Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,433 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba (2183 Views)

Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) / Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
This is the Ukwu-Mango end of Faulks Road, near Ariaria International market...Setraco is on site...

Re: Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
bro lalasticlala my mission is to report the truth and nothing but the truth

Re: Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by legendte(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
Good one Ikpeazu

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mynd44 please ban me any day I start peddling falsehood

Re: Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
This is the famous Ife Obara basin near Faulks and Uratta Road in Aba...the silted basin is responsible for the flooding on Faulks Road, Port Harcourt Road, Uratta Road and part of Aba...disilting the basin is part of the contract given to Setraco by the Abia State Government...as at today, Setraco is opening the access road to the basin to enable them begin desilting of the basin...

Re: Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bro Seun seun can you now see that I always stand for truth?

Re: Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bro lalasticlala be the judge please name any of my lies.

Re: Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
God says that the truth that set you free. Mynd44 please stand with the truth

Re: Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nice One
Re: Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by asorocker: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
pease Lalasticlala take this to the joke section , Abia state is a big joke
Re: Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
Okezie Victor Chibukikem Ikpeazu PhD Unical, M.Sc Unimaid, Bsc Unimaid, an epitome of hardworking!

God bless Abia
God bless Ponponkon
God bless Dr Ikpeazu
God bless Africa

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
We know that we have not done everything but surely God has given us strength to do something. Bro lalasticlala Setraco promised to finish this work in 5 to 7 months time,so God willing by May/June 2017 we expect the issue of flood and bad road to be a thing of the past in this axis.

Re: Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
I stand to be challenged anytime any day by the lying liars in Abia state. Abia is in good hands

Re: Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Reactions, observation and questions are duly welcomed. Seun lalasticlala any mynd44 can we please take your questions?
Re: Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by dmz1: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Setraco .....a good construction company better than Julius Berger
Re: Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by MrAnalyst: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Great. Finally,a much awaited breath of life into these roads.
Re: Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by cupidFlint(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
I pass through that road almost everyday and I can say the government is really doing a great work fixing it up...

Good work Ikpeazu

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nice one Mr Governor.
Do your people proud.
Re: Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by Customer80: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
noise makers
building aba owerri road for 20 months, is not incompetence
Re: Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ponponkon:
Reactions, observation and questions are duly welcomed. Seun lalasticlala any mynd44 can we please take your questions?

Drainage?
Re: Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Drainage?
Underground tunnel is to being constructed that will take water straight to Aba river I posted the picture about 3 weeks ago but lalasticlala didn't deem it fit to make page 1,I can't fight my boss nah. There is also drainage here.
Re: Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by FastShipping: 1:05am On Nov 19, 2016
I like this Ikpeazu guy. He has been doing very well from day one. I hope he continues his good work. Congratulations to the people of Abia state. This is an action governor.
Re: Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 19, 2016
Ponponkon:
Underground tunnel is to being constructed that will take water straight to Aba river I posted the picture about 3 weeks ago but lalasticlala didn't deem it fit to make page 1,I can't fight my boss nah. There is also drainage here.
oga you fit repost the pics?
Re: Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by ufuosman(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2016
Nice works for the governor. keep it up.
Re: Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
ufuosman:
Nice works for the governor. keep it up.
We believe in God

(1) (Reply)

Props To Ambode For The Fast Work On Lekki Epe Expressway (pics Included) / How Ohafia People Were Saved From British Massacre In 1901 By The Brave Eke Kalu / Consumers Now Free To Buy Electricity Directly From Gencos – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.