Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Why FG Did Not Renew Mobile Licenses Of MTN, Others - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why FG Did Not Renew Mobile Licenses Of MTN, Others (695 Views)

US To Approve Sale Of Huawei Phone With Licenses / China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei / My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why FG Did Not Renew Mobile Licenses Of MTN, Others by Tkafoi: 10:39am On Nov 18, 2016
The Mobile License issued to MTN and other telecom operators in 2001, which expired this year were not renewed by the federal government of Nigeria due to certain reasons just revealed.
http://technologytimes.ng/ncc-why-mobile-licences-of-mtn-others-were-not-renewed/
Re: Why FG Did Not Renew Mobile Licenses Of MTN, Others by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2016
Traffic seeker... Post the whole thing here
#mtchww

1 Like

Re: Why FG Did Not Renew Mobile Licenses Of MTN, Others by Tkafoi: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2016
I wouldn't have enough time and energy to type the whole story, its encripted on the cite. Can't copy and paste. Its like it is protected

(1) (Reply)

Pls Cn Any1 Help Me Wit Airtel Data Bundle Code 100naira For 1w / Oukitel U7 Plus To Get Android 7.0 Nougat / Latest GB Whatsapp Version 5.10 With Video Calling And Two Step Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.