Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

We Will Not Surrender Until Govt Responds To Our Demand – ASUU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Will Not Surrender Until Govt Responds To Our Demand – ASUU (351 Views)

N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page / UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland / Oyedepo Responds To Criticism Of High Tuition For Living Faith Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Not Surrender Until Govt Responds To Our Demand – ASUU by DorcasGold: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chairman of the University Of Calabar Academic Staff Union Of Universities, ASUU, has declared that the union will not surrender until government does the needful by addressing the union’s demands.

Eyang told Vanguard on Thursday in Calabar that though it is regrettable that the union is taking such a stand but it is in the interest of education which has been subjected to untold neglect by successive governments in the country.

“We are avowed to our responsibility to the future of this country; it is regrettable that over and over again we get to this point but what we have resolved to do is that government does the needful and we will not surrender even if it means our embarking on a total and indefinite strike for years”.

SEE THE FULL STORY HERE >>>>>>>> http://www.teargists.info/education/we-will-not-surrender-until-govt-responds-to-our-demand-ASUU/

Re: We Will Not Surrender Until Govt Responds To Our Demand – ASUU by ybalogs(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Like they ever respond.Oshisko
Re: We Will Not Surrender Until Govt Responds To Our Demand – ASUU by opethom(m): 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
abeg no surrender, I want my girl to spend more time with me biko
Re: We Will Not Surrender Until Govt Responds To Our Demand – ASUU by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
opethom:
abeg no surrender, I want my girl to spend more time with me biko
so she shud sacrifice her future for your cock.....Hmmmn Animal Husbandry class

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve Calculus / ACEONDO UTME/DE Degree Admission List 2016/2017 Out / How Can I Get My Bachelors Degree Result Given An Accelerated Processing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.