Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! (19910 Views)

Best Android Phones To Order On Konga Black Friday Below N50,000 / Konga Black Friday 2016 date , Sales , Deals & Everything You Need To Know About / Konga Black Friday - Price Go Fall Yakata This 2016 Nov. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
ameezy:

No my friend bought it in this buhari regime 120k
He couldn't meet up with the price of the game disk so he sold it to me its still new and fresh cool

Hope you have rectified your PSN error.
Then start polishing your skills down before I hit you on FIFA! grin
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by ameezy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bossmd:

Still haven't fixed it yet.
When i get home i will try my etisalat.
If it works then
I will woop ur ass cheesy
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
greenhulk:

Bought mine for 87k on konga before the total collapse of the naira. it came with infamous second son but luckily it also came with GTA 5, so 2 discs instead of 1. Then unfortunately the game did not work, it had the blue light of death, I just couldn't get it to power on. I even removed the hard disk and put it back, same thing. So I returned it to konga but with only 1 disc (the pack says 1 disc included which is the infamous first son), I kept the GTA 5 for myself. Konga were too slow in refunding me so I got another unit for 95k at Ikeja after 3 days. 1 week later konga refunded me.

Meanwhile GREEN try and get yourself PES 17 na.....you can take advantage of Jumia's Black Friday deals. grin
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
ameezy:

Still haven't fixed it yet.
When i get home i will try my etisalat.
If it works then
I will woop ur ass cheesy

Remember you are talking to a reknowned PC gamer, you better be afraid grin
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by ameezy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bossmd:

Remember you are talking to a reknowned PC gamer, you better be afraid grin
And u are talking to a legendary console gamer cheesy
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bossmd:

Meanwhile GREEN try and get yourself PES 17 na.....you can take advantage of Jumia's Black Friday deals. grin

I'll give it a thought
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by bigiyaro(m): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mustiboy:
you mean you bought a game for #27k? That's the amount i bought my ps3 with two pads and loads of games. That's why I always tell people who own a ps4 to just keep playing the previous version of a fifa game, then wait for a year to get the following one when the price would've been half of the initial price.
can you help me to get a ps3?
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by iheanyi4u(m): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Managed to get 2 PS 4 on the jumia deal. Anyone interested in the other one should lemme know

1 Like

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by ameezy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
greenhulk:

I'll give it a thought
Please how good is pes this Time
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
ameezy:

PES has always been better than FIFA since 2008 especially in terms of game play and reality engines.
The only edge that EA Sports have is the exclusive Premier League Licence and they deliberately locked KONAMI out of licence so as to still keep their fans.
Believe me bro, if KONAMI secure premier league licence today nobody will ever play FIFA again!!

FIFA game play is still far from reality, too many robotics and artificial effects. If you want to have a real feel of close to real life feeling on the pitch, then Pro Evolution Soccer is your best bet, no controversies here. Even FIFA fans know that PES overruns FIFA.

I stopped playing FIFA since 2008 after PES won my heart!
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by directonpc(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bossmd:

PES has always been better than FIFA since 2008 especially in terms of game play and reality engines.
The only edge that EA Sports have is the exclusive Premier League Licence and they deliberately locked KONAMI out of licence so as to still keep their fans.
Believe me bro, if KONAMI secure premier league licence today nobody will ever play FIFA again!!

FIFA game play is still far from reality, too many robotics and artificial effects. If you want to have a real feel of close to real life feeling on the pitch, then Pro Evolution Soccer is your best bet, no controversies here. Even FIFA fans know that PES overruns FIFA.

too bad market stats shows that PES is fading into the shadow. I love the engine/game play in pes sha.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
directonpc:
too bad market stats shows that PES is fading into the shadow. I love the engine/game play in pes sha.

Its all engineered by EA Sports to promote FIFA.
Its really unfortunate. I wish the FA can also grant KONAMI EPL Licence, Then UEFA should grant KONAMI UEFA License, put both of them on a level playing field and see who will carry the race.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Mustiboy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
bigiyaro:
are you in Lagos? if yes, u can get it alaba international market. due to the dollar hike, it should be about 25k now with a pad.
NOTE: it's the the very hard to hack ones. the hackable ones go for about 30 to 35k
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by directonpc(m): 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bossmd:

Its really unfortunate. I wish the FA can also grant KONAMI EPL Licence, Then UEFA should grant KONAMI UEFA License, put both of them on a level playing field and see who will carry the race.
definitely Konami. Asians just don't know their onions in marketing like the Americans. If not the technical know how is in Asia.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
ameezy:

Positive reviews. It was good last year so I expect it to be equally good. Just dont like that they don't have license for all the teams. And online play still sucks compared to fifa. Gameplay is better though.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bossmd:

I've always been a pes fan while growing up. Fifa won my heart in 2008 as pes games was too dependent on speed. The days when we use Roberto Carlos to run from defence to attack and score. Fifa focused on passing. Pes came back hard in 2013 with better gameplay but it's difficult for me to change again. I love the effects in fifa, I know gameplay is not the best. Love the license. My best part of fifa is ultimate team which is the most popular mode. Fifa has switched to frostbite engine for fifa 17 and there's great improvement. If u like to run with the ball all the time then don't even near fifa 17. U need to build ur attack from defence to the opponent's box.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bossmd:

Konami has champions league license. But mhen u need to see the premier league theme in fifa 17 when 2 premier league games are playing. Makes u feel like u are watching a real premier league match.

And fifa 17 now has a story mode which we have never seen in a football game, with our own adetomiwa edun playing the role of Alex Hunter.

1 Like

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
greenhulk:

I've always been a pes fan while growing up. Fifa won my heart in 2008 as pes games was too dependent on speed. The days when we use Roberto Carlos to run from defence to attack and score. Fifa focused on passing. Pes came back hard in 2013 with better gameplay but it's difficult for me to change again. I love the effects in fifa, I know gameplay is not the best. Love the license. My best part of fifa is ultimate team which is the most popular mode. Fifa has switched to frostbite engine for fifa 17 and there's great improvement. If u like to run with the ball all the time then don't even near fifa 17. U need to build ur attack from defence to the opponent's box.

Yeah I read of the Frostbite newly implemented in FIFA 17. Let's see how that pans out for them. I will get both games though.

As per Ultimate team, PES has an equivalent in MASTER LEAGUE which is really an interesting journey.

Yeah.....it was in 2013 that KONAMI redesigned the PES game, and since them it has improved with every newer version. And the option files fix the licence problem.

Greenhulk look how fake Mark Clattenburg looks cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by ameezy(m): 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bossmd:

Yeah etisalat is working fyn bro thanks
U can add me Danielamechi74
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by pressplay411(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mustiboy:
go fúck yourself hun
hope u didn't miss black Friday? i think it's still on Jumia o.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
ameezy:

Yeah etisalat is working fyn bro thanks
U can add me Danielamechi74

I said it before, etisalat works 100% of the times. Mtn works 50% of the times but by restarting both modem and ps4 several times I get it to work 80% of the times.

Add me LOSBOI77

2 Likes

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
greenhulk:

I said it before, etisalat works 100% of the times. Mtn works 50% of the times but by restarting both modem and ps4 several times I get it to work 80% of the times.

Etisalat is king when it comes to streaming.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bossmd:

Etisalat is king when it comes to streaming.

Ummm.. I don't think so. MTN is king.. even better than Ntel. At least in my location.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bossmd:

Greenhulk look how fake Mark Clattenburg looks cheesy cheesy

Forget Clattenburg, look at Zlatan, Rashford, Milner.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by lekan4id(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
Konga scam friday
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Mustiboy(m): 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
pressplay411:

hope u didn't miss black Friday? i think it's still on Jumia o.
asshole is talking like He never needed it, keep living a fake life online hun
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by pressplay411(m): 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mustiboy:
asshole is talking like He never needed it, keep living a fake life online hun

Hurt you did I?
Lol
I never claimed to be wealthy though, That's all you. Deductive Deficiency Disorder perhaps?
For all you know I'm prolly the Mayor of Brokelyn.lol

Your post earlier was just too highlarious. My bad bruh.
But seriously tell us how long you've been waiting for black Friday? hehe
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by nightwingjoash: 12:56am On Nov 22, 2016
sumborri:
bro if u know where I can get the offer you got please help a brother. I need the PS3
bro I dey hail ps3 @30k..still interested/available? 350 gb hdd with gta5 and black ops 2
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by nightwingjoash: 1:01am On Nov 22, 2016
bigiyaro:
selling one @30k with gta 5 and black ops 2

1 Like

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 8:26am On Nov 22, 2016
Today is phone deals on Jumia. Head on to Jumia now to grab your dream phone!
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by bigiyaro(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2016
nightwingjoash:
selling one @30k with gta 5 and black ops 2
is it hacked?
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Iscoalarcon: 11:03am On Nov 22, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

from your comments.. guy e bit like say you det spend 1mil on games annually.,..

abeg make I come do Xmas for your placegrin
say what grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Talking On The Phone / Cool Mobile Games / 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.