to your face." "my cover was blown" cole answered him sharply. His friend went silent as he increased his speed. Soon, he was in front of a small wood cabin, they alighted from the car, and entered the cabin. Cole sat on the bed, while his friend went to the first aid box
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
His friend came over to him, and treated him. After spending 30 minutes with him, his friend said he was going home. "I have to go and meet my family. we were having a good time before you call stopped us" he said as he opened the door. As soon as he stepped out of the door, bullets sank into him. As the intruders, were reloading their guns, slugs found their way to them, shattering heads, ripping open chests and stomachs, and cutting limbs. Cole dropped his gun on the floor and knelt down beside him. "Joe stay with me" . Joe looked at him, with a painful stare, and died. Cole stood up with his eyes blood shot.
CHAPTER TWO
The next morning, the the family of joe; his wife, his son and daughter nd cole, were observing a minute silence in respect of joe beside his grave in a forest. After the silence, Cole picked up a AK-100 rifle, and shot a magazine into the sky. Then he walked towards a toyota pick up parked meters from him. He,was followed by the family of his friend's family. "We go to spain now

1 Like

Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
"don't tell me you havent heard from the killers squad that went after him"Don ranted in anger. Sir they traced the target. They said that they are on him... There should be no cause for alarm. Tony who was now the second in command of don. "Don I have conducted a search on the last location of the killer squad. They have been taken down sir."A mullato lady cladded in a slim fitted blue jean trousers. She pocess full pink lips, a narrow hip,she was light complexioned "what the Bleep! cole is daring me!" don shouted and walked out.
AT ASTUURIA, SPAIN
"I have stored food stuffs in the house, and some that would last over a year. on any account should you leave this house for anywhere. you can always call the city service to arder for for what you want. if i am not back in one year, then you leave this city as far as you can, and forget about me"cole briefed joe's wife. the woman was near to tears, cole consoled her, carried his luggages, threw them into the trunk of a toyota pick up, and zoomed off

1 Like

Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
A toyota pick up 2Dr deluxe4WD extended cab SB, was spotted on a wide path at the outskirts of Auturias. Cole stepped out of the car, with a pair of binoculars hanging on his neck. He lifted the binoculars to his eye level, and did a scan of the area dominated by tall trees. When he was satisfied with the scannig, he dropped the binoculars on the seat of the car, he went to the trunk of the car, took out an axe. He pulled off his shirt, and wore a fingerless glove, picked up the axe, and walked towards the trees.
Two days later, beside a cabin, cole was seen punching trunks of trees. He,was sweating profusely, and all his muscles were bulging. He entered the cabin, came out with an AK 100 assault rifle slung on his shoulder. After walking gor some minutes, he noticed the track of an animal. He followed it cautiously, till he sighted a deer drinking water from a river. He corked his weapon, and released two precise shots at the the animal. One at the back of the head, and one at the side of the stomach.
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
ONE YEAR LATER
In his cabin, cole was seen sitting on a rough wooden bed, dressed in a black suit, and pants, with a matching black hat Cole was sitting on the bed. On his lap was a hp laptop. Beside him was an opened briefcase, which contained some dough, and some documents. In a false opening in the breifcase was cole signature; his smith and wesson hand gun, and a silencer. after staring at the monitor of the laptop for a long time, he closed it, took out his phone, and dialled a number" hello mister cole. I havent heard from you since you were dismissed for failing a delicate operation, and killing the governor. So what is it that you want". "Yeah i am making a move to end what i started. I might be needing reinforcements." Cole curt the call, took a deep breath, took a last look at the cabin. He grabbed his briefcase, and went out. As soon as he went out of the house, an explosion rocked the whole forest. He looked back at his cabin. It was now a charred outcome of dry wood.
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Cole was sitting at the vip waiting lounge He ws wearing a white shirt, a black crazy jean, and,a brown leather jacket, with an,entertainment magazine in his hand " yeah... I can see him. Though he is disguising" a man dressed in an immaculate white agbada said silently, feigning he was reading a newspaper." Don't worry. He would be taken unawares." Cole sensed something was wrong, so he stood up and went towards the male toilet. He opened the toilet, and fastened it from behind. He took out his smith and wesson, and fastened a silencer on it. He looked around the toilet was divided from a mini toilet with a wall which was opened at the top. He heard light footsteps, and jumped into the next toilet noiselessly. he heard the sound of a silenced bullet ripping through the lock. the door was thrown open, and a bullet was fired simultaneously. as the assailant walked towards the next toilet, cole jumped into the first one, as the assailant walked into the toilet, a bullet blew his head to pieces from behind

1 Like

Re: The Ruthless Underagent by kingklassique(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
emocionado
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by Oyinprince(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
Present! Let me read now

1 Like

Re: The Ruthless Underagent by Oyinprince(m): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
Go on, try capitalize correctly and also avoid using short forms like "u" instead of "you"
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Oyinprince:
Present! Let me read now
you're welcome bro
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
Oyinprince:
Go on, try capitalize correctly and also avoid using short forms like "u" instead of "you"
Got that thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Holy Sex: A Nigerian Church Erotica By Obinna Udenwe Is Set To Hit Okadabooks St / Isidore Okpewoh's Last Duty / A Day Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.