Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu (10080 Views)

Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu by omofunaab(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2016
APC has no integrity, you can't be fighting corruption and accepting criminals into the party

1 Like

Re: Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu by AXYZ: 8:19am On Nov 19, 2016
veekid:
Who should we believe now?

He joined APC but at the long run, APC will benefit even more from him media establishments.

1 Like

Re: Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu by smallJagaban: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2016
NONSENSE ANALYSIS

HIS MEDIA OUTLET IS NOT EVEN OUTSTANDING

2 Likes

Re: Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu by Chikpat(m): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2016
I find this funny if this z really true. Getting Orji Kalu as a replacement for Jagagban z lyk an unacceptable, unnecessary tradeoff of DIAMONDS for PLASTICS.

SHOE get SIZE ; OKIRIKA get GRADE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu by PhatBG(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2016
What's this one talking about?

Check my signature
Re: Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu by Chikpat(m): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2016
I find this funny if this z really true. Getting Orji Kalu as a replacement for Jagagban z lyk an unacceptable, unnecessary tradeoff of DIAMONDS for PLASTICS.

Kalu has lost HIS own senatorial bid twice, his own presidential bid twice. Tinubu has been producing senators, governors, Hons, Commissioners, etc for 16yrs. And even made a man president and anoda his vice president.
Tinubu's media z at least 10X mor dan Kalu's. Tinubu z also alot more richer don Kalu.

Na only foolish n desperate APC politicians no sabi say ;
SHOE get SIZE ; OKIRIKA get GRADE.

3 Likes

Re: Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2016
No amount of media/propaganda can stop the impending exit of the self-serving, heartless nomad come 2019!...dude's proved to be a waste of my vote.
Re: Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu by LajaLaba: 8:53am On Nov 19, 2016
Uzor Kalu...Greatest Igbo man alive cheesy
Re: Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2016
Nigeria is finished
Re: Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu by redcliff: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2016
knightsTempler:
It is what it is, politics 101. Let the realignment begins. 2019 will be interesting, what we saw in the USA will be a child's play of what is to come. Watch this space. cool

Lmao. I swear!
Re: Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu by ayindejimmy(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2016
knightsTempler:
Get it!

By Sam
This is nothing but permutations

Most of Orji Uzor Kalu's family had joined APC since last year.
He had hinted his plans to join APC since last year, but like your other political miscalculations, you people never get the underlying message.
All you focus on is frivolities and messages of hatred. While you're busy hating Yorubas and Hausa and wishing Nigeria break up those that have foresight among you are jumping ship.
Orji may be a corrupt politician but that's for efcc to uncover and the court to decide.
Since he left Abia, which other governor, past and present, has achieved what he achieved?

You see, you people keep saying Tinubu, Fashola and Amaechi are corrupt but in Nigeria political atmosphere and the manner Nigerians reason... Once your good deeds out-weighs your bad deeds- people really don't give a flying Bleep

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/orji-uzor-kalu-i-joined-apc-because-of-my-family-members/

Re: Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu by Miles300: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2016
Oga leave ur theory , politics is all about interest, if uzo wasn't going to benefit anythin he won't join APC in the first place and also as a business man he will pursue his interest regardless of anything ...
Re: Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu by Emassive(m): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2016
Buhari as we know has done nothing for Nigerians in the last year and enjoys the joy of the media but I guess the battle is lost already because The SE n SS is still lost course any day any year. Meanwhile, Buhari is lord of Lords in corruption. Shameful politics
Re: Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu by jaido09: 9:41am On Nov 19, 2016
knightsTempler:
Get it! Uzor kalu didn't join APC, APC rather joined orjis media houses, as tinubu shuts his media chain shop to them.

Buhari by now, surely still can't believe that sections of Nigeria actually were made to believe that there were no trains, that #67 per litre petrol was bad, that the economy was bad, that everything under Jonathan was bad.

Buhari recognises the power of the media to shape agenda and useless people's minds. So, he understands that tinubus prowess is embedded in strong media ownership/ control.

so, as he started his war with tinubu (which isn't necessary, because Niger delta oil & aso rock-the enjoyment palace, is big enough for them both) he realised that Jonathan was felled partly because of his lack of media outlets. Murray Bruce operates entertainment media, not news& politics.

So the war with tinubu, which I previously thought will be fixed before 2019, but which beneficial daura/ kaduna boys, have now ensured will NEVER be fixed, has dictated that buhari start shopping for media outlets, so he won't be Jonathaned.

This influenced the frantic efforts to bring back zuckerberg from Kenya to aso rock.
This led to appointing John momoh, owner of channels TV as a DG.

Orji uzor kalu on his part, while a governor, understood the importance of media as he battled obasanjo to be Atikus VeePee, while obasanjo had eye on indefinite tenure.

Where it not for his SUN newspaper, he wouldn't have had a voice in that fight. So, he has since stretched his media empire to include TELEGRAPH. Orji painstakingly built and modelled his dailies to be likeable (UK styled).

So, Buhari having lost tinubu and his legion of news outlets, needed replacements, and his people's searchlight beamed on Orji's papers.

Buhari has always maintained he won't probe obasanjos era, but EFCC throws up 107 obasanjo-era charges against Orji the big thief, and Orji panicked into the fold of the Saints (APC). He'll be wishing he was quick enough, for justice abang would have dashed him the senatorial seat he dragged and lost in courts.

So, let's understand Orji Kalu's dilemma. He didn't join APC, APC joined his media houses.
Orji, like other thieves, don't want his fellow thief to drag him around.

By Sam
who wrote this fiction? A political party joining a media house? The owner of the media house(s) simply realigned with the ruling party. Yes it's a game of interest. You come to us we use your media platform. However, it's not a one way thing. Kalu is also getting some in return for JOINING the party. Nuff said.
Re: Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu by peak115: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2016
The truth is that PMB is not GEJ
Lets consider his strength and weakness against his predecessor.
He is from north.(The north is intetested in retaining power)
SW and SE never work as one when it come to politics
He is not naive.
He is more desperate.
INEC under this dispensation is different
Most of the governors are coming back for 2nd term (it will be like u spoil show for me I spoil show for you.)
There is no viable oppostion as at now.
Obasanjo seems to still be with him (when will talk about BAT, I totally agree he is a politcal guru but how about Obasanjo the later has not lost any politcal battle at the fedral level since 1999)

His short comings are:
1) he may not be willing to spend money.
2) he is not an orator.
3) his peformance is not so impressive so far.
Re: Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Dear Sam a Kalu that could not win a Senatorial Election? grin
even when his sunnewspaper has a factory in Aba grin

He was rigged out.

In Nigeria incumbency is everything...
Re: Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu by lailo: 11:38am On Nov 19, 2016
OP is confused grin
Re: Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu by uzuede4(f): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
diiphillipo:
guy is overdosed on fermented burukutu

E pain am grin
diiphillipo:
guy is overdosed on fermented burukutu

E pain am
Re: Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu by Uzoigwe1(m): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
Buhari is very intelligent to seek the help of Orji Uzor Kalu. Now he is in APC, his sins are forgiven and now he is a new creature...
Re: Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu by desire222(f): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
Orji Uzor Kalu joined APC, APC join Orji Uzor Kalu, they are all the same. All na join join. Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu by basilo102: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
Femi Adesina is Orji's boy so this may be true
Re: Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu by basilo102: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
ayindejimmy:

This is nothing but permutations

Most of Orji Uzor Kalu's family had joined APC since last year.
He had hinted his plans to join APC since last year, but like your other political miscalculations, you people never get the underlying message.
All you focus on is frivolities and messages of hatred. While you're busy hating Yorubas and Hausa and wishing Nigeria break up those that have foresight among you are jumping ship.
Orji may be a corrupt politician but that's for efcc to uncover and the court to decide.
Since he left Abia, which other governor, past and present, has achieved what he achieved?

You see, you people keep saying Tinubu, Fashola and Amaechi are corrupt but in Nigeria political atmosphere and the manner Nigerians reason... Once your good deeds out-weighs your bad deeds- people really don't give a flying Bleep

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/orji-uzor-kalu-i-joined-apc-because-of-my-family-members/
lol, yorubas are simpletons, OUK was recruited by PMB to destroy Tinubu, just get that into you head. stop fo.oling yourself about an imaginary enemity between igbos and north, this is the first time yorubas are having an outing at the national stage, they were reduced to their regional enclave throughout nigerian history even during OBJ regime so i don't understand all this claim of political wizardry. since they have shown their area boy attitude they are going regional again. Igbos refusing to allow the north cheat the south is what little mind like you call hate. under your alliance the north cheated the south badly, igbos will send you back to regional politics to stop that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi / Constitution review: NASS okays Independent Candidacy, 50% waiver for women / Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.