Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) (51558 Views)

Davido Donates ₦250 Million To 292 Orphanages, Finally Fulfils His Promise / Newman Chinda: Newmanny In Nude Protest Against Governor Wike / Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by ebukajay184: 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kessydriz Breaks Down in Tears as Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Photo, Video)

Nigerian singer, Kessydriz shed tears of joy after she got her alert of N10m from Rivers state government, IgbereTV reports.

The young lady was one of the artistes who performed at Burna Boy's Homecoming in Rivers state following his Grammy win.

The state government promised to to give N10m each to the artistes that reward artistes who performed at the night of the homecoming.

Taking to her Instagram handle, Kessydriz said her life has changed for the better after receiving the money.

She wrote;

TALK AND DO GOVERNOR All my years of tears, struggles and depressions are over .... 10,000,000 richer.... what God cannot do does not exist...

Big shout out to @burnaboygram your win is indeed a win for all of us.

Tears of joy

GOD HAS REMEMBERED ME
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNF5_42lNHI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekqgAWUxMzs

19 Likes

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Penguin2: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
You see in this life, just choose what you wanna do with your life and be consistent, someday it will pay.

These artistes now never blow but they are 10million naira richer already.

That's what conditional cash transfer truly is and not 30k Npower or 10k tradermoni.

With 10million, these guys are made for life.

Anybody not made, can never be made.

Thank u Wike!

Modified:

So I realized some people seem to countering my suggestion that "With 10million, these guys are made for life", arguing that 10million isn't a lot of money.

My first statement to them is whoever 10million naira is not a lot of money to in a country where some live below $1 a day and some people work for a month to be paid 5k, no amount of money will ever be a lot to them. And that's how you know ingrates.

I spoke as someone with knowledge of the music industry who knows that a lot of talents abide in the street but are constrained by lack of funds.

Another thing is that music will drain you of your fund, leave you hungry and teach you real life lessons. So any artiste wey dey street wey see 10million no suppose misuse am.

Now let me break down this money to support why anyone doing music and got 10million should be made.

If I got 10million today, I will divide the money into two. Invest 5m into my music and keep 5m somewhere.

Of the 5m I'm investing in music, take 1m and meet a good producer cum mixer(don't go for Youngjohn, Kelp vibes or killertunes them that will ask for 10m for one beat) and create an album or an EP. Give it good beat and quality mixing.

Out of the tracks you made, look for which one you think will be fans favorite and shoot a music video for it. Make sure the video doesn't take more than 1m.

Now upload your album or EP on streaming platforms and release it to the world. And upload the video on YouTube. Data is the new oil.

Remember you have 3m left. Now with about 500k, you can hire 5 influencers on twitter and Instagram to carry your matter for head for one week.

Pay 500k to Mtvbase to play your video.

Check major cities of the country and the best radio stations therein and pay them to play your song for one month. 50k-100k can do the magic.

Most of all, get a manager.

Now hit the social media and do whatever you can to make your own noise too. I'm a fan of controversy. The one not damaging.

If after all these you don't see an appreciable growth in your music career, then go and take that 5m you kept and start a business. Music is not your destiny.

Remember, after keen observation of the industry, I do not think there's any role for magic and the spirits to play. Making it in music requires pure practical and calculated steps.

Gracias!

361 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by joycedap: 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
Wike Mr talk and do

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
Wike the idiot is wasting Rivers money with impunity

if he is not gifting 500m to Sokoto state, he is giving artists millions of naira. Who approved those sums he is spending like his personal money??

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
OOzz:

if he is not gifting 500m to Sokoto state, he is giving artists millions of naira. Who approved those sums he is spending like his personal money??
call your police

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Emmadoc: 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by brosom(m): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
h
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by SILVERLINES: 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
cheesy

Whosoever that supported her to the throne will have a share in the said sum of money, if na man him go still nack her akpako join

Na 9ja we dey nothing goes for nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by serverconnect(m): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
Praise God for the good gift of life.

2 Likes

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Raymond0008(m): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
Sponsored post
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by orohbiro(f): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
You feel say that 10million na free? better bath well and buy nice perfumes from that money for d job ahead

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by johnDejavubaba(m): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
such is life
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by salbis(m): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
With crisis wey dey Naija, 10 mulla no bad.

1 Like

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by okeyumez(m): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
good one from Wike.
Good blesses whoever He pleases irrespective of background, ethnicity or religion

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Offpoint1: 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hope the fund is from his personal pocket?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by lekki1444: 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
hope its his personal money he is giving out

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by floss(m): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
P
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Eriokanmi: 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
Waw. Na just one call and you don blow for life. Naxo this artiste go dey receive calls to perform by the big shots. I remember when Zain, now airtel was organising a show in the UK. The brand manager didn't announce to any artiste how big was the show, neither did he even inform any artiste of location. Then, it was 11m naira offer but this wasn't mentioned to any. The brand manager started from P-square, they said they weren't interested, followed by davido, he turned it down...all because no price was mentioned, location too. They now called 9ice. He said he would be available. He was called back and given the details of the show, that it was going to hold in London and 11m just for a night. Dix guy wey neva enter UK before. Naxo my guy blow for life...endorsements come follow....May we not ignore that call that would take us to our desired end in life. Most of the destiny calls always sound unserious

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by kingk(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
As for wike..... I don't have anything to tell him yet, Mgbe oge ruru.

2 Likes

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by sammysmiles(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
shocked
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Ayobami7(m): 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
congrats, more wins
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Freemasonry: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
Oga talk and do, stop using Rivers state money for this your impulsive and wasteful spending.

If you must, please use your personal money.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Hotguy27: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
OOzz:

If he gifts you 10k "tradermoni" now your mood will swing

7 Likes

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
Pathetic governor, spending government money like he owns the money he is gifting them and still claiming he is "keeping his words" like the money belongs to him.

Another way to syphon public funds cuz no list of beneficiary is stated on that crapola public statement posted up there, after his tenure he probably claim he gave out 100 billion naira to ghost artists.

There should be a punishment for reckless spending by public office holders.

EFCC over to you...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Yankee101: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
Penguin2:
You see in this life, just choose what you wanna do with your life and be consistent, someday it will pay.

That's what conditional cash transfer truly is and not 30k Npower or 10k tradermoni.

Thank u Wike!

Sorry but 10million is not alot of money

It can finish in 12 months

14 Likes

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Lordswazz(m): 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
Penguin2:

Thank u Wike!

No, they aren't made for life! 10 million naira isn't 10 billion dollars that, if spent in moderate luxury, can sustain you for several lifetimes. Inflation has so battered the naira that 10 million naira will disappear into thin air in no time if used unwisely.

However, it's a seed that if used judiciously while heeding to wise counsel, can go a long way to create a stream of income or a career for them.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by ambrosedmax(m): 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
To some individuals, 10 million doesn't seem much, but to this person, her life has been touched forever. maybe she'll probably forget doing music as most people would, then venture into buying and selling.. it's her cross, make she carry am.

meanwhile if you are building in and around Abuja, you need woods,planks and your roofing done?

call me for your supplies

+234 9096 40 3 665

3 Likes

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
Wike the strong man with a good heart smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifunanya Igwe Weds Mike Ukpabia (White Wedding Photos) / Gloria Mba Survives Car Accident In America (Photos) / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.