Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh (34549 Views)

30 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria / Top 50 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria, No. 1 Will Suprise You! / Top 10 Most Visited Websites In The World 2016 By Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by ebby9z(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Phagyrhe:
Lol....Am sorry I didn't include twitter. But I do have a twitter account. I screened it out because its influence on Nigerians can not be compared to Facebook on that list. Half of Nigerian twitter accounts are inactive. However, if you insist on the contrary view, am sorry once again that I didn't include it.
You obviously do not use twitter. How can you undermine the influence of Twitter in Nigeria?
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Abeycity93:
Please! how can I start mine?
Please kindly refer to google.com. There are millions of links that talk about the steps you need in becoming a professional webmaster/blogger. Thank you
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
DonX001:
Well researched article. I agree with most of the list and rankings. Kudos OP.
Thank you
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by elvision1(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Seun! Seun!! Seun!!! How many times i call you? Run way from all these karashikas saying you are cute because by the time they are done with you, even smeagol wouldn't call you "my precious".

DICKtator:
Seun works in a call centre?

With all the money he is making from Nairaland,he still works in a call centre?

You like money a lot tbh

grin grin grin grin

na wao! You don call any Nigeria telecom b4 hear say "My name is Seun Osewa, how may i help you please?"
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by Clemsworld(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
BADt Guy
21Savagw:
Xvideos has Poor quality, I prefer Xhamster but then again, I am not Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by Nedsnow(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Are you sure Olx is still the number one classified website in Nigeria. Check and compare its alexa ratings for Nigeria with that of . is presently the number one and the best free classified website in Nigeria. No doubt
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by awais1997: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
why dont you check it out here i hope you will find even more and new ones http://mp3songspk.us
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by Wolexdey(m): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
donestk:
Xhamster rock! HD vids
How does it contribute meaningfully to your Living?
Its simply a question. Thanks!
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by Nwendy(f): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
Phagyrhe:
6. Nairaland

Hmm…Africa’s king of online forum. Do I need to introduce this wonderful website to you? Hell no! Personally, I don’t feel complete if I don’t check Nairaland in a day. Do you want to talk about the interesting posts by members, hilarious comments, memes, and so much more? No other website owned by a Nigerian can withstand the influence of this website on Nigerians. With over 1.6 million registered members and countless guests. I don’t think anyone should challenge the influence of this website. The website is also a platform that allow bloggers to generate lot of backlinks (traffic) as their posts there reflect on their global and regional rankings on Google. It was created by Seun Osewa in March 2005.
seun na fine dude o
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
your list is owk,but i think is only 9jawebsite but hence yu include westerners I think,yahoo,waptrick,twitter will make the list
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by engrOBku4(m): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Phagyrhe:
There are tens of thousands of websites and blogs in Nigeria. These websites/blogs have had much influence and are still doing much in this regard. However, with respect to every other websites and blogs on the Nigerian internet space, there are some websites that have had more influence on the average Nigerian internet user; and they are still having much influence like no other.

This list was not compiled based on traffic alone, but on known and verifiable facts which you may agree with me as you read on. Shall we begin!

Source: http://www.factsbyjosh.com/2016/11/13-most-influential-websites-and-blogs-in-nigeria-founders.html

CC: Lalasticlala
CC: Mynd44
CC: Seun

NONSENSE!!
una no know wetin una dey talk.

if no 1 is not MMM, then you don't know what you're saying!
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 18, 2017
If http://zedchat.wapgem.com is not there then the list is not complete
Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by successking401(m): 9:29pm On May 18, 2017
21Savagw:
Xvideos has Poor quality, I prefer Xhamster but then again, I am not Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omg!!see The Power Of Social Media / As Sex Takes Over Nollywood: A Night With A Star Exposes / Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.