Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 (34578 Views)

Best 6GB RAM Phones And Their Prices / The Best Android Smartphones Under ₦40,000 ($115) / List Of The Most Worst And Common Passwords Of 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 by freddaboh(m): 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sweet phones
Re: Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 by Osyxcel(m): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
ismokeweed:

Sour grapes

You think so??
Re: Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
Op....PRICE now.
Re: Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 by emex4gman(m): 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Very informative
Re: Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 by aooo(m): 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
Olasco93:
Does it mean that PC are gradually becoming extinct, just like what happened to Blackberry? I just can't get my thought off this...

Was discussing this same thing with some friends today. What do you want to do on a system that u can't do on ur smartphone??
All the basics can b carried out on ur smartphone provided u know the worth of what u are carrying.

1 Like

Re: Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 by chiefojiji(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
Floridax:
ok....but do u think phone can replace pc?
I don't know how to answer this question o.......

but, can bicycle replace power bike
Re: Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Floridax:

ok....but do u think phone can replace pc?
Maybe in the nearest future, although i dont even know how that would be posible at the moment. Maybe a brilliant chap somewhere would still bring a super invention.

At work, i need SAP, autoCAD and a huge GE mapping/design software to be running at the sametime and displayed on my monitors, while outlook, sync, adobes, explorers, excels, words runs in the background..at the moment or near future i dont know what phone/tablet can do all that once.

or the other dude (in the 2nd pic) in the control room of a power plant.

Re: Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 by Floridax(m): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
chiefojiji:

I don't know how to answer this question o.......

but, can bicycle replace power bike
hahahahahah funny bro........
never!
Re: Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 by Floridax(m): 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
shinarambo1:

Maybe in the nearest future, although i dont even know how that would be posible at the moment. Maybe a brilliant chap somewhere would still bring a super invention.

At work, i need SAP, autoCAD and a huge GE mapping/design software to be running at the sametime and displayed on my monitors, while outlook, sync, adobes, explorers, excels, words runs in the background..at the moment or near future i dont know what phone/tablet can do all that once.
bross thank you.....exactly where I was driving to.....phone can only be a backup...

1 Like

Re: Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 by chiefojiji(m): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
Floridax:
hahahahahah funny bro........
never!
so dats how it is......
Re: Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 by infolekan(m): 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
shinarambo1:

or the other dude (in the 2nd pic) in the control room of a power plant.

Phones and laptops are designed for different purpose but the phone segment is literally eating into the laptop segment after killing the tablet segment that never really picked up. Laptops would always be around for those in serious business but it doesn't take the fact that it's sales are dropping in favor of hybrid convertibles for the business savvy who prefers a netbook or detachable tablet to a traditional laptop.
Those pictures are actually desktops and the laptops came to replace them which they've done majorly. The phones and tablets market will kill /reduce the laptop eventually.
The phone market is the fastest growing market in the computer world presently and it's not showing any sign of showing down. It's already overtaking some laptops ram for ram and I won't be surprised when they start clicking same processors.
Re: Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
martineverest:
well said....while nigerians are still excited by phone and tablets,the west are replacing their tablets with pc tablets,like surface pro and surface book etc.....there is currently a clamour for microsoft to release a surface phone with pc hardware to move stagnant phone industry forward
Hmmmmmm. That's news.
Re: Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 by Icon79(m): 1:50am On Jan 14, 2017
Folks, take it from someone who knows, if you really wanna buy a good phone then save up money and purchase:
Iphone 7 plus
Iphone 6s plus
Google Pixel XL
or LC V20

Forgot all those shiny Chinese craps.

O pari
Re: Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 14, 2017
infolekan:

Phones and laptops are designed for different purpose but the phone segment is literally eating into the laptop segment after killing the tablet segment that never really picked up. Laptops would always be around for those in serious business but it doesn't take the fact that it's sales are dropping in favor of hybrid convertibles for the business savvy who prefers a netbook or detachable tablet to a traditional laptop.
Those pictures are actually desktops and the laptops came to replace them which they've done majorly. The phones and tablets market will kill /reduce the laptop eventually.
The phone market is the fastest growing market in the computer world presently and it's not showing any sign of showing down. It's already overtaking some laptops ram for ram and I won't be surprised when they start clicking same processors.
His questions was and I quote ''Can phone replace PC?''
I guess if Desktop falls under PC, then the question has been answered. PC is a just personal computers

You are right, but laptop has not majorly replaced desktop except in terms of sales. Laptops may have replaced desktops in Nigeria due to problems of power supply as that eliminates the need of a UPS, but definitely not in advanced countries where UPS are not needed and non existent. When it comes to need for high performance, desktops are still baba. They are powerful, cheap, very reliable, do not overheat and easy to upgrade without any hassle. They would take anything thrown at them..The desktop in the industries for example are not turned off due to upgrades/updates of softwares from a remote server. They are up and running 365 days a year, 3 years straight without need for hardware maintenance. All you do when you resume at work is to login. Once you are done, log-off. They are still very popular in Engineering offices, schools, universities, banks e.t.c. It is even illegal to shut them down in some industries. The desktop segment is also advancing just as the mobile phone segment. The easiest analogy I can use would be comparing a petrol generator to a diesel generator. Some diesel generators would run for 12 month straight as long as its been fed diesel, but a petrol generator would breakdown within one month even if you fed it constant petrol.

At the end of the day, it all boils down to type of use.
For big industries/universities/colleges/banks e.t.c...they would stick to desktop for the reasons above.
For homes, more personal use and smaller firms where information security or need for constant software updates is not an issue; they can stick to laptop or smaller home desktop
For lighter home use where all you do is stream media in bed, take small notes, surf the web, attach/view small documents..then the phone or tablet can come handy.

Although there are few exceptions e.g The field engineers in my office use high performance rugged laptop in their SUV trucks, but these are not designed to run continuously for long and some gamers have high performance desktop at homes for playing online games.

Re: Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 by LUDALOOLO(m): 7:29am On Jan 25, 2017
otunba88:
Pls who knows any seller of the oneplus 3T in nigeria?

Good day fellow, Are you still very much interested in the phone oneplus 3T 128gb. Talk to me i will get it for you at very affordable price. If you are in lagos we can meet where i work so as to be sure of the person you are putting your money on. 3days delivery. contact me on whatsapp on zero eight zero 78292297 - luda . Note: it will come with 2 plastic protector and a pouch
Re: Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 by LUDALOOLO(m): 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
Good day people. Please Mr Kenneth and omolara please send me message on my Whatsapp number zer eight zero 78292297. My phone crash and I was unable to restore my contact. Michael
Re: Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 by sodiq961(m): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2017
LUDALOOLO:

Good day fellow, Are you still very much interested in the phone oneplus 3T 128gb. Talk to me i will get it for you at very affordable price. If you are in lagos we can meet where i work so as to be sure of the person you are putting your money on. 3days delivery. contact me on whatsapp on zero eight zero 78292297 - luda . Note: it will come with 2 plastic protector and a pouch
how trustworthy is this guy?
Re: Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 by LUDALOOLO(m): 9:21am On Feb 17, 2017
sodiq961:
how trustworthy is this guy?

The 128GB is not in stock now but I can get the 64GB within 5 days for you. Holla me on whatsapp let's chat. No deal we won't know if am trust worthy. We can meet too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tips On How To Repair Phones(software And Hardware Problems) / Dollar Fall: Will Phone Prices Go Down Now? / TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.