Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) (3025 Views)

Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Pictures Of Setraco Construction Company Working On Faulks Road Aba / Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
Dr Okezie IKPEAZU is one Governor that does not combine lies with governance. He says what he does and does what he says. This is SETRACO on the Ukwu Mango and BRASS end of FAULKS ROAD, ABA.

Where are the doubting Thomases?

#AbiaOnTheMove
#IkpeazuIsGodSent
#GwazieNdiYardUnu

Re: Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) by enfantdedieu: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
ok
Re: Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
lalasticlala u dey feel am?

Re: Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
dis is great

1 Like

Re: Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mynd44 can you compare this level of excavation with any other one in Nigeria?

Re: Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
Anybody that says Dr Ikpeazu is not the best governor in Nigeria and a future president. Let him check his head.

Re: Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
Proudly Abia Proudly Ngwa Proudly Nigerian

Re: Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) by ChilledPill: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Good news have been coming from all angles in Abia state these days, i am impressed........

Dee okezie ibu onye fada fada.

Ponponkon good job, chukwu gba gi ume...
Re: Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) by maryjan8(f): 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nice Job
Re: Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) by jmoore(m): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ponponkon:
Anybody that says Dr Ikpeazu is not the best governor in Nigeria and a future president. Let him check his head.
I don't celebrate mediocrity.

Best governor my nyash. undecided
Re: Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) by OreMI22: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
[size=16pt]Without BIG & HUGE GUTTERS to channel away the heavy floods in the area when it rains, this is a mere waste of time.

When the rains come back next year, it will wash off all the sham.
[/size]
Re: Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) by timsTNA: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
OreMI22:
[size=16pt]Without BIG & HUGE GUTTERS to channel away the heavy floods in the area when it rains, this is a mere waste of time.

When the rains come back next year, it will wash off all the sham.
[/size]

Afonjas have arrived

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) by ChilledPill: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
[s]
jmoore:
I don't celebrate mediocrity. Best governor my nyash. undecided
[/s]
Re: Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) by jmoore(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
The only serious work that needs to be done is a big underground pipe from point A(Faulks road) to Point B(Aba river) as shown in the attached map.

This will curb the flooding we usually experience. Any governor that can't achieve that is a mediocre.

Ekwusigom! If you no like am, je ri nsi. undecided

1 Like

Re: Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
jmoore:
I don't celebrate mediocrity.
Best governor my nyash. undecided
IBU ottila
Re: Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
ChilledPill:
Good news have been coming from all angles in Abia state these days, i am impressed........

Dee okezie ibu onye fada fada.

Ponponkon good job, chukwu gba gi ume...
Amen
Re: Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
jmoore:
The only serious work that needs to be done is a big underground pipe from point A(Faulks road) to Point B(Aba river) as shown in the attached map.

This will curb the flooding we usually experience. Any governor that can't achieve that is a mediocre.

Ekwusigom! If you no like am, je ri nsi. undecided
Illiterate if you have been following all my post on faulks road,you wouldn't have come here to yap rubbish. Kindly go through my faulks road topics and see how the engineers spelt out what they are doing on the road.
Re: Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) by DrinkWater10: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ponponkon:
Dr Okezie IKPEAZU is one Governor that does not combine lies with governance. He says what he does and does what he says. This is SETRACO on the Ukwu Mango and BRASS end of FAULKS ROAD, ABA.

Where are the doubting Thomases?

#AbiaOnTheMove
#IkpeazuIsGodSent
#GwazieNdiYardUnu
Mr Ponponkon you just dey avoid my quotes and i nor know why.
The league commences before christmas, whats the latest update on the re-grassing?
Your oga promised to deliver before the new league season during his Q&A session on MagicFM.
Secondly what package does the governor have for the guys in Ariaria Market. I watched a Channels TV documentary where
he promised them lots of good stuffs especially interms of mechanized production;
And how long is the entire Faulks road (in Kilometers)?
Re: Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 5:39am On Dec 04, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Mr Ponponkon you just dey avoid my quotes and i nor know why.
The league commences before christmas, whats the latest update on the re-grassing?
Your oga promised to deliver before the new league season during his Q&A session on MagicFM.
Secondly what package does the governor have for the guys in Ariaria Market. I watched a Channels TV documentary where
he promised them lots of good stuffs especially interms of mechanized production;
And how long is the entire Faulks road (in Kilometers)?
Ogam,you know Aba Marathon was put off because of the work in that stadium and the adjoining roads. I've not really made a follow up to the progress of work there. I am human just like everyone I can't be everywhere at the same time,but because of you I will get to that spot.
Re: Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) by DrinkWater10: 10:14am On Dec 04, 2016
Ponponkon:
Ogam,you know Aba Marathon was put off because of the work in that stadium and the adjoining roads. I've not really made a follow up to the progress of work there. I am human just like everyone I can't be everywhere at the same time,but because of you I will get to that spot.
Ok thanks.
I hope that Umuahia Stadium pitch will also be getting a facelift or will Abia Warriors, Abia Commets and Enyimba Feeders all use the Aba Township Stadium?
Emeka Enyeama got $500k for the sale of Chisom Chikatara to Wydad of Morocco and that move almost him his place in the league. I Hope the gov state got its share from the deal too grin
Re: Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2016
Ponponkon:
Amen

Good job!
The bread you requested from me on another thread has been approved.

Thanks for the updates.

(1) (Reply)

All SE Governors In A Crucial Meeting With Ohaneze Chairman in Enugu...pics / Independence : Northern Elders Scared, Begs N'delta Over Quit Notice / ‘it’s Impossible For Politicians Not To Steal’ – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.