Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

How Much Will You Pay To Advertise On My 257k Group - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Will You Pay To Advertise On My 257k Group (353 Views)

I will Pay to make a Post On Your Website No Backlink..... / I Will Pay To Have A Guest Post On Your Site. Paid Guest Post On Your Site / Advertise On Our Active Well Moderated Facebook Groups. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will You Pay To Advertise On My 257k Group by Onyejemechimere(m): 12:50am On Nov 18, 2016
I meant 200k audience

A combination of my 146k(very active) group and 20k group. 53k twitter followers..... 2k Instagram followers......8k facebook page and of course, my ever busy Facebook account with 5k friends and 983 followers.
How much will you pay to advertise on this weekly?
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Advertise On My 257k Group by Codedboy95(m): 1:11am On Nov 18, 2016
Onyejemechimere:
I meant 200k audience

A combination of my 146k(very active) group and 20k group. 53k twitter followers..... 2k Instagram followers......8k facebook page and of course, my ever busy Facebook account with 5k friends and 983 followers.
How much will you pay to advertise on this weekly?
can all this get me atleast 5k visit to my website a day?. i can pay 2,5k per day for that

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Business, Website, Music Popular In 4days / Visualwebtechnologies.com -usa $1 Dollar Web Hosting-cpanel Hosting / Pls How Can I Remove Back Link From Any Joomla Module I Install

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.