Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,283 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Julius Agwu Post First Photo On Social Media After Brain Tumour Relapse Rumors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Post First Photo On Social Media After Brain Tumour Relapse Rumors (1074 Views)

Bbnaija Star, Khafi Post First Official Message, Tells Her Fan She Has Gist / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" / ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julius Agwu Post First Photo On Social Media After Brain Tumour Relapse Rumors by amebovillage(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Popular comedian, Julius Agwu, whose manager has debunked the rumour that the comedian has been hospitalized again for brain tumour relapse in the United Kingdom, UK, seem to be back on his feet.
News had made the rounds of the comedian’s ailment after his show Crack Your Ribs UK Edition slated for Sunday August 28th could not hold due to his hospitalization.

According to his wife, Agwu was being treated for stress and was responding to treatment.

She said in an Instagram post, “On behalf of my husband, Julius Agwu, my children Zahra and Zadok and the entire Reel Laif Entertainment family, I say a big ‘Thank you’ to all that have wished us well; prayed for us and shown concern during the past 96 hours. We thank God for his faithfulness and his restoration power.

“Let me also use this medium to diffuse the fears created by some media outlets that had good intentions but used old pictures from Julius’ May 2015 craniotomy, and many people mistook it for his current situation. The pictures displayed on social media in the past 72 hours are old pictures and do not correctly represent his current situation.
“Julius was admitted due to stress-related issues that necessitated proper rest and rehabilitation. As many of you may already know, he had several shows lined up in the UK during the Nothing Hill Carnival. By the grace of God, Julius is doing well and receiving adequate care.

“As you continue to keep him in your prayers, it is our sincere prayer that God will do for you what no man can do.”

We at wish Julius Agwu a speedy recovery..

Re: Julius Agwu Post First Photo On Social Media After Brain Tumour Relapse Rumors by hushshinani(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
k
Re: Julius Agwu Post First Photo On Social Media After Brain Tumour Relapse Rumors by buoye1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kk
Re: Julius Agwu Post First Photo On Social Media After Brain Tumour Relapse Rumors by Came: 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Na him leg be dat!!!!!!... God pls heal Julius for us ooooo , we need plenty laughter for this world to forget our problem..
Re: Julius Agwu Post First Photo On Social Media After Brain Tumour Relapse Rumors by abbas99(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feel for u bro!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Is Ihuoma Nnadi Pregnant? / Wizkid Travels With His Private Jet (watch Video) / Irresistible!! Miss Celebrity Nigeria Releases New adorable shoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.