Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" (44966 Views)

Mayoorkun Meets Atiku, Takes Pictures / Pleasant Uzoma Defends Mr Ibu On One-night Stand Sex Claim By Lady / Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by EMXTAN1(m): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
ama look for El Rufai shake his hands and say he is a DIVINE GIFT to Nigerians, rubbish!!! celebrities without integrity
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by mekani(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
premiumwikis56:
He will say so, because
Atiku Mai riyan kudi NE.
Mean Atiku own well of money
Correction/Atiku mai rijiyan kudi ne
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

I wonder oo.. cheesy

Abi d guy na gay? grin

Maybe he dey admire Mr IBU.. grin

na wetin me sef think be that grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by Kingbuhari(m): 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
brainpulse:
What do you expect him to say? People from that part of the country will say and do every thing for money and what they want to eat.
Mr IBU can afford to feed, cloth and house your entire village for a whole one year without any stress.... jobless envious AFONJA
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by lomprico(m): 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
God's sent to humanity.......chinching! 10 milla bank alert! grin
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by ufuosman(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mr IBU if na joke, stop am..... ok, na I understand. u don collect ur share
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by nightmile: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
From pain he inflicted on Nigerians by stealing their money..
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by pennytrate: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
..Put some money in a niggur's hand, and u'll realize that money got a point of view undecided
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
Chai

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by Lilimax(f): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
All these people mentioning Atiku and Harlibourtin scandal, go to America or not, like say no be Nigeria again,. After all, one of them accused of the same offence went to America and came back and heaven did not fall. Atiku can still go to America and come back and nothing will happen. All I can say is that the people that embezzled Nigeria money through Harlibourtin scandal knows themselves embarassed we should not use going to America as a yardstick embarassed Mr IBU, come and tell us how much you collected for this endorsement embarassed
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by Princy13: 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
As a strong advocate of individuality in expressing of opinions, I deem it neccessary to alarm when someone abuses such fundamental human priviledge.

With a relative understanding of humor and its likes,I also know when a statement contradicts the aforementioned.

It is important for the goal-minded who wants to achieve anything more than the ordinary that A JOKE IS A SERIOUS thing,hence,it it imperative to weigh up or evaluate and examine
people's comments to know their intentions and the subliminal/future implications their comment might have on you listening to them.
To have fun is good but you should exert some degree of sobriety in the 'craze' for fun
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by HomeOfMe(f): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
toba400:
Nollywood comic actor, John Okafor aka Mr Ibu has described former Nigerian Vice President Atiku Abubakar as "God sent to humanity. He posted a photo from their meeting on Instagram and wrote:

"Atiku Abubakar is a God sent to humanity. He keeps saving souls from pains"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM9GN3wDzxB/

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/18/comic-actor-mr-ibu-meets-atiku-abubakar-says-hes-god-sent-to-humanity/

that was a very funny Joke-comic relief.
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by spenca: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hypocrites !
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by 4tune490(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
I'll vote Atiku n Ekweremadu for 2019 presidency if applied. wink

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by abbeyty(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
God sent indeed,in a normal society Atiku and his likes should be cooling off in jail. why do we celebrate these thieves all over the country ? people we should be throwing stones at

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by bangging(m): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
princeemmma:
chaiiii!!!!!!!!!!!
how much atiku give u mr ibu answer me?
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by ismagicroyal: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
That was mr ibu's opinion after collecting money from Atiku,when man see money him brain go they over work.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by shotster50(m): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lets all just agree that all of us Nigerians are bona fide washers and be done with it

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by maximizer(m): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mr Ibu.....i don't think there's anyone who hates this man
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by yedidiah(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
I notice that Atiku has been dining with Easterners of late.
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by abrahamzy: 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
why him no go talk lyk dat,when dem don give am beta cash
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
Airforce1:
he's God sent to humanity because he get money
Even the Good Book says "Money answereth all things". Do you want to argue with the good book ?
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by Elle277(f): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mr IBU lecture me oh...
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by Cletus77(m): 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
i guess something has entered his pocket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by Xeedorf: 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
brainpulse:
What do you expect him to say? People from that part of the country will say and do every thing for money and what they want to eat.

Which part on the country bro?
Please try to elaborate it more jor
Re: Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" by oluxy(m): 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
This Ibu get sense so?
Wic way atiku don help humanity?
Oh! Thru abti america uni or wic way?

If atiku is God sent to humanity, wetin dangote wey de create work for youth come be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office / Paul Okoye Flaunts His House And Car (PHOTOS) / Wizkid And Banky W At Ebute Metta Back Then [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.