Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics (39594 Views)

I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) / Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by Realhommie(m): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
winkmart:
So this niggur is dead I wonder what he would explain to God as to the reason he was fighting.
But he was murdered!!!

God is the Ultimate Judge, let him worry about that....

1 Like

Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by qualityovenbake(m): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
The Nigerian Police force needs to investigate this murder.
Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by kuchikau1: 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Do u now agree with nnamdi kanu that this country is a big ZOO?
Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by kuchikau1: 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Do u now agree with nnamdi kanu that this country is a big ZOO??
Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by Barigaboy(m): 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
Am sorry I can't judge dis case with dat little info cos I don't think a police wud be killing people without reason. D police I knew doing that sametin in ma area is an EYE member. So he was busy killing d AYe. People say dis same tin that he was killing people without reason. He also killed d leader of d group when it was publish he was said to have killed n innocent young guy. In d guy's mother statement she said d guy is a christian n doesn't belong to any group. When me I no him very well that he was d leader but he protect d area n d people. He intervene for people. When I was robbed immediately he appeared with is gang n d thieves saw him they ran. Since he was died robbery resumed my area big time

1 Like

Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by Rayton(m): 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
This story is grossly incomplete OP please tell Nigerians this same dude had been hunted by the police for a long while now and had terrorized Lawanson area with his cohorts.
He had stabbed and maimed lots of people and currently one of his victims was hit with a stick that left his eye balls falling out of his sockets perhaps there could be murder cases around though aside this am too sure of the other atrocities.
Lastly did OP tell the public that on the Said day this dude ate in a canteen and refused Paying (as per superman) the woman engaged him in a riot of words and later held him when he wanted to bolt, he was dragging when Itire patrol team just doing routine checks saw him and pounced on him on identifying his face as wanted..
At the station this dude fought a police man crazily and was beaten badly which led to his death..... I live on that street no be hear say... He is a gangster though I condemn the policemen killing him but I must say that act was Never intentional..... #saynotohooliganism#

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by Rayton(m): 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
Barigaboy:
Am sorry I can't judge dis case with dat little info cos I don't think a police wud be killing people without reason. D police I knew doing that sametin in ma area is an EYE member. So he was busy killing d AYe

Thx a lot
Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by Man2utd(m): 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
F the politicians
Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by Chudichu(m): 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seriously with all these stories recently, is Nigeria not becoming the zoo biafra people are always referring to?
Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by deflover(m): 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
same pastor I 've heard of him How he slaps boys and burst ear drums
Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by DedeNkem: 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seeing Nigerians scream and show irritation when some like this happens p*isses me off big time!

Nigerians are only good in complaining!! They NEVER fight for justice or irradiate corrupt that has plagued this country! There was Arab Spring all over Middle East, where's Nigerian Spring or Nigerian Awakening?!

Shame on you all Nigerians!!!!!!
Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by musicwriter(m): 12:02am On Nov 19, 2016
Four days ago, police at Old Ojo road also killed an innocent man at Maza Maza bus stop. Area-boys and agrieved people gathered and there was serious traffic jam on the road. The police station would"ve been burnt down, but there's a filling station there.
Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by maximus10: 12:32am On Nov 19, 2016
Just when I was begining to believe police is my friend.. some pple don't have conscience sha!
Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by Qualer: 5:33am On Nov 19, 2016
winkmart:
So this niggur is dead I wonder what he would explain to God as to the reason he was fighting.

Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by Osemekedgreat3(m): 5:35am On Nov 19, 2016
Pls writer I'm still expecting more fact from u, u can't just post police murdered somebody for two fighting just like that, what happened, since they are two fighting I expected u to comeup with the second statement. Some people are busy commenting on a mater they knew nothing of just because they saw police

1 Like

Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by Qualer: 5:36am On Nov 19, 2016
qualityovenbake:
The Nigerian Police force needs to investigate this murder.

Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by Kingbuhari(m): 5:53am On Nov 19, 2016
Buhari is a cow... OSIBANDE is a puppet, Aisha Halliburton is a flirt ... I hate Nigeria Police... the day any of my relative will join Nigeria force... may forest, land, ocean that see the person swallow him/her, clueless Buhari is our problem he has no answer for our numerous problems, the coward is as confused as yesterday, why is it that we always have an EDIOTS as IGP..
. TUFIAKWA
Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by obim55: 6:07am On Nov 19, 2016
it is time for the people of this country to stand up and hold the government accountable. it is time for people to take it upon themselves.
Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by ORIGENAL(m): 6:21am On Nov 19, 2016
Had it been fire arms are legaliz in dis kwantry, Police for know say truely allo pos na prends walahi!! ..RIP bro
Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by blaqueoracle: 6:45am On Nov 19, 2016
Smart smart smart.the new pastor of it ire.......
Illegal raiding,arrests any one that offends any of his beer parlour chicks.(I am a victim)now na killing without a reason.trigger hungry nigga.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by tizzle(m): 7:00am On Nov 19, 2016
arrested by the police for "TWO Fighting"
Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by Whytelyon(m): 7:49am On Nov 19, 2016

If there is still gonna be a nation called nigeria (I hope so) one day, I will contest for Presidency and if I win, I will dissolve the Nigerian Police, and carve out the police from the Army, Navy and Airforce. And put them on mufti and they must be graduates and must undergo several tests for mental stability and the likes.

I will then give power to the Military police a search warrant to search the houses of these former officers who call themselves police men. If they find anything like weapons in their houses they should hang the entire family. These people are the most worthless set of criminals I have ever come across.

Since when did the scene of 'Two fighting' become something that they'd shed blood? From arresting of people who walk around with polythene bags, Stop and search for 'yahoo boys' now it's killing innocent citizens? Has it come to this?

If buhari wants to really stop corruption, he should Fùck this policemen.

#irestmycase.

Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by blaqueoracle: 7:51am On Nov 19, 2016
Look!let the truth be told.this guy in question is not really that saint like the person who posted this story.
He has stabbed at least three people in the face.he went to a restaurant ate and refused to pay,in the process the people in the street were tired of him around so he was beaten,in the process he stabbed another person.
In the process of beating him the woman who owned the restaurant where he ate called the police so he would not be killed on the street.
Now went back to fight so the police chased them away.don't know what really killed him whether it was the beating by the mob or torture by the police to get information from him about his friends.
(NOTE)though his death is not a good thing he also had his own stories surrounding him.

'Kindly Share till it get to the notice of IG of Police

Dear Inspector General of Police,

Your men at Itire Police Station just murdered One Mr Nurudeen Aliyu who resides at 40 Aborisade Lawanson Itire Surulere who was arrested by the police for TWO fighting.

His body has been deposited at Luth by the policemen at Itire Police Station.

The DPO of Itire Police Station should know you can't cover this one up. Last year at this same police station a Police Inspector popularly called pastor killed a secondary school student and young guy around Oduduwa in Surulere. This police man walked free and still with the police echelon as we speak.
The annoying thing is that I saw this pastor three weeks after the incident. He has been posted to Agege Police Station.

The name of the killer cop is Inspector Smart.
The DPO of ITIRE DIVISION POLICE STATION is
CSP Bunmi Ogedengbe
His mobile number is 0803-210-2661

I call on well meaning Nigerian to reach out to him and ask him why his men killed Nurudeen and why Pastor is walking free and still with the Police force.

Cc;
Emeka Emmy Ugwuonye

Source- Ettu Mohammed'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/police-officers-allegedly-murder-young.html [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by Vince77(m): 8:08am On Nov 19, 2016
Even the police in Zootopia is more civilized than the ones in Nigeria.
Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by autonomous22: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2016
datz why I don't pity dez police officers wen Eva armed robbers/bad boys kills dem.... our police officers in Nigeria are unprofessional
Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by seenter84: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2016
Police is our enemy.
Heartless men. Devil's equivalences
Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by sipsip(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2016
Rayton:

This story is grossly incomplete OP please tell Nigerians this same dude had been hunted by the police for a long while now and had terrorized Lawanson area with his cohorts.
He had stabbed and maimed lots of people and currently one of his victims was hit with a stick that left his eye balls falling out of his sockets perhaps there could be murder cases around though aside this am too sure of the other atrocities.
Lastly did OP tell the public that on the Said day this dude ate in a canteen and refused Paying (as per superman) the woman engaged him in a riot of words and later held him when he wanted to bolt, he was dragging when Itire patrol team just doing routine checks saw him and pounced on him on identifying his face as wanted..
At the station this dude fought a police man crazily and was beaten badly which led to his death..... I live on that street no be hear say... He is a gangster though I condemn the policemen killing him but I must say that act was Never intentional..... #saynotohooliganism#

You're right on point. That's the story. I live close too. But then, when you know the real story you keep quiet and allow nairalanders condemn everybody and everything. A guy that even stabbed a policeman with a dagger right in their own station? Do they know those people that have been maimed and families put in eternal sorrow cause of them gang? Problem with Nigerians is, we are not objective. There's always two sides to a story. Wait till you hear both, then make your conclusions.
Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by bishopcarter: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2016
Requiesce in pace Mr. Nurudeen cry cry cry
Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by gentleman1109(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2016
olaolulazio:
Are u telling us to tell d IG?
Some writters wan turn activist by force.
As for Smart, Pastor nd d DPO... Thunder fire una.

R.I.P to d dead!
God Chineke Allah,please just one wish from you,please dash this boy sense of belonging,let him be a complete reasonable man before december amen.so shall it be...if the victim happen to be ur brother how will u feel?
Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by olaolulazio(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2016
gentleman1109:
God Chineke Allah,please just one wish from you,please dash this boy sense of belonging,let him be a complete reasonable man before december amen.so shall it be...if the victim happen to be ur brother how will u feel?
Read my post again! non of us wil lose our love ones. bless!

1 Like

Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by Rayton(m): 11:56am On Nov 19, 2016
sipsip:

You're right on point. That's the story. I live close too. But then, when you know the real story you keep quiet and allow nairalanders condemn everybody and everything. A guy that even stabbed a policeman with a dagger right in their own station? Do they know those people that have been maimed and families put in eternal sorrow cause of them gang? Problem with Nigerians is, we are not objective. There's always two sides to a story. Wait till you hear both, then make your conclusions.

I didn't want to conclude initially as it was making round but I realized that people were buying this poo against the police and sympathizing with the OP and the victim ...
OP should know we have to stand by the truth always though the police could be wrong but even in the states u don't stab a force without heavy beating I still stand on the fact that the police didn't plan to kill him.. It was a provocations act that the public even can't win in court judging by his past deeds.
His records have always been there in the station reported and filed....

We have one country and we need to speak the truth to protect it...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos / Ritualists Exhume Woman’s Corpse 13 Days After Being Buried In Ibadan. Photos / Husband Bathed Wife And Children With Acid In Katsina And Ran Away (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.