Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

who is the most hated nairalNder - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / who is the most hated nairalNder (917 Views)

Igbo Businessmen Seem To Be The Most Hated In Nigeria: Charley Boy / Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law / Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

who is the most hated nairalNder by 2Direct(m): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2016
Seriously I don't understand why most of the guys on nairalsnd seems to have problem with him?

Why?

2 Likes

Re: who is the most hated nairalNder by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2016
grin
Re: who is the most hated nairalNder by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2016
They don't have a problem with him and I don't think anyone hates him. It's all part of the fun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: who is the most hated nairalNder by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 18, 2016
Hate is too strong...... It hasn't gotten to that level yet

We just enjoy teasing Him tonguecheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: who is the most hated nairalNder by MackBrooklyn: 10:28am On Nov 18, 2016
cheesy grin

OP, goan repost this your post in the Romance section, only then will you get the answer you're seeking for cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: who is the most hated nairalNder by Airforce1(m): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2016
Donald Trump was hated.
but that didn't stop him from becoming the 45th President elect of United States.

5 Likes

Re: who is the most hated nairalNder by Hadez(f): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2016
Airforce1:
Donald Trump was hated.
but that didn't stop him from becoming the 45th President elect of United States.

Stop comparing yourself to him. He will never become the president if he didn't work hard for it. The only thing you do is spend your time on nairaland typing billionaire ambition. Mthww

4 Likes

Re: who is the most hated nairalNder by 2Direct(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2016
Airforce1:
Donald Trump was hated.
so are you saying you are the Donald trump of nairalander and that no amount of hate would stop you from achieving your dreams?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: who is the most hated nairalNder by MackBrooklyn: 10:31am On Nov 18, 2016
Airforce1:
Donald Trump was hated.

cheesy grin

Dude, stop comparing your life with Donald Trump's. The difference is very glaring for everybody even yourself to see undecided

4 Likes

Re: who is the most hated nairalNder by thesicilian: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2016
You'll never see this kind of topic on the most respected online forums across the world.

1 Like

Re: who is the most hated nairalNder by Dabigbroda(m): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2016
ok
Re: who is the most hated nairalNder by 2Direct(m): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Dude, stop comparing your life with Donald Trump's. The difference is very glaring for everybody even yourself to see undecided
ok on my way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: who is the most hated nairalNder by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2016
Airforce1:
Donald Trump was hated.

Is Trump ur father

1 Like

Re: who is the most hated nairalNder by kinggogo: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2016
Dis is all of d attention e kips getting 4rm u guys undecided

1 Like

Re: who is the most hated nairalNder by tammyboy1(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2016
Thats an award na...you think its easy?? Airforce right now...

Re: who is the most hated nairalNder by Ivanlxi(m): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
You guys are funny this 2direct of a guy is still this stupid guy called airforce, he is just trying to promote him self

This guy is just too stupid, wasted sperm
Re: who is the most hated nairalNder by bignero: 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaMaikpe is the most talented QED
Re: who is the most hated nairalNder by duduade: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ivanlxi:
You guys are funny this 2direct of a guy is still this stupid guy called airforce, he is just trying to promote him self

This guy is just too stupid, wasted sperm

Lol.. Airforce abi
Re: who is the most hated nairalNder by Ivanlxi(m): 7:51am On Dec 05, 2017
duduade:

Lol.. Airforce abi
Yea

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Glows In New Make-up Photo / Meet Donald Trump And Hilary Clinton In Nigerian Traditional Attire / Harrysong And I Have Issues To Settle – Kcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.