Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh (34550 Views)

30 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria / Top 50 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria, No. 1 Will Suprise You! / Top 10 Most Visited Websites In The World 2016 By Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by Icecomrade: 6:56am On Nov 19, 2016
Lolz
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by misterchris(m): 6:57am On Nov 19, 2016
oju
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by OJUcrook: 6:58am On Nov 19, 2016
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by semasir: 6:58am On Nov 19, 2016
Have you forgotten waptrick.com and ?

2 Likes

Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:59am On Nov 19, 2016
Phagyrhe:
There are tens of thousands of websites and blogs in Nigeria. These websites/blogs have had much influence and are still doing much in this regard. However, with respect to every other websites and blogs on the Nigerian internet space, there are some websites that have had more influence on the average Nigerian internet user; and they are still having much influence like no other.

This list was not compiled based on traffic alone, but on known and verifiable facts which you may agree with me as you read on. Shall we begin!

Source: http://www.factsbyjosh.com/2016/11/13-most-influential-websites-and-blogs-in-nigeria-founders.html

CC: Lalasticlala
CC: Mynd44
CC: Seun

Congratulations to them

Hardwork pays!
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 19, 2016
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 19, 2016
Hmmmmm OP u must be a vaseline crew memeber, why Xvideos
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by Oilandgas1(m): 7:02am On Nov 19, 2016
Baddo.com rocks also
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by Jokerman(m): 7:06am On Nov 19, 2016
delectablegyal:

i know you. i could come back because of you.

Fake pics with small ass.... tongue
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by donestk(m): 7:06am On Nov 19, 2016
Xhamster rock! HD vids
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by holyfather(m): 7:11am On Nov 19, 2016
Blogtrovert:
Uncle Seun is actually cute! Lol...
Yeah, I was going to say that too. grin
And does cuteness go with the word "shrewd"?
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by highwaist: 7:11am On Nov 19, 2016
Nairaland boss is fine boy
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 19, 2016
Seun is fine oh shocked shocked

Ahhh.. Seun, I have a crush on you oh embarassed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by Agimor(m): 7:14am On Nov 19, 2016
So MMM. Com is that influential erhmmm.
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 19, 2016
Blogtrovert:
Abi na....uncle is fine o
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by Chukazu: 7:16am On Nov 19, 2016
Phagyrhe:
11. Konga

K-O-N-G-A, you haven’t heard of that before? Well, this is Nigeria’s first indigenous e-commerce website. This website opened and paved way for other e-commerce giants such as Jumia, Yudula, and host of others. Konga have influenced and still indirectly influencing Nigerians. So many Nigerians buy goods from online stores today while a reasonable number of Nigerians are showing interest daily in opening an e-commerce store. It was founded by Sim Shagaya in July 2012.

do your research, Konga.com wasn't founded by Shagaya or whatever, its owned by a Scandinavian startup.the Shagaya is more like a partner
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by oriflamebaby1(f): 7:20am On Nov 19, 2016
Phagyrhe:
6. Nairaland

Hmm…Africa’s king of online forum. Do I need to introduce this wonderful website to you? Hell no! Personally, I don’t feel complete if I don’t check Nairaland in a day. Do you want to talk about the interesting posts by members, hilarious comments, memes, and so much more? No other website owned by a Nigerian can withstand the influence of this website on Nigerians. With over 1.6 million registered members and countless guests. I don’t think anyone should challenge the influence of this website. The website is also a platform that allow bloggers to generate lot of backlinks (traffic) as their posts there reflect on their global and regional rankings on Google. It was created by Seun Osewa in March 2005.

So Seun is fine like this. shocked
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by Ayomaitama(m): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2016
Fantastic
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by jackobi(m): 7:23am On Nov 19, 2016
Nice write up Op. but if i may ask how come twitter did not make the list.
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 19, 2016
delectablegyal:

i know you. i could come back because of you.
Yes you can come back, but don't continue with that stuff.
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by adebayo201: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Seun is fine oh shocked shocked

Ahhh.. Seun, I have a crush on you oh embarassed grin
dont be decieved... photoshop is real

grin cheesy

#runs out of thread#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by tolexy007(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2016
in the next 2 yrs I see MMM becoming the number 1....MMM pays

2 Likes

Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 19, 2016
oriflamebaby1:

So Seun is fine like this. shocked
cheesy You like him?
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 19, 2016
adebayo201:

grin cheesy

#runs out of thread#
Which photoshop? undecided
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by t0bbY(m): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2016
Great list..With MMM on that list .It means u really did your research .

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by PhatBG(m): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2016
The the writer I said go to sleep.

1. Nairaland
2. Twitter
3. MMM
4. Add yours.

Check my signature.
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by adebayo201: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2016
CeoMYN:
Which photoshop? undecided
sarcasm
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by ItzHoludex(m): 7:32am On Nov 19, 2016
gud sturv
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 19, 2016
adebayo201:

grin cheesy

#runs out of thread#
Lmao grin cheesy

I wonder if lalasticlala too is fine like this. . I wanna crush on him too embarassed cheesy
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 19, 2016
adebayo201:

sarcasm
Okay boss
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by ItzHoludex(m): 7:36am On Nov 19, 2016
Blogtrovert:

hhhmmm tonguetongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omg!!see The Power Of Social Media / As Sex Takes Over Nollywood: A Night With A Star Exposes / Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.