Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland (44125 Views)

A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / Dipo Fashina (jingo): The Best Professor That Never Was At 70 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by FeedsTrail: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
The Information Unit of Unilag responded to a post on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/3903321/unilag-prof-daramola-flogging-student on their official Facebook page this morning.

The response is as follows:

"IMPORTANT NOTICE

We are aware of the post on the Nairaland.com (Nairaland) titled “UNILAG Lecturer Flogs Student Who Came Late to His Class”

The matter has been duly referred to the appropriate authority and is being investigated at the moment.

Let us assure you that the outcome of the investigations will be made public.

Thank you.
Information Unit
University of Lagos"

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialUniversityOfLagos/posts/1950640408513413:0

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by liljaydee(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by softwerk(f): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
I blame Burhari embarassed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by ojun50(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
softwerk:
I blame Burhari embarassed
u blame obj, blame Gej nd u are blaming buhari, is buhari the lecturer?

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by tobillionaire(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin.... Cane ke, abi na pre degree student

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by dominique(f): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
That's not the official unilag page? It's followed by just 2000+ people. The real unilag page has over 20,000 followers.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by FeedsTrail: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
dominique:
That's not the official unilag page? It's followed by just 2000+ people. The real unilag page has over 20,000 followers.

Lol, No o. Please do not be deceived, people create proxy accounts for popular brands, companies, institutions etc. for their own personal gain o. If you want the authentic information coming from the University itself, I advise you take this unilag facebook page the link https://www.facebook.com/OfficialUniversityOfLagos/ serious.

If you look closely you too will spot the difference.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by SlimHan(f): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
The internet is powerful

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe this very slot is for u!!!

use it the way it pleases u!!!

power of social medias I must say!

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by NwaAmaikpe: 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
shocked

What the Professor did is biblical

For it is written;

"Foolishness is in the heart of a child, but the rod of correction drives it far from him"

-Proverbs 22:15

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by Leonbonapart(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Good one. People should always mind their post and comment on this forum cos you don't know who is watching from the sideline, so that what you don't know don't fall on you

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by Naijaguy12345(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
He's a pervert, deserve to be sacked or suspended for flogging a grown up woman. He should go to covenant or redeemer universities if he enjoys flogging grown ups. Am happy for the girl, hope she sue them.

[img]https://media./images/3bfdaa683416487e88a73eb514d88107/tenor.gif[/img]

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by ChangetheChange: 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin grin grin
Unilag glorified secondary school
Quote me and Andrew the Giant and Yokoshuna put together go fall on u gallantly

UNIBEN
OAU
UI
UNN
UNIPORT
FUTO
FUTA
ABU
UNIJOS

ALL the above are real Federal Government Universities, UNILAG is a glorified Federal government model secondary school
grin grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by Franzinni: 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
;Dgen gen
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by columbus007(m): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
dis matter na old news nau.
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by Drabrah(m): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
Power of social media.
The Pen is mightier than d sword.

Dem don 4get say no be their generation.
Remember those wen somborry somhow must chop "kick- slapping" & "kick-boxing" b4 or during anatomy practical exams, jst for derailing frm d line.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by dessz(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
shït why did I not comment in dat thread I would ve been famous grin
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by MirJay: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nwamikpe already said my mind

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by veacea: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lemme goan read first
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by JORDAN202: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
IF NA MY SISTER WEY THE IDIOT FLOG, I WILL GO THERE AND SLAP HIM !

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by typumps: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
But seriously some students need to be flog, I know it not right tho. About the school saying they will check into it, they should be deceiving themselves because I know this isn't the first time such have happened in the school
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by anyebedgreat: 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
It's so shameful that students don't know their rights. How can a university student set his nya$h for a lecturer to flog. This kind of thing can never happen in Uni Agric makurdi where I schooled. A lecturer can't even open his mouth to insult a student there not to talk of administering corporal punishment. A lecturer can't even threaten to fail a student not to talk of failing the student when he has passed. We knew our rights and we stood up for it. We also had students oriented student unions.

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
No comment lipsrsealed
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Take that with a pinch of salt. Lecturers with similar empty eroded brains can't punish allies.
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by seunlayi(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Investigation as usual

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Good one. People should always mind their post and comment on this forum cos you don't know who is watching from the sideline, so that what you don't know don't fall on you

And vice versa, you can also use it to bring to notice certain entities that you too are on the ball.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by Oye0404(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
for real some lecturers are so mean sha. they are old fashioned and still believe in corporal punishment.
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by ephi123(f): 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Surprise surprise
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by Evablizin(f): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ok na dem sabi
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by exlinkleads(f): 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
ok now
Re: UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland by tintingz(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
All hail to great social media.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) / Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) / Kwarapoly Graduating Students Punished For Stylishly Signing Out After Its Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.