Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer (21634 Views)

Four Man Robbery Gang Busted By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos / How I Led My Gang To Hijack Bullion Van With N200m – Kidnapper Evans / One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by tiwaz(m): 7:21am On Nov 19, 2016
Gallant men of the Imo State Police Command this morning foiled an attempt by a four man armed robbery gang to rob a bank customer at Fidelity Bank, Owerri. According to Kennedy Onwunali, who posted the photos:

"The gang which came on a Toyota Camry drove away after they were engaged in gun battle by the police men on duty and police teams from allover the city led by the area commander Acp Francis Bissiong, the DPO Owerri urban and command federal anti robbery squad in the state. The team immediately raided black sports in the city were men of the under world were picked out and taken to the state headquarters for investigation"

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/11/photos-police-foil-attempt-by-4-man-robbery-gang-to-rob-bank-customer-in-imo-state/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by tiwaz(m): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2016

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2016
Kudos to the Gallant police Officers in My State wink

God Bless Imo State cool

God Bless Nigeria cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 19, 2016
Federal SARS?

These ones don kpai be that oh!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by OgaTheTop2: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2016
Police should not arrest innocent people .

8 Likes

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2016
Fighting poverty,and driving the economy to propel more economic activities, is a more sustainable way to fight crime too.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by henrydadon(m): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
grin

they are still corrupt set of people

give them a few cash now they leave you alone

[img]http://i./5IEJHUX1YWdlC.gif[/img]

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by lonelydora: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
I am not understanding........ What is the relationship between the robbers at Fidelity bank and Black sports. Why the arrest at that black sports (according to Op)?

13 Likes

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by ChessEnthusiast: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
these uoots and crime sha.

B
I
A
F
R
A
U
D
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by eezeribe(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
Police will definitely arrest innocent people

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by swtjay(f): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
God bless naija Police
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by noeloge82(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
All this arrested may not be the culprit cos the news said they drove away

5 Likes

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Danny287(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Double wahala for dead body
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by pedro4hope(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
GOD bless the police for their timely response
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Costello559(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
All these stealing should stop biko..

Wen dy jungle justice pipul nw, e go b anoda story...

Things hard oooo... Mk dem no dy vex people too much by stealing...
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Rich4god(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hope say no b innocent people dem arrest...... If only this fsars can be like FBI.
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Diplomaticbeing(m): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Some police formations and their stupidities. I wager, these paraded victims are law abiding citizens, citing the following excerpts from the news " The gang which came on a Toyota Camry drove away" and "The team immediately raided black sports in the city were men of the under world were picked out and taken to the state headquarters for investigation."

9 Likes

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Assurance1000(f): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
The gang of robbers have driven away and the police are still making arrest?

2 Likes

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by cyojunior1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Dats gud !

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:
Some police formations and their stupidities. I wager, these paraded victims are law abiding citizens, citing the following excerpts from the news " The gang which came on a Toyota Camry drove away" and "The team immediately raided black sports in the city were men of the under world were picked out and taken to the state headquarters for."
You read my mind. No single gun or the car recovered. I am sure the said victim might be a close friend of their ogas
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by aninexzy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
I know DAT things r hard but, stealing shouldn't b an alternative for survival.
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by bonechamberlain(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
noeloge82:
All this arrested may not be the culprit cos the news said they drove away
exactly, most of these guys are innocent.

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by clevadani: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nice
These ones are doing their job while those in Benin only sabi collect 20 naira
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by pedrilo: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
If you look malnourished, u become a robbery suspect! Naija police nor get better Intel oh abeg mk we dey try eat well

4 Likes

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by aninexzy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
such is life
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by 222Martins(m): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
The bank robbery was foiled......Good news!!! The robbers got away and the police raided black spots?? Bad news!!!!! What even made these spots black I just pity the arrested citizens......... undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by isaiahethan: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bleep naija police, why the arrest of innocent civilians. I no follow 10000 or 20k. U no get am SARS will kill them.why.?

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by MrEverest(m): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
I saw it yesterday, it happened close to my office! Those guys arrested are not the robbers so where is the evidence that they are criminals Nigerian police now arrest based on how rugged or mien you look or if you live in ghetto areas with suspicious appearance or if you are unfortunate enough to be at the wrong place at the wrong time

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by isaiahethan: 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
pedrilo:
If you look malnourished, u become a robbery suspect! Naija police nor get better Intel oh abeg mk we dey try eat well

Your right typical naija police
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Princedapace(m): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:
Some police formations and their stupidities. I wager, these paraded victims are law abiding citizens, citing the following excerpts from the news " The gang which came on a Toyota Camry drove away" and "The team immediately raided black sports in the city were men of the under world were picked out and taken to the state headquarters for."

Close mouth man... Ur hatred for police will never allow u see anything good in their job. I'm not policeman.... Even in USA, Mexico , South Africa there are dark spots where criminals stay..and their police often raid those places and get boys...if u don't know anything about security, u read and pass... Innocent people shouldn't b at dark spots... And police men aren't magicians to know who is innocent or not but thru interrogation and investigation..it is done all over the world..

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by adedehinbo(m): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
na film dem dey art?
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by FUCKU: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:
these uoots and crime sha.
B I A F R A U D
dick-face.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policemen Attack Okada Riders In Abuja (Photos) / Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals / Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.