Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know (49903 Views)

Al Noor Mosque In Abuja Is A Place Where Ladies Market Themselves - Man / Islamic New Year Calendar (Hijrah 1440AH), What you should know? / Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know by omostar: 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
airmark:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Haram bawo ? So those muslims with fixed deposits are also into haram.
Well we all know that banks have different investments, but what does the mmm operators do with your money if not just to take from a+b and give it to c, then take from d+e+f+g and give to a and b. And this is exactly what a pyramid scheme is. No matter how mild the pyramid is, it will eventually collapse under it's own weight

3 Likes

Re: Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know by maaji: 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
omostar:

So how will you give that money back to that your brother? Because for corperative savings, you have to pay back. If for example everyone has registered for this mmm, how will the last to register get their own "helper"?
. U just comfirmed it. U still do not understand it. D system is dere to help u. As u help others u will b helped. And do u know d number of people willing to help is almost 5 times d number of people ready to give help?? Just like bank. D money people deposit is more than d money people witdraw. If its d reverse den do u think a bank will function?? If 10 people deposit 10 10 thousand each and 5 people witdraw 5 5 thousand each den money will remain abi?? Its fromdat remaining money bank uses for buisness to help sustain demselves pay staffs and all oder things. Comon man. Think well go to d site and read it well and investigate

2 Likes

Re: Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
Saw this in a group. While the scholars respond, Consider this too: The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM) Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them. The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one. The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf. In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''. The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor. Then... They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere! Welcome to MMM. The world of Monkeys! Be wise. Copied

5 Likes

Re: Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know by omostar: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
maaji:
. U just comfirmed it. U still do not understand it. D system is dere to help u. As u help others u will b helped. And do u know d number of people willing to help is almost 5 times d number of people ready to give help?? Just like bank. D money people deposit is more than d money people witdraw. If its d reverse den do u think a bank will function?? If 10 people deposit 10 10 thousand each and 5 people witdraw 5 5 thousand each den money will remain abi?? Its fromdat remaining money bank uses for buisness to help sustain demselves pay staffs and all oder things. Comon man. Think well go to d site and read it well and investigate

What analogy are you making? Can you withdraw more money than you have in a bank? And when give out loan, they have to pay back rihgt? They don't wait on others to pay back the loan taken by someone else. Banks are not perfect in my view, but they are way better than mmm. And those "helpers"---- A deceptive word by the way--- are going to become exhausted eventually right. I know it is human nature to be greedy and that is why you guys are trying very hard to justify this mmm of a thing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know by bydot1(m): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
Then what can we say about muslims involve in banking?
Re: Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know by shidof(m): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
maaji:
You have become an MMM addict but you still don't know where the 30% u're giving is coming from. Ur argument is totally illogical and incoherent

2 Likes

Re: Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know by olawoyin3(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
and ao many cars av u bought despite u ar nt a muslim?mumu dey worry u
Kennyfancy:
My broda, u will lived long in life, ur accoun will increase

1 Like

Re: Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know by gaffig: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
helper! ! helper! ! how many people have you helped? what a funny word to use, don't worry I know you are smart!! Whether you are convinced or not, that money you collect will never bring content! !! 'HELPER' LOLZ open a site and deposit money then dash it out ..yeye
Re: Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know by begwong: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM WITH MMM BIKO. THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF SCAMMERS OUT THERE UNA NO FIT DISCOURAGE PEOPLE NA THIS ONE WEY PEOPLE DEY GAIN UNA DEY TAKE PANADOL FOR EEH?
SEE NAIRABET, BETNAIJA ETC. DEY NO WORSE PASS MMM? BC U USE YOUR MONEY PLAY POOL U LOOSE WETIN CONCERN UNA. BABA IJEBU SEF DON JOIN MMM WITH ALPHAS AND PASTORS. OYO IS UNA CASE BIKO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know by olaztek(m): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
maaji:
Am a muslim and if any imam says mmm is a scam then d imam is not to blame cos he does not know how it works. D INTEREST on mmm does not come from d owner but from people. If mmm is a scam den savings (adashi ) as d hausas call it is a scam tooo. Dis is people helping each other. Not dat ur money is used to do buisness and u are now given interest. Pls understand dis mmm. My frend and I had an agument. I seek advice from a powerfull imam. He said intetest is haram. I now explained to him how d interest is gotten dat is from other people giving u. Provide help and get help. Lika a community of people he said if dats how d interest come about den its allowed. Do wats will all dese D problem wit d muslim broders and sisters is dey refuse to investigate were d 30% come from. Make I go mosque come back. I need challengers please. Jummat mubarack
Beware! Interest in Islam does not bear any other name other than HARAM (there is no Halal Interest in Islam).MMM IS HARAM
Re: Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know by fbtowner(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
omostar:

So how will you give that money back to that your brother? Because for corperative savings, you have to pay back. If for example everyone has registered for this mmm, how will the last to register get their own "helper"?

Because even an old member can help a new member new member are not necessarily the helper. make research

Ma sallam
Re: Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know by FroshPapie(m): 7:04am On Nov 19, 2016
bigmo1:
you are on your own. MMM is here to wipe out poverty. The UN, world bank and IMF should emulate this scheme if they genuinely want to eradicate poverty.
chai..some have eye buh cannot see...u see nothing bro
Re: Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know by FroshPapie(m): 7:14am On Nov 19, 2016
what u need to know about Mmm...robbing peter to pay Paul....1. there is no helper anywhere its all business strategy... 2. The company gain is traffic on there site juzz like nairaland...3.one day u won't b able to access the site again only den people will open eye
Re: Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know by omostar: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2016
fbtowner:

Because even an old member can help a new member new member are not necessarily the helper. make research

Ma sallam

Are they obliged to? Must they?
Re: Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know by fbtowner(m): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
omostar:

Are they obliged to? Must they?

They don't need to oblige because one good turn deserves another and that is y i think the mmm tin is still surviving

U get 30% increment in 30 days i don't think a sane person need to be oblige before he goes in again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Titles Alhaji And Alhaja? / Huawei Donates Cow To Abuja Mosque - PICS / A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.