Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

I Will Pay To Have A Guest Post On Your Site. Paid Guest Post On Your Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Pay To Have A Guest Post On Your Site. Paid Guest Post On Your Site (941 Views)

Paid Guest Post Blog Wanted / Tech Bloggers Comment Your Blog URL For Paid Guest Post: Amount is NGN2000 / If You've Quality Tech Or Business Blog, Come In 4 Paid Guest Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay To Have A Guest Post On Your Site. Paid Guest Post On Your Site by henryobinna(m): 5:51am On Sep 24, 2019
Hi, am looking for paid guest post opportunity on your site.

Price is not a problem.

the requirements are:

Your site has to be either of these General niche, fashion niche, entertainment niche, beauty niche.

And has a DA/PA of at least 40.
please only top level domains please, no .

if you don't know what your DA/PA(domain authority/page authority) is drop your domain if its older than a year let me check. but simple trick, you should be getting good search traffic if your DA/PA is upto that figure.

Please if you're sure of the metrics of your website and know it meets the requirements, just indicate your interest in the thread or send me a message with your domain on whatsapp to 23481802696zeroEight
Re: I Will Pay To Have A Guest Post On Your Site. Paid Guest Post On Your Site by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 24, 2019
henryobinna:
Hi, am looking for paid guest post opportunity on your site.

Price is not a problem.

the requirements are:

Your site has to be either of these General niche, fashion niche, entertainment niche, beauty niche.

And has a DA/PA of at least 40.

if you don't know what your DA/PA(domain authority/page authority) is drop your domain if its older than a year let me check. but simple trick, you should be getting good search traffic if your DA/PA is upto that figure
Naijal .com
Re: I Will Pay To Have A Guest Post On Your Site. Paid Guest Post On Your Site by Oromiplus1: 5:59am On Sep 24, 2019
Re: I Will Pay To Have A Guest Post On Your Site. Paid Guest Post On Your Site by henryobinna(m): 6:01am On Sep 24, 2019
Oromiplus1:
https://heavenoasis..com
sorry I want only top level domains
Re: I Will Pay To Have A Guest Post On Your Site. Paid Guest Post On Your Site by henryobinna(m): 6:04am On Sep 24, 2019
webshopNG:

Naijal .com
thanks for your interest, your DA/PA are 22/29.
Re: I Will Pay To Have A Guest Post On Your Site. Paid Guest Post On Your Site by clixarena: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
We are at your service!
Let's handle the job at a very cheap price.
Take advantage of the services offered by Clix Arena in taking your platform to the next level.

1. Paid to click(PTC) . Users are engaged in delivering unique traffic to your website daily. This boost your daily page views and ensure your website is ranked higher on search engines

2. Link sharing on fb: The platform has thousand of users, each of them is given your website link and a few description to share on Facebook, now imagine, if one user has a minimum of 100 friends , then automatically your link will be viewed by a million people.

3. Back linking: Users are engaged to go to related site about your niche e.g Look for blogs that talk about credit repair, then comment about how Andy hacks are good in repairing credit with a link to your website, so anybody reading the comments will like to visit your site! Now imagine if more than a thousand people did this.

4. Forum posting: Users are asked to look for related forums and compose a nice post about Andy hacks or u can also give them a good post to make and they started posting. This will definitely attract many visitors.

5. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram likes and follow: Engage our users in giving organic likes and follow to your fan pages.

6. Forum membership and posting: Let our devoted users populate your new forum, giving you all the leverage needed to stay above competitors

What are you Waiting for!
Visit our Advertiser page to get started or chat us up for more info.

Regards
The Clix Arena Team
Re: I Will Pay To Have A Guest Post On Your Site. Paid Guest Post On Your Site by Oromiplus1: 5:49am On Nov 04, 2019
henryobinna:
sorry I want only top level domains
okqy
Re: I Will Pay To Have A Guest Post On Your Site. Paid Guest Post On Your Site by henryobinna(m): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kartwing:
My site PA is 41
send me then details in private message

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed / How Can I Host A Sample Wordpress Site For Free / Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.