Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? (38084 Views)

What Movie Did You Watch Today? / How Many Of These Movies Did You See In 2018? / If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by Anyenmoney(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2016
wow... nice memories. that was when nigeria had Nollywood, now what we have is Nollysh*t.
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by Dicksonpal: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2016
Who saw nurses too,.... 1-3....
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by TheSociopath(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2016
VickyRotex:

Nice! lol. I wouldn't know.
Okay, but can I see your picture at least?
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by corporateDan(m): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=Kenneth10110 post=51155366]Some movies are just unforgettable. it always as if we get to play them again after we remember the good times seeing them with our loved ones.

I remember i watched Osuofia in London repeatedly back then with Ogidan. The comedy in Osuofia in London was my main reason i loved the movie while ogidan was full of actions. Which of these movies did you see and why did you keep viewing them often back then.....AGUBA IGOGORO
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by pazienza(m): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2016
Uzoraustin:
I can't forget Wasted years, suicide mission, buried in heaven, narrow escape, diamond ring, tears in heaven, conspiracy, sins of the father, arusiyi, atrocity, forbidden, heritage, deadly proposal, broad day light, chritian marriage, early marriage, vuga, okochi, ikuku, back stab, betrayal, death warrant and many more.

Wow!
You took down the memory lane. Deadly proposal was cool!

The sound track was like this:

Ooh ooh ooo, ooo ooh ooh oh!

Love can hurt you
Disappoint you
Love can make you cry...
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by pazienza(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2016
frankopit:
@Op u have forgotten "the most wanted"
Add it to d list.the only gun action movie then.
Sound track " didim dim didim dim".
Robbery gangs(Genevieve ).

Karishik karishika queen of darkness ...lucifa lucifa king of darkness.

I think this sound track is on d back ground of karishika movie .

"End of the wicked"
Any time I see that woman that normally hit hips and cucumber go shot out from her front panel. I go just remember d movie "end of the wicked"

She always straf people in dream and they will die through miscarriage (women).
She kill her son Christ Amadi(thunder during burial).
She kill her son Christ Amadi.
Confession time
I have a confession
Crowd chuckles
I have a confession
Crowd shout and noise ,confess pls.
The woman looking wick and tired
I"m a witch (crowd shout wooooo)
I"m a witch (crowd shout wooooo)
I kill my brother(Christ amadi) and sister
I"m a witch (crowd shout wooooo).

I dey fear that woman any time I see her.
I go fear her even in real life.
Because the way she straf in dream is
Hilarious.
The way she hit her hips and dick go just come out for her kini panel fear me die.

I remember end of the wicked.

That small Boy that will share kpoff-Kpoff in school to his fellow pupils, and in the night he would start summoning their spirits by saying " Kpoff-Kpoff" .
Damn, that was scary those days.
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by hausadreturn(m): 11:56am On Nov 19, 2016
Realhommie:
How the hell did i miss "Captives".... Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Yea that sound track in Evil Genius mehn, it was in those days Nollywood was Nollywood. Movies made sense then not now that they act and produce nonsense.
I would not say or i'm not sure that they started producing nonsense.
It's just like the case of Nokia vs Android; they basically failed to innovate and move forward.
>
They probably remained static and allowed seasonal foreign movies to fill the minds of latest youths coming on board.
#so unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by hausadreturn(m): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
rickyrex:
End of the wicked, blood money, witches, igodo, isakaba, the prostitute.
OMG...how did i forget blood money?
Zack Orji, Kanayo O Kanayo.
>
Rituals is another film that comes to mind.
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by hausadreturn(m): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
2dugged:
Watched alot of movies back then but I wonder why they never made igbodo part 2, that movie was da bomb , Sam dede finished work
was Sam Dede the producer?
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
hausadreturn:
was Sam Dede the producer?
No,he acted in the movie
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by hausadreturn(m): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
2dugged:
No,he acted in the movie
Surprised when Sam Dede is mentioned.
Did u mention him out of likeness? Because he wasnt even the main guy in the film
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by Noblesoul123: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

wat Op listed na new muvies naa. Igodo, Missing mask...mbaogu. last burial... dem, cover pot, dem naa papa
Oh, I see
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by VickyRotex(f): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
TheSociopath:

Okay, but can I see your picture at least?

I wont upload my picture here, but you can look it up on my Twitter account.
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
hausadreturn:
Surprised when Sam Dede is mentioned.
Did u mention him out of likeness? Because he wasnt even the main guy in the film
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, igbodo is one of my favorite movies, I remember how many times I had to go to the rental store back then just to check if the part two was out, the only face that still stands out in my memory is that of Sam dede and that chief priest in the movie, can't remember his name again, so don't get me wrong, can't remember the names of the other people
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by TheSociopath(m): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
VickyRotex:

I wont upload my picture here, but you can look it up on my Twitter account.

I'd be glad to have your username
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by VickyRotex(f): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
TheSociopath:

I'd be glad to have your username

@vickyrotex
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
Comedy
oshofia in london, akin
n ukwa, ukwa, tom and jerry,
village drama
IGODO, egg of life, rising sun, lost kingdom, VUGA.
Drama/Action drama
high way to the grave, witches, captive, last burial, end of the wicked, glamor girls, state of emergency, deadly proposal, evil men, billionaire club, most wanted, explosion now or never, FORMIDABLE FORCE, nneka the serpent, diamond ring, christ in men....
I still have some of these movies. Those good old days when we sneak out to watch movies and get canned at home.
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by Meesquared(m): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
Justycxx:
Isakaba, akinukwa, mozumba, evil forest, green snake, blood for blood, August meeting, stupid, havoc, oganigwe, endtime, karishika, beloved(starring Emeka Ike and Genevieve), peacemaker, ikenga, egg of life.
mhen
can't forget osuofia in London, isakaba, egg of life, karashika, akinukwa. e. t. c

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by jazzy4naija(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
when Nigeria movie was nascent but it has refused to grow..,.True confession, Glamour Girls, Shame, Violated, Blood money, Ritual,Pam pam Pam, yogo Pam Pam , Diamond Ring, Igodo, Domitila, Rattle Snake, Narrow Escape etc

the old good days but right now I don't go near the home videos except a very few like Figurine

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by TheSociopath(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
VickyRotex:

@vickyrotex
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by TheSociopath(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
VickyRotex:

@vickyrotex
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by rossychik(f): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
world apart featuring Kenneth okonkwo n INI edo
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by Justycxx(m): 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Basheer18:

kai with all this films hope u don marry... grin. only you remember all this films
ah never marry o. Hope say u no dey advice me go marry for this buhari regime

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by remiotega: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
olaolulazio:
All... I still av them for sell incase You've nt seen any of the mentioned movies.
How much do you sell? Please I want Christ in me for my father.
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by valandy99(m): 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
It pains me that no one is talking about LIVING IN BONDAGE.... TABOO
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 20, 2016
IRobot7:

IKUKU, IJELE, AGUBA, UKWA, E.T.C.
chai!!! Ma guy ur head correct jor... I watched dat IKUKU AND UKWA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role / How Different People Watch Bbnaija / BBN Laycon's "I Am Laycon" Reality Show Breaks Streaming Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.