Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) (4189 Views)

Naira Marley Shared A Tricycle Marlian He Saw In Ibadan. PHOTOS / Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) / People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by lindaikejisads: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2016
Community of mutual aid and donation exchange populalrly known as MMM on Thursday, November 17, 2016 donated about N2.5Million to hospital patients in Ibadan who are suffering from deadly ailments and without hope to settle their hospital bills. According to one of the members, Eleyele Benjamin, he said MMM’s “Save a life” Charity program is one of the reasons the group was founded. He said; “what we do in our community is providing help for each other. We provide for people in need at a time when other people who don’t need, pay for them and get rewarded after 30 days.

And part of the motive of the organization is providing for the less privileged.

We have come here and seen that there are a lot of people in need financially and we are here to render the assistance.

“We believe that if we save these people’s lives today, they would be the ones to save other people’s lives tomorrow.

“We are here to also enlighten people that the scheme is not a scam and to enlighten them on social responsibility by the community”, Benjamin said. He added that the organization is not faceless as it’s believed in some quarter. According to him, the community is not a scam nor a faceless organization of people saying if not, they won’t troupe out enmasse to offer the assistance.

He also maintained that the way the community is fashioned, nobody owns it saying therefore, so far people are joining and increasing, it won’t run down and would be sustainable. Speaking to journalists, a mother of a 12 years old girl, Oyindamola Oluwadare, who is suffering from a heart failure in University College Hospital, UCH Ibadan and therefore needs a sum of N4Million to be flown abroad for surgical operation said she noticed her daughter was complaining if chest pain two years ago.

She said after diagnosing her, it was learnt she has developed heart ailment. Now, we need almost N4Million and we have only gotten only N2.6Million. “I borrowed N1.4Million from cooperatives”.

The mother of the SSS 1 student of Command day Secondary, Mokola, Ibadan, Mrs. Rachael Oluwadare said she really thank MMM. She said “I have toiled hard to get the N2.6Million out of N4Million we actually need. I thank MMM that it’s paying the balance of N1.4Million on our behalf.” Other beneficiaries of the charity program were 4 years old boy, Ayoade Muhyeed who needs N300, 000 for an eye surgery, Ariyo Taofeek, a physiotherapic patient, Rafiu Anuoluwapo, Akeem Sakirat Olagunju Akeem, Later Adeshina, Olalekan Kehinde and six other patients in the hospital.

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/11/mmm-nigeria-donates-millions-to.html

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 18, 2016
How genuine is this MMM??

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by MackBrooklyn: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2016
Those mumu house of reps won't like this kind news because they will either say it's fabricated or it's photoshopped cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2016
Wow! thats good news

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by floragregs(f): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Just look at somebody's husband's tummy!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by crazymommy(f): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
floragregs:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by Came: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
I sure say na four pikins that man go born. Hahahhahah...
Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by Moblord(m): 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
FP please Mods no bias this time around. They should see the positive impact of MMM. When did your reps visit you in the hospital?
Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
floragregs:

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
They won't move it to front page oo! With their bigs heads. If it's bad news about MMM now, u'll see it on fp.. always promoting negativity...

Ban me and let thunder fire you tongue

10 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by Preca(f): 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
Wow..a great news
Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by Kobicove(m): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
They can donate N1 billion for all I care, that will not get them the endorsement and validation they are looking for!!! angry

They can deny it all they want but anyone who is discerning and has a fair knowledge of how a business operates in order to make profit knows

that MMM is a pyramid or Ponzi scheme and therefore a scam

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by LieDetector(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kobicove:
They can donate N1 billion for all I care, that will not get them the endorsement and validation they are looking for!!! angry

They can deny it all they want but anyone who is discerning and has a fair knowledge of how a business operates in order to make profit knows

keep foaming in the mouth.

U dey blow grammar while others dey make millions....

Ponzi scheme ko..... Nazi scheme ni

8 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by DesChyko: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
I'm sorry but irrespective of the good they're doing, MMM already has a bad name. They should have rebranded. When I was introduced to MMM, first thing I did was source information and what I read about them made my decision for me.

Kudos to those who are in a position not to lose at anytime/anyday.

By the way, I think this is the real MMM.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by OOOS: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
LieDetector:

Leave the scumberg

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by Kobicove(m): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
LieDetector:

How many millions have you made so far from MMM?
Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by frankanyiks(m): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kobicove:

ibu an idiot...datz y good things can never smell your way.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by Akinlekanwr(m): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
Make I sharpaly call dem EFCC...

Soon, people wey dey do mmm go dey jam yahoo boys for efcc cell.

But if person take yahoo money do mmm again, wetin wan happen
Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by Kobicove(m): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
frankanyiks:
ibu an idiot...datz y good things can never smell your way.

Ibu anumanu, nkita ala!
Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
fanacy:
b
Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by veekid(m): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
MMM truly pays; see that guy Belle mehn
Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by DozieInc(m): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
ok
Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by LieDetector(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kobicove:

How many millions have you made so far from MMM?
there are certain questions I find difficult to dignify with appropriate responses. This being one of such.

Adios
Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by porchster: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
aikluck007:
They won't move it to front page oo! With their bigs heads. If it's bad news about MMM now, u'll see it on fp.. always promoting negativity...

Ban me and let thunder fire you tongue

This is why we have to question the existence of nairaland I hate it when there is bias news. This should be on fp.
Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by abzeemao(m): 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
very geniune guy
fanacy:
Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by folowo(m): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mmm Nigeria is real shocked
Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by johnstar(m): 6:38am On Nov 19, 2016
Kobicove:

dey speak grammer make stup1d ppl dey like ur commnet, while others dey make enuf bar
Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2016
porchster:

This is why we have to question the existence of nairaland I hate it when there is bias news. This should be on fp.

Question their existence ke? Who get that time? Na for their pocket
Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by globalresource: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2016
This is cool. Front page i believe
Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by BrutalJab: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
Re: MMM Nigeria Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) by lordcyl3(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
God bless and sustain MMM forever. amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Woos Presenter And She Couldn't Hold It (photo) / BBNIJA :meet Ike's Ex Girlfriend , Tanzanian Singer And Video Vixen G / Actress Genevieve Nnaji & Lynxxx Spark Dating Rumours (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.