Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC (25217 Views)

Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information / Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by honey001(m): 6:54am On Dec 14, 2017
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has stated its preparedness to bury activities of opposition parties in the current political dispensation.

This was as it concluded arrangements to welcome former governor of the state, Chief Adebayo Alao-Akala; former Senate leader, Senator Teslim Folarin and former Secretary to the State Government, Chief Ayodele Adigun, to its fold on Saturday.

Others expected to join the party were Ambassador Taofeek Arapaja, Honourable Segun Odebunmi, Mr Rauf Olaniyan, Honourable Ayoola Makanjuola, Alhaji Rasaq Gbadegesin, alongside their supporters, at a ceremony tagged “mother of all defections in the politics of Oyo State.”

This was made known through a statement issued in Ibadan on Wednesday by the state publicity secretary of the party, Olawale Sadare and made available to newsmen.

Sadare said some of the “political bigwigs” who had joined its fold since last year and a whole lot of others just coming in would be unveiled during a rally at Mapo Hall, Ibadan, on Saturday.

He added that with the calibre of those expected to join the party, it could be concluded that the battle over who takes over from Governor Abiola Ajimobi, would be fought and won only within APC.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/mother-defections-alao-akala-folarin-adigun-arapaja-others-officially-join-apc-oyo/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by SwacoBlackPope: 6:55am On Dec 14, 2017
political prostitutes

18 Likes

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by honey001(m): 6:57am On Dec 14, 2017
“Mother of all defections in the politics of Oyo State.”

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 14, 2017
grin Good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by bankyblue(m): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2017
PDP just lost OYO as a state, is official
Others to follow suit
I once said it that the PDP convention is the beginning of the end again for PDP.

The political decider of Nigeria election is SW.

If u like quote me and say rubbish, Ogun will fall on u and shupuno will follow u.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by vicadex07(m): 7:08am On Dec 14, 2017
Lmao... The official burial ceremony of PDP in the South West commences.
grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Mynd44: 7:12am On Dec 14, 2017
Wait wait wait,

So who is now Not in APC in Oyo state apart from Uncle Ladoja?

What kind of thing is this? So no opposition again?

This is silly abeg

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by vicadex07(m): 7:13am On Dec 14, 2017
SwacoBlackPope:
political prostitutes

Atiku nko

Wetin u wan call his own

I am sure you are one of those hypocritical IPOB youths shouting "atikulate" up and down.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 14, 2017
Ajimobi n friends cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by vicadex07(m): 7:16am On Dec 14, 2017
Mynd44:
Wait wait wait,
This is silly abeh
Isn't it obvious PDP has no plans for the south west again
Its only natural for them to decamp..

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by SwacoBlackPope: 7:16am On Dec 14, 2017
Political IMBESIDE grin
vicadex07:

Atiku nko

Wetin u wan call his own

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 14, 2017
vicadex07:
Lmao... The official burial ceremony of PDP in the South West commences.

grin

Yhup at the Political Capital of SWN.

3 Likes

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 14, 2017
bankyblue:
Others to follow suit
I once said it that the PDP convention is the beginning of the end again for PDP.

If u like quote me and say rubbish, Ogun will fall on u and shupuno will follow u.

Baba, forget it.. Nigeria is a useless place.. The defining factor is whoever wins the presidency.. If Atiku or PDP wins for instance, people without ideologies will start realigning-mass defections will follow. If Buhari or APC wins, more defections will follow. But i think if Buhari will be wise, he shouldnt contest, his name is already ruined. No need ruining it further and quitting at this time could put some respect on his name..However. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by vicadex07(m): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2017
aze:

Yhup at the Political Capital of SWN.
PDP has not seen anything yet... This is just the beginning...
grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by EASY39(m): 7:22am On Dec 14, 2017
All This bloggers with fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 14, 2017
vicadex07:

Atiku nko

Wetin u wan call his own

I am sure you are one of those hypocritical IPOB youths shouting "atikulate" up and down.

Dont be quick to conclude even if all points to what you think.. Lets stand against ethnic profiling.. The guys at the top in politics-the politicians dont have ethnic divide, Adeleke is dancing and Dino is singing... Saraki is laughing and Ekweremadu is playing the band.. No divide except among us.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by honey001(m): 7:23am On Dec 14, 2017
Mynd44:
Wait wait wait,
This is silly abeh
I hope Uncle too will not join them too on the other side....
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by DonVikings: 7:25am On Dec 14, 2017
PDP won't win a single ward in the SW come 2019. grin

It is just a matter of time until FFK, the "truth speaking" IPOB Hero starts writing long epistles that would be offensive to pigs and idiots. cheesy

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by honey001(m): 7:25am On Dec 14, 2017
EASY39:
All This bloggers with fake news.

My friend, go back and read the source of the news again, Or na so the news hit you reach to the extent of not seeing clearly again??

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Mufasa27(m): 7:26am On Dec 14, 2017
bankyblue:
Others to follow suit

LOL, all these guys are losers, from akala, to folarin to the illiterate called arapaja..... Pdp doesn't need people like these anymore they are the bad eggs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Mufasa27(m): 7:26am On Dec 14, 2017
DonVikings:
PDP won't win a single ward in the SW come 2019. grin

It is just a matter of time until FFK, the "truth speaking" IPOB Hero starts writing long epistles that would be offensive to pigs and idiots. cheesy
Wake up day don break undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by honey001(m): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2017
Mufasa27:

LOL, all these guys are losers, from akala, to folarin to the illiterate called arapaja..... Pdp doesn't need people like these anymore they are the bad eggs

But they were winners when they were on the other side....

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Omexonomy: 7:29am On Dec 14, 2017
vicadex07:

Atiku nko

Wetin u wan call his own

everybody is now ipad yoots to u ba

2 Likes

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by bankyblue(m): 7:30am On Dec 14, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

Baba, forget it.. Nigeria is a useless place.. The defining factor is whoever wins the presidency.. If Atiku or PDP wins for instance, people without ideologies will start realigning-mass defections will follow. If Buhari or APC wins, more defections will follow. But i think if Buhari will be wise, he shouldnt contest, his name is already ruined. No need ruining it further and quitting at this time could put some respect on his name..However. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Baba forget it(in your words) those aboki for North no care about Buhari name been ruined o, all they care is that there son is on sit.
Is us in the south that is political educated that knows that, and that is why am disappointed in PDP convention.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Mufasa27(m): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2017
honey001:

But they were winners when they were on the other side....
They were losers right from the onset, if not for baba Adebibu, Akala would be nothing today....so what are you trying to say..pdp doesn't need the likes of folarin, arapaja etc they are outdated and useless... Apc door is always open for touts and rogues so I wish them luck grin

4 Likes

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by oloripelebe2: 7:43am On Dec 14, 2017
grin grin

Good, Awon Omoluabi

Waiting for Fayose to force the likes of Adeyeye and Olujimi out of pdp in Ekiti grin
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Homeboiy: 7:47am On Dec 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by tuniski: 7:54am On Dec 14, 2017
bankyblue:
Others to follow suit

Thrash!

3 Likes

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by tuniski: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2017
Mufasa27:

They were losers right from the onset, if not for baba Adebibu, Akala would be nothing today....so what are you trying to say..pdp doesn't need the likes of folarin, arapaja etc they are outdated and useless... Apc door is always open for touts and rogues so I wish them luck grin
God bless you! The APC is very jittery right now. If they like let them Continue to jisoro but, be screaming bury this and that, the 2019 tssunami is on!

2 Likes

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by honey001(m): 8:08am On Dec 14, 2017
We shall see who is Jittery at the end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by MrPolitics: 8:17am On Dec 14, 2017
Many of you commenting are not from oyo state.
The only person there with real political weight is Akala. And the base of his support is Ogbomosho

Ladoja is the most popular and most loved politician in Ibadan. He's also a great asset for PDP.

But Oyo people don't vote party. They vote candidates. If APC puts out someone unpopular they will lose.

But I know Ajimobi would never hand the ticket to any of these people. He's just going to use them. He'll pick someone he can have more control over

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by veekid(m): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2017
They are all coming baq to PDP, n ticket Dem find go and none of em won't see

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos / We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN / Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.