Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? (5797 Views)

How Many Of These Movies Did You See In 2018? / Link To Download These Movies / Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Explorers(m): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Just One.

1 Like

Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by yarimo(m): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
I will pick HOME ALONE grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by donefezy: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lion King

1 Like

Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by subtlemee(f): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hmm looking for Mrs doubtfire...then when I'm back from school I used it to wait for my mum to return from work,so much emotions attached to it...I've always liked home alone cos of the independency,i don't like the way the sound of music family ran away from home,lion king has a sad ending except the part two and Titanic is too emotionally romantic

1 Like

Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by ramdris(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lion King!

1 Like

Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by taylor88(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
lol
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lion king

1 Like

Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by konjinus(m): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
No naija film?
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by TiffanyJ(f): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
Home alone
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by sisisioge: 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Only one? Chai! Lion king o.
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by carzola(m): 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lion king and titanic
Made me cry..

Buh I'll go with sound of music.

1 Like

Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by doublewisdom: 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Rambo and the Terminator. Good ole days when we used films to make female classmates visit us.

1 Like

Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by mickeyrova(m): 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
1)Lord of the Rings

2)Shrekk

3)Home Alone

4)Coming to America!!

1 Like

Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Rooneyboy(m): 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Coming to America
And
Home alone
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by eitsei(m): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
Home alone and coming to America
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by menxer: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
Since I have only one to pick, it's Matrix.

Else it would have been:
1) Matrix
2) Lord of the Rings
3) Gladiators
4) Lion King

In that order and I have watched each more than 5x

1 Like

Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by emmaokw(m): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
I watched almost all the films but I prefer Hakunah Matata "The Lion King"

2 Likes

Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lord of the rings

1 Like

Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Excellergroup(m): 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Home Alone
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
I've not had the chance to watch "Bonzo" and his unfortunate performance at the circus, and how Benjamin was attacked when he fell in that valley of scorpions lately...

So, I will go for ba-ba-ba banana...

Going Bananas.

I heard the words 'dentist, Angola, circus, scorpion, rock, valley, etc' for the first time in that movie, and checked for their meanings in the dictionary in 1993.

Other tight movies missing here are;
*The gods Must Be Crazy,

*Conan the Barbarian,

*Conan the Destroyer,

*Commando,

*Super Girl,

*Master Of The Universe,

*Double Dragons

*Ultimate Warrior,

*King Kong.

*Dragon Balls

*King Solomon's Mines

*Red Scorpion

*Cyborg

*Dark Angel

*Cyborg Cop

*Robocop

*Showdown in little Tokyo

*Above The Law

*Planet of Apes

*Seven Lucky Kids

*Shocky (spelling?)

*Problem Child

*Frog Town

*Equalizer 2000

*Delta Force (Chuck Norris)

*Who Am I

*Project A

*Police Story

*The Man Who Saw Tomorrow,

*The Good, The Bad and The Ugly,

*Sheena (Mermaid)

*Splash

*Snake in the Monkey Shadow

*Dog Revenge (Indian)

*Burning Train

*We Were Soldiers

*Universal Soldiers

*Indiana Jones

*Nam Angels

*American Ninja

*etc

I've watched almost all of them the Op featured though.

Wizywiz:
... I still watch them.. Including.. Nam angels.. Delta force... 7 lucky kids... Etc

I tot I was alone when I listed these movies.
Can I have some of them from you? I'm in Ibadan. Secondly, you must be married with atleast 2 kids in Primary school by now with over 10 years working experience or pursuing your PhD by now. I hail thee.

As for OrestesDante who's throw back is Rango, what are you Like 10?

osymerga:
And you guys forgot

"The Hard way, the only way"

My favourite war film in those days...
My apologies sir

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mine is RANGO!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Talk2bryant(m): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Saving private Ryan

5 Likes

Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by moseph(f): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lord of the rings

1 Like

Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by charloski(m): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Explorer you are wicked oo... which kind list be this.... it's like saying pick between chicken and turkey.... haba na I'm so confused right now.

But Any day any time.... "Gladiator"

4 Likes

Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by DonHummer(m): 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
For me it will be mard, i watched it as a very little boy so it didnt really make much sense to me then, though it was very popular.
I didn't even knw it was spelt "mard", thought it was "mad".

1 Like

Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by shurley22(f): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Matrix
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Adesiji77: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
Torn between "Home Alone" and "Lord of the Rings" cheesy
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Oxytocin(m): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
The Matrix
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by siegfried99(m): 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Saving private Ryan cool
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
good morning my neighbours

3 Likes

Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Electronzeez(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
Rambo first ,second and third blood any day any time .
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by CecyAdrian(f): 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Just one ke! Kole work ooo cos it like asking me to pick either yogurt or yogurt undecided

I would so love to 'have' and see this movies listed below again and again!!

Sound of Music
Lion King
Mard
Teri mehe...
Gladitor
Lord of the Rings

You forgot to include 'The Spy Who Loves Me' (James Bond)
Spanish Splash
Indi Amin (hope I got the spelling right)

There is this American movie about either 4 or 5 female gang of robbers, Queen Latifa was in that movie. That movie was hot!

I can't forget 'The gods Must be Crazy' cheesy
'The Man Who Saw Tomorrow'
'44 Minutes'

...and many more that I have forgotten their names.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Hilarious Ghanaian Movie Trailers Ever (still Think Nollywood Sucks?) / Nigeria's Clinic Matters In Hollywood / Movie Curses: Do You Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.