Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps (20409 Views)

DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered / Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia / Reps Take Delivery Of N3.6bn Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by lawrence9999(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2016
I felt some pains as I read this news. If I could have my way, I would gather these our leaders in one room and set them ablaze. These people are heartless. How could they reason with their anus. May God intervene in this our hopeless situation.
Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by oluxy(m): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2016
What happens to fleet of cars in their houses?
Those dude are crazy.
Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by abbas99(m): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2016
2LESS:

Guy this your picz gut my ribs cracking this morning. Tnkz 4 d comic relief.

U welcom bro
Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2016
Opiletool:
These people will continue with their I don't care attitude until the youths stand up to revolt against their extravagant life style.

Here is what we should do. KILL THEM ALL
Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by kentc3: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by uzuede4(f): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2016
columbus007:
They don't really care abt us,when it's time for election again you see them sharing rice and recharge card cheesy
And you people will vote them again. cry
columbus007:
They don't really care abt us,when it's time for election again you see them sharing rice and recharge card cheesy
And you people will vote them again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by uzuede4(f): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2016
nwasinachi:
What happened to leggediz benz?
Ask dem
nwasinachi:
What happened to leggediz benz?
Ask dem
Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by Emassive(m): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2016
That's why I will never fight for any mumu on the road. Since they will end up selling you out to vote foolishly when the time comes. I will find ways to survive my family and friends when I can. GOD help other open eyes.

1 Like

Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by Obagoal4u(m): 10:17am On Nov 18, 2016
ijustdey:

http://punchng.com/bought-n3-6bn-exotic-cars-recession-reps/

BABA GOD will surely fry u pple like dodo at the due time... pls who amongst u dnt own a car?
Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by Obagoal4u(m): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2016
chiscodedon:
make thunder from Jupiter fire all of una there... you need not to trek to mdas,ministry and Co, how many exotic cars do each of you have at home, you would boldly tell the poor masses to make a sacrifice for the betterment of the the country but you can't sacrifice for the country, after you will start broadcasting 'change begins with me', una father there, lest I forget, I understand the past legislatures bought cars also, what happened to them? asking us if you will trek to work, make amadioha strike u there fools,
I've got an uncle that served in the house of Rep for 3 terms, if you get to his house in the village, he has more than 100 exotic cars in the village, same in Abuja and Owerri, those are Nigerian cars...we can't go anywhere if we continue like this....am vexed
Hw I wish say GOD dey vex instantly... make HIM fire these idiots to hell fire now now
Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by slimsoshady(m): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2016
undecided angry

Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by egobetatoday: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2016
No wonder Trump said Africa needs to be recolonised. Billions of naira will be wasted to buy luxury cars for people who already have several parked in their homes in this recession?. Nigeria is not ready yet!

1 Like

Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by symbianDON(m): 10:27am On Nov 18, 2016
aren't these the same folks who called mmm a scam? isn't this a bigger scam than mmm?
Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by egobetatoday: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2016
its high time we opened a page on social media where we go to lay curses on these stupid people in government every morning. They can embezzle our money but will go with curses; they and their children.
Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by oyetpel(m): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2016
Opiletool:
These people will continue with their I don't care attitude until the youths stand up to revolt against their extravagant life style.
Our country have been stolen, and we youths must rise up and take it by force. Blueprint on the way, if you are in support let me see your likes.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by Gbengageorge: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2016
Opiletool:

I am behind you 200%, this needs to be carried out fast in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2016
This country is over-due for a rawling's revolution!
Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by Opiletool(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2016
oyetpel:

Our country have been stolen, and we youths must rise up and take it by force. Blueprint on the way, if you are in support let me see your likes.

A mental revolution is needed bro. A strong one.
Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by phinter: 11:12am On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by alaskido(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2016
Thunder fire all the politificians in Nigeria.
Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by touchmoney: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2016
There's no reason to credit the purchase in this time that Nigerians are suffering, it only tell's we Nigerians how greedy these people are,if truly they have Nigerians at heart they would have helped in reducing the cost of governance buy cutting their salary and wicked allowances,are they telling us that they are not mobile or they just want a share of the proverbial national cake, some of the allowances they receive are uncalled for and greediously wicked and the Bible says wickedness is equivalent to witchcraft, so therefore they could be termed as the witches and wizards worrying Nigeria
Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by touchmoney: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2016
egobetatoday:
No wonder Trump said Africa needs to be recolonised. Billions of naira will be wasted to buy luxury cars for people who already have several parked in their homes in this recession?. Nigeria is not ready yet!
Nigeria was fast developing with solid structures under colonial rule
Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
Opiletool:

The time is near....very near
Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by Opiletool(m): 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
1stCitizen:

The time is near....very near
I hope so and pray so!
Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by Benoxvals(m): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
shamack:
The youths in this country has no voice

..they are lazy and lousy too.
Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Opiletool:
Opiletool:

I hope so and pray so!
which youths? The same set of people who throw invectives at each other on nairaland all because of same politicians who put them in perpetual misery. The youths who are now divided into wailers and zombies sections? Nigeria has no youths.

1 Like

Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by Hakeem3(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
Opiletool:
we Youth are the only solutions to alot of problem in the dear Nation... but we youth will never stand up to fight for our right.. instead some prefer to get chewgums from these silly and non-integrity leaders wasting the nations wealth on showoff things while the common man are dieing of hunger.. the only recession in the land is the one affecting the common masses....may GOd save us in this country
Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by columbus007(m): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
uzuede4:
And you people will vote them again. cryAnd you people will vote them again.
I never voted,i don't even support the use of that in any case,its only in Nigeria that every candidate will begin to see themselves compete for the best gift for people's vote undecided
Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by Opiletool(m): 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
franciskaine:
which youths? The same set of people who throw invectives at each other on nairaland all because of same politicians who put them in perpetual misery. The youths who are now divided into wailers and zombies sections? Nigeria has no youths.

Yes, pathetic, very pathetic.
Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by lazborn(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
Idiots
Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by andrewutibe: 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
In Dis present economic retrogresion dis shows d height of insincerity n hypocrisy with impunity, it is so pathetic n disheartening dat, d vast majority of d populace Who eat a square meal or difficult 2 eat a square a meal day, y d infinitesimal amass d wealth meant 4 all,all in d name of ovasight functioning. What more can I say?
Re: Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps by nwakibie3(m): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
dienlmods:

There is nothing like youths of this country... each region has different aspiration and wants....
..EG..the almajiri and boko haram and herdmen for the north, the owabe touts, opc and tinubu zombies for the west, the ipob biafrans, and the street hustlers, and market people for the east, the militants and criminals for ND..

That's simply the truth and this shows u that one Nigeria is nothing but an illusion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe / 2019: Sowore Promises N100,000 Minimum Wage / PDP Rejects Kaduna L.G.A Elections Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.