Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" (44965 Views)

Mayoorkun Meets Atiku, Takes Pictures / Pleasant Uzoma Defends Mr Ibu On One-night Stand Sex Claim By Lady / Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by corkpikin(m): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
Is OK angry
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by freshness2020: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mr ibu who send u!
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mr IBU well so?
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by Gamesmart: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mr Ibu, na you go die next for Nollywood.

Useless idiot!
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by kettle84(m): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
brainpulse:
What do you expect him to say? People from that part of the country will say and do every thing for money and what they want to eat.
And people from the other side don't mind being zombies, lickers and worshipers of men even in the face of hunger and death because of being second fiddle.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by awa(m): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
The moment I read that Ibu made such comment I told myself he is truly stupid apart from all the stupid roles he often plays during movies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by dingbang(m): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
Look atiku should not deceive himself, when God says no, nothing he can do abt it. He should just go retire from politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by Braingold: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
toba400:
Nollywood comic actor, John Okafor aka Mr Ibu has described former Nigerian Vice President Atiku Abubakar as "God sent to humanity. He posted a photo from their meeting on Instagram and wrote:

"Atiku Abubakar is a God sent to humanity. He keeps saving souls from pains"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM9GN3wDzxB/

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/18/comic-actor-mr-ibu-meets-atiku-abubakar-says-hes-god-sent-to-humanity/

First it was osaufia now its Mr IBU.. They both can be acting for the world when there is camera . Who can say that he is devil sent? without DSS showing up?
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by BjDreamchaser(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Let him have the same opportunity to meet Buhari, he would say something more better than that... Anything to keep the money coming...Shameless Yeyebrities
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by bigskab(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
This man is a comedian don't take him too serious[center][/center]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by Forwetinnah: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Woe betide Mr Ibu!! Isn't there an igbo man he can support to be President? After collecting small change, he endorses a renowned thief
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by rickyrex(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Wen them go post my picture with trump? I was with him last week to hint him how incompetent buhari is. He assured me that his government will not welcome buhari to US

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by raycoolman(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by Bujumbura(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
I stand with Atiku Abubakar

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by ekestic1976(f): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
brainpulse:
What do you expect him to say? People from that part of the country will say and do every thing for money and what they want to eat.
I'm a proud Yoruba and a proud Nigerian. But it seems people like you are the ones demeaning the essence of our humanity. If you realised that you're not the Creator you would know that there's no definable difference between all of humanity, be it Yoruba, Igbo, or Efik. Now, when will you cease from stoking the fire of hatred on this platform?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by brainpulse: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
kettle84:
And people from the other side don't mind being zombies, lickers and worshipers of men even in the face of hunger and death because of being second fiddle.
So you have proved what I said correctly, Mr. Ibu licking Atikus ass(like Genevieve) worshipping him with words because of money and being a third fiddle. grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by manikspears: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
God sent to his bank alart grin
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by Duru009(m): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
How much did he pay you for this publicity.... ....
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by Kebabs(m): 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
Why una de worry unaselves? This is another of ibu's jokes...
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by noble2faith(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
If ibu was a yoruba man, this flat heads would hav sed "afonjas and their unstable mouth".
Wat is deir say on dis nw?

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by Bgorgeous: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by karashita: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
There they go again o! Na so e dey start .
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by oscarpet: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mr Ibu no let me say thunder fire you.... na because say e don give you small change abi....

Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by nell2: 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
brainpulse:
They that hated the northerners are suddenly pitching there tenths because of 2019. They are just unstable
aturuu .you just dey masturbatee on this topic left , right and centre. no get BP ooo. efuluefuu

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by Smellymouth: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
Jarizod:

wtf is that meme for

I wonder oo.. cheesy

Abi d guy na gay? grin

Maybe he dey admire Mr IBU.. grin

Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by Orikinla(m): 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
2019 presidential election campaign has started o! grin
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by Fabnas(m): 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
When money speaks Mankind listens.....:/
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by oscarpet: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mr Ibu no let me say thunder fire you.... na because say e don give you small change you won come dey praiseam abi.
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by Alariwo2: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Atiku sorry is your name
you think you'll just pick up PDP ticket like that in 2019 with the two factions fighting themselves?
I laff in swahili
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by thonyrule(m): 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
God sent....? who atiku epp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy Calls Out 2face For Not Joining Resume Or Resign Protest / Sanyeri Buys Car For His Wife, Hawawu Omolara Afonja (Photos) / Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.