Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight (35348 Views)

British Military Team Arrives Nigeria To Train Air Force Personel In Kaduna.PICS / Meet Benjamin Chiedu, Founder Of Nigeria's Only Indigenous Drone Manufacturer / Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by samuel19222(m): 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
Evaberry:
Another FTC!!!

I dedicate this to my love and to all lesbians nd all atheists here

Chaiii see this one, lesbian I pity your condition ooo.
Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by elopee3000(m): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
WILLYBABS:
You are still in the University and you are dating a married man, and you think you will escape husband snatchers.. They ask me to tell you that the girls that will snatch your husbands are still in JSS 1, doing home economics practical
my gwaad ur a genius

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by Pylony(m): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
Drone that can't deliver a pay load on precise boko haram targets is no drone worthy of celebration jare.
Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by Blue3k(m): 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
Pylony:
Drone that can't deliver a pay load on precise boko haram targets is no drone worthy of celebration jare.

I think it's for reconnaissance missions.
Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by IRobot7(m): 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
Evaberry:
Another FTC!!!

lol, you be headache ooo. LMAO
Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
GodsOwnFav:

Lol!

U idiot!

Proudly Tranny!

Abeg free the bae na. She know say seun na atheist so she dey use style do free advert ni
Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by DedeNkem: 12:24am On Nov 19, 2016
It was NOT designed and constructed by the Nigerian Air Force. They assembled it!

Nigerians are st*upid to believe everything!
Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by Bujumbura(m): 12:32am On Nov 19, 2016
WILLYBABS:
You are still in the University and you are dating a married man, and you think you will escape husband snatchers.. They ask me to tell you that the girls that will snatch your husbands are still in JSS 1, doing home economics practical
Dfinex just laff plz

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by LastProphet: 12:41am On Nov 19, 2016
SaintMorris:
Did he build it from scratch or he's just coupling manufactured parts together?

Hmmm...God dey sha, we'll get there before the world end...that's for sure

of course they are assembling already-manufactured parts just like innoson. there is no foundry technology in Nigeria so we can't make those delicate parts, would have been different if ajaokuta was running
Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by wadetaw202: 2:41am On Nov 19, 2016
Evaberry:
Another FTC!!!

It is abnormal for a woman to desire a woman and it is abnormal for a man to desire a man. There is no biological, physical, anatomical, physiological or spiritual evidence to support lesbianism or gay.

So, why do you continue doing something that has no evidence ; something that has no proof? Why continue to live a life that has no control?

Your mom wouldn't have given birth to u if she was a lesbian
Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by kings11ng(m): 3:07am On Nov 19, 2016
Evaberry:
Another FTC!!!

hope u are strong enough for 14years jail term
Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by Nobody: 4:40am On Nov 19, 2016
Evaberry:
Another FTC!!!

wasted beauty

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by Pylony(m): 4:50am On Nov 19, 2016
Blue3k:

Blue3k:

Reconnaissance! Yes according to the article it is clearly stated "Gulma" a hausa word meaning "Amibo" or "Gossip" it is basically for Reconnaissance. But if with its diverse military applications listed, and the major one of great importance at a time of serious insecurity in this country is not mention then we still have nothing to celebrate with this. On war on terror, we need fighter drones. This drone project if am not mistaking began since the time of Obasanjo or Yar-adu administration, we should by now start thinking out of the box on creating home made drones that can deliver pay loads on terrorist targets, and saving cost using fighter Jets to do same with its loud noise and size in the sky. Or we should continue kissing the foots of the western powers to supply us with some old model fighter Jets so they can keep laughing at us even with our money in hand.

Drones are the next thing on modern battle grounds, when the west is thinking of using them for snipper missions from the sky we are thinking of reconnaissance?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by Pylony(m): 4:52am On Nov 19, 2016
Evaberry:
Another FTC!!!

off points, wonder what Drones have to do with Lesbian and Atheist. Just looking for cheap attention and it seems you're getting it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by Blue3k(m): 5:07am On Nov 19, 2016
Pylony:
Reconnaissance! Yes according to the article it is clearly stated "Gulma" a hausa word meaning "Amibo" or "Gossip" it is basically for Reconnaissance. But if with its diverse military applications listed, and the major one of great importance at a time of serious insecurity in this country is not mention then we still have nothing to celebrate with this. On war on terror, we need fighter drones. This drone project if am not mistaking began since the time of Obasanjo or Yar-adu administration, we should by now start thinking out of the box on creating home made drones that can deliver pay loads on terrorist targets, and saving cost using fighter Jets to do same with its loud noise and size in the sky. Or we should continue kissing the foots of the western powers to supply us with some old model fighter Jets so they can keep laughing at us even with our money in hand.

Drones are the next thing on modern battle grounds, when the west is thinking of using them for snipper missions from the sky we are thinking of reconnaissance?

I agree with Nigeria building up its weapons industry. Made many post about it. Drone usage is very grey area though. It's hard to tell what could go wrong especially since terrorist tend to hide among civilians. Watch eye in sky movie. It's great on subject.

Drones exist for both purposes you mentioned among other civilians uses. It all depends what millitary plans are currently.

Nigeria could easily build up weapons industry if we were serious about being regional hegemony. We have easily exploitable work for called NYSC. The ones with skills could assist. Then after industry exist we won't have to be beggers scavenging for weapons.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by Pylony(m): 5:47am On Nov 19, 2016
Blue3k:

I agree with Nigeria building up its weapons industry. Made many post about it. Drone usage is very grey area though. It's hard to tell what could go wrong especially since terrorist tend to hide among civilians. Watch eye in sky movie. It's great on subject.

Drones exist for both purposes you mentioned among other civilians uses. It all depends what millitary plans are currently.

Nigeria could easily build up weapons industry if we were serious about being regional hegemony. We have easily exploitable work for called NYSC. The ones with skills could assist. Then after industry exist we won't have to be beggers scavenging for weapons.
The thing is, we're not ready to develop the weapon industry in kaduna. But are busy looting the common wealth and stocking them abroad for those nations to make use of for the development of their already developed economies. For how long are we going to build a weapon Industry in Nigeria? When South Africa whom we help liberated from Apartheid is today having an awesome weapon Industry that is already exporting some of its gears? The thing is just zeroed on corruption and mismanagement. And on the terrorist using civilians as humane shield, we all know that the past and current bombardments of terror camps were done using our old model or refurbish fighter Jets which if we would have had a drone, the pilot will be seated in a room doing his thing. That way it save cost and the life of a pilot Nigerian tax payers money was use to trained.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by billyG(m): 7:17am On Nov 19, 2016
If those useless ineffectual drones are working there wuld hav been no case of bokoharms ambushing & killing soldiers.drones wuld hav been deployed ahead to do surveilance b4 soldiers can move an inch.NA may God giv una lil' wisdom as lil' as housefly wisdom.
Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by faith551(m): 7:20am On Nov 19, 2016
Evaberry:
Another FTC!!!

Gerrarahia

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by Saladin1: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2016
Evaberry:
Another FTC!!!

I hope your love is not a she? Cos this one that you are dedicating to all lesbians is suspicious. Fine geh like you will be a loss to correct guy.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by ElPhenomenal(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2016
ibroh22:
is dis drone or mini aeroplane,,,it's too big abeg,,dey will just shoot it down before it reach the target gan slf
Brother, drones are much bigger than this toys, search UAV
Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by Sotenna(m): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2016
Evaberry:
Are you normal at all angry

A LESBIAN is asking someone if he is NORMAL, what a funny question.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by Blue3k(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2016
Pylony:
The thing is, we're not ready to develop the weapon industry in kaduna. But are busy looting the common wealth and stocking them abroad for those nations to make use of for the development of their already developed economies. For how long are we going to build a weapon Industry in Nigeria? When South Africa whom we help liberated from Apartheid is today having an awesome weapon Industry that is already exporting some of its gears? The thing is just zeroed on corruption and mismanagement. And on the terrorist using civilians as humane shield, we all know that the past and current bombardments of terror camps were done using our old model or refurbish fighter Jets which if we would have had a drone, the pilot will be seated in a room doing his thing. That way it save cost and the life of a pilot Nigerian tax payers money was use to trained.

Nigeria is ready when government stops clowning. If we the average citezens can see this issue clearing. Millitary tacticians should be telling President Buhari. Then Buhari should inform NASS. It's sad we're running all over the earth to go find weapons. We run to South Africa for Mercenaries because the have "night fighting capabilities", Pakistan, Russia, Bazil, USA, eastern European countries for weapons.
Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by Kaybaba5(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2016
Even if u lesbian or gay u dont need to shout it loud.
Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
Evaberry:
Another FTC!!!

Who's the lesbian, you? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by Sall(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Evaberry:
Another FTC!!!

Is this a baby dole or you.
Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
Evaberry:

Which god
Ur imaginary fairytale.
Hahahaha
Smh undecided

Be informed that one either believe in God or Satan. The choice is solely yours... Ignorance isn't an excuse!!!
Re: Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight by Pylony(m): 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
Blue3k:

Nigeria is ready when government stops clowning. If we the average citezens can see this issue clearing. Millitary tacticians should be telling President Buhari. Then Buhari should inform NASS. It's sad we're running all over the earth to go find weapons. We run to South Africa for Mercenaries because the have "night fighting capabilities", Pakistan, Russia, Bazil, USA, eastern European countries for weapons.
if we can go back to South Africa for Mercenaries to fight our battles because we think they have "night fighting" capabilities then we are still not ready. Do you know that they make us believe they have began the production of Night vision goggles and bullet proof vest at the weapon industry in Kaduna during the last Administration?? And yet you think we are not capable for "Night fight" or battle. Just as i put it in previous comments, its all about corruption and mismanagement as to when ever they sign to bring in any thing into the country they cut their own share of the national cake. The thing also is that Nigeria has being a circus full of charactering clowns with red noses to display, if after ex- military generals now politicians can not make a difference, then when are we going to be ready to put our house in order? They are happy importing weaponry into the country, that way they get to smile to the bank each time. An ex President of this country whom i won't mention names imported old grounded fighter jets into the country that claim the life of one of the pilots who fly the planes into our air space, as it crash.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police / Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race / Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.