Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Afripot - Africa's Melting Pot! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Afripot - Africa's Melting Pot! (746 Views)

The Broken Water Pot!!! / Da Big House (comedy Series) - Breaking Pot (B.P) / The Pot Vs. The Kettle: It Takes A Black Heart To Know A Fellow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afripot - Africa's Melting Pot! by Jmaruru: 10:53am On Nov 04, 2009
It is interesting how fast communications paths have evolved. From mail that took a few months to arrive at its destination, to express mail that was expected to arrive in 3 to 7 days, and then email, instant messages, facebook, twitter… The modern professional needs to keep learning all the time just to keep up with the fast changes.

Africans living and working at home, or living/studying and working abroad, all of us are very much interested in seeing our country not just developing economically and financially, but also protected from greedy and corrupt individuals who would seek to deplete all the resources Africa has available.

The Swahili tribe has a saying, “Kidole kimoja hakiuwi chawa.” One finger cannot kill lice. To be in a position to understand the Africa we live in, her challenges, and the possible ways to make her better, we need to do more than observe. Africans need to get together in dialogue, information and enlightenment in order to ever be able to devise processes for better democracy, stronger economies and even stronger societies.

Afripot is the answer to the question. As Africa’s Melting Pot, this new web portal seeks to bring together the North, South, East and West of Africa, in a conglomeration of information, discussion and creative intercourse that aims at opening the doors to the further development of our beloved Africa.

As well as offering you news that affects Africa, we also offer forums and networking applications that can make it possible for you to connect with your friends as well as with new contacts from all over Africa.

To advertise your business or event, please go to www.afripot.com and fill in the contact form to the right of the website.
“I read myself out of poverty, long before I worked myself out of poverty.” Walter Anderson

(1) (Reply)

We Can Help U Write Ur Project, Thesis, And Dissertation At All Levels! / Learn How To Connect Ur D S T V Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse For Free / The Nigerian Tragedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.