Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress (51545 Views)

Actress Tero's Boyfriend Squeezes Her Breast While Driving / Onyii Alex Pours Curves Into Sexy Nude Jumpsuit / Juliet Ibrahim Squeezes Her Hourglass Figure Into A Tight Ankara Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by profhezekiah: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2016
God when r we going to make progress in dis country when tins dat r nt neccessary n useless make FP n educative posts r at d background
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by Akinlekanwr(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by teebillz: 10:33am On Nov 19, 2016
ellahzy:

Abuwa shocked

shey na mannequin challenge she dey do ni

I will send you a PM and you won't know when you reply.
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by sugarwiz(f): 10:36am On Nov 19, 2016
Dat is definitely a squeeze.
How does she breath in dat
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by dayleke: 10:38am On Nov 19, 2016
Yemoja......

That 2nd pix sha...... invisible weight/barbell noni....
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by bettercreature(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2016
googlepikins:
Madam release your belle na
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2016
She doesn't look comfortable undecided why women enjoy discomfort like this for this life. cry

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by Hotfella(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2016
There's absolutely no need to commit suicide by squeezing oneself into a ( I no know d right adjective to qualify the dress) Na by force

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by DMerciful(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2016
When they always focus us on their body and question why they are seen as s*x objects undecided
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by ugochukwufrenzy: 10:50am On Nov 19, 2016
Op..is she using a blackberry .dis one she is showing off her curves...nairaland nd worrthless news nowadays.....seun.where art thee
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by Missmossy(f): 10:51am On Nov 19, 2016
She is trying too hard to be curvy undecided moreover she isn't comfortable sef. Nawa ooo grin
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2016
She's like a fish shocked

#YolO
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by agrovick(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2016
The good thing about the pictures is the absence of flabby flesh around the stomach.
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by lailo: 11:04am On Nov 19, 2016
Sign of familiar/mammy water spirit.
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by baeboo: 11:08am On Nov 19, 2016
squeeze kwa? she did not pour it out today? all this blogger sef
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by PhatBG(m): 11:08am On Nov 19, 2016
Talk about figure 8.
Check my signature.
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by klassykute(m): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2016
Talk2Bella:
fine geh grin
issit me or one boobb is mightier than one grin
lol mightier lol bad shild
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by HAD3S(m): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2016
[How this take affect Us? Guy I tire for this Una kain news ooooo
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by eezeribe(m): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2016
Chika, I am still begging you... Pls take me on Loan
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by Kingbuhari(m): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2016
Auntie chika don't worry karma is coming, in the next 10 yes we shall see if you will remain like this
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by Talk2Bella(f): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2016
klassykute:
lol mightier lol bad shild

Heeheheehe grin
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by richguyTX(m): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
See sweet breast almost popping out

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by Chukazu: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
LordBaelish:
call me anything Buh I'm still of the certain belief that actresses in Nigeria are ninja oloshos, in any sane country how would an actress with no box office credit to their name be buying g wagon SUVs and tripping all-round the world.

Hate or not this is just another advert for p-commerce .Ask Angela okorie wink smiley

yea!
but then who does box office in Nigeria? so you can't really make an equitable comparison with such, they are as successful as the ones abroad, here is it is not quality(box office) that sales but quantity, some1 like her--Chika has probably appeared in more than hundred films while the bigger names from Hollywood have not done upto 30films.
one shouldn't be surprised at her affluence
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by ellahzy(f): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
teebillz:

I will send you a PM and you won't know when you reply.

Teebillz u nor commit suicide again ? shocked
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by teebillz: 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
ellahzy:

Teebillz u nor commit suicide again ? shocked

Not when a bae like you is still around to give life a meaning. I will be on your matter o.
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by Nnwannsukka(m): 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yeyegist:
Nollywood actress Chika Ike shared this stunning photo of herself in a green dress. She called herself life size barbie..Stunning pic!

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/check-out-this-actress-chika-ikes-sexy.html
Squize kwa
Nothig we no go see
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by TLAX: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yeyegist:
Nollywood actress Chika Ike shared this stunning photo of herself in a green dress. She called herself life size barbie..Stunning pic!

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/check-out-this-actress-chika-ikes-sexy.html

Looks like she wanna poo!
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by TLAX: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nnwannsukka:

Squize kwa
Nothig we no go see

I just tire!
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by ayesco202(m): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yemoja grin
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by SC31(f): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
pheyikemi:
She doesn't even look comfortable in the 1st pics, the waist trimmer must be really tight. Op this is the real definition of squeeze
if she was wearing a waist trimmer you wont see the shape of her abdomen
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by yedidiah(m): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
una go kill unasef one day all in the name of fashion. see as she bend. Clothes so tight she can't stand straight.
Re: Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hmmn Bukunmi Org is more beautiful than Chika ike. @bukunmiorg "mercymp3"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back / Teni, Harrysong, Daddy Showkey, AY, Ramsey Noah Perform At Unsung Heroes Concert / Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.