Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer (21649 Views)

Four Man Robbery Gang Busted By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos / How I Led My Gang To Hijack Bullion Van With N200m – Kidnapper Evans / One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by IRobot7(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
OMG SARS! Those men might be shot dead after so much torture if they can't bail themselves.
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Diplomaticbeing(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
Princedapace:

Close mouth man... Ur hatred for police will never allow u see anything good in their job. I'm not policeman.... Even in USA, Mexico , South Africa there are dark spots where criminals stay..and their police often raid those places and get boys...if u don't know anything about security, u read and pass... Innocent people shouldn't b at dark spots... And police men aren't magicians to know who is innocent or not but thru interrogation and investigation..it is done all over the world..

Thunder fire your wretched and stupid parents. Slowpoke, in real world, your wretched and stupid father in particular, in his right frame of mind, would not pick on me, least of you never-do-well of a son. Vamoose from my mention and look for your mates elsewhere.

Some of you that has never crossed the shores of the country are always quick to allude any nonsense happening in it with the Western/other saner countries, even when they are just fallacies.

I don't join issues with anyone least of you and your ilks, so vamoose from my mention I say. I don't need your whack quantification to substantiate my pronouncement.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Ijaya123: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
Interestingly, I have not not seen all those complaining of media trial here, despite the fact that this happened in their area. But if it is about corrupt politicians, they would have been convulsing in the mouth due to baseless hatred of PMB.
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
lonelydora:
I am not understanding........ What is the relationship between the robbers at Fidelity bank and Black sports. Why the arrest at that black sports (according to Op)?
i wonder o,those robber as gone faraway but these are unfortunate ones,black spot hmmm

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by nkemdi89(f): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=lonelydora post=51173725]I am not understanding........ What is the relationship between the robbers at Fidelity bank and Black sports. Why the arrest at that black sports (according to Op)? [/quote
NB it's called black spots and not black sports, in layman's explanation it's also referred to as criminal hideouts or den. That particular place raided, the compol has personally led an operation to that place not just once, most of the miscreants converge in that place to pass time, thereby using all types of drugs and booze. Most people has been dispossessed of their valuables along that place.
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by autonomous22: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
Police should not arrest innocent people .

u see dey v already done it.... u don't know how Nigerian police works
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by nkemdi89(f): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=lonelydora post=51173725]I am not understanding........ What is the relationship between the robbers at Fidelity bank and Black sports. Why the arrest at that black sports (according to Op)? [/quote
NB it's called black spots and not black sports, in layman's explanation it's also referred to as criminal hideouts or den. That particular place raided, the compol has persono that place not just once, most of the miscreants converge in that place to pass time, thereby using all types of drugs and booze. Most people has been dispossessed of their valuables along that place.
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by lonelydora: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=nkemdi89 post=51175726][/quote]

Onye nkuzi, I know. I said 'sports' according to Op.
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by MEGAWATCH: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
Princedapace:

Close mouth man... Ur hatred for police will never allow u see anything good in their job. I'm not policeman.... Even in USA, Mexico , South Africa there are dark spots where criminals stay..and their police often raid those places and get boys...if u don't know anything about security, u read and pass... Innocent people shouldn't b at dark spots... And police men aren't magicians to know who is innocent or not but thru interrogation and investigation..it is done all over the world..

Its like you are the person that created the DARK SPOTS in the first place. If I may ask, are POLICE STATIONS in Nigeria not part of the DARK SPOTS where so many illegalities take place including extortion, raping, torture and killings, can you identify and DARK PLACES worst than this is this country?
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Irepib(m): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
So even if Biafra get freedom this what u be doing stealing robbery hard drugs
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by henrimoto(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
Police should not arrest innocent people .
May we not find ourselves at the wrong place in life. People wey no know whats up....God help us.

So the police guys knew about these black spots before now, them no go raid...

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Mpanyi: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
They didn't arrest them there? They went into the town and started arresting 'suspect'? I'm not understanding.
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Boyooosa(m): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
"The team immediately raided black sports in the city were men of the under world were picked out" angry
This statement tho... something is wrong. sad
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Princedapace(m): 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:

Thunder fire your wretched and stupid parents. Slowpoke, in real world, your wretched and stupid father in particular, in his right frame of mind, would not pick on me, least of you never-do-well of a son. Vamoose from my mention and look for your mates elsewhere.

Some of you that has never crossed the shores of the country are always quick to allude any nonsense happening in it with the Western/other saner countries, even when they are just fallacies.

I don't join issues with anyone least of you and your ilks, so vamoose from my mention I say. I don't need your whack quantification to substantiate my pronouncement.

U abusing my parents only showed u are nothing but a low fellow with retard brain..

Police men are bad but when they do good...we should appreciate them and when they do bad...we should condemn them..

Well...u are free to throw insult at me or my parent...it makes no difference.. Na Nairaland fault.. U can't stand me in person...not to talk of talking to me.. U can make ur points without insulting my parents..u can still insult me.. Not my parent.. But u know what? I don't care.. I only educated u. U are low class...that was why u chose to insult me and my parent bro.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Boyooosa(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=nkemdi89 post=51175673][/quote]
Why d spot @ dat point in time? Dont you think that those robbers wouldnt have gone to such place immediately after that particular operation. logic is better than guess. Fyn, if they raid such spot for somethingelse (anybody caught should be responsible for his own misfortune) but the OP trying to relate the two scenarios is committing a foul inside the Box '18.
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
they should just be sure they arrested the real criminals though.
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Shed24(m): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
Illegal arrests
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Drabrah(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
tiwaz:
Gallant men of the Imo State Police Command this morning foiled an attempt by a four man armed robbery gang to rob a bank customer at Fidelity Bank, Owerri. According to Kennedy Onwunali, who posted the photos:

"The gang which came on a Toyota Camry drove away after they were engaged in gun battle by the police men on duty and police teams from allover the city led by the area commander Acp Francis Bissiong, the DPO Owerri urban and command federal anti robbery squad in the state. The team immediately raided black sports in the city were men of the under world were picked out and taken to the state headquarters for investigation"

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/11/photos-police-foil-attempt-by-4-man-robbery-gang-to-rob-bank-customer-in-imo-state/

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Drabrah(m): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
tiwaz:
Gallant men of the Imo State Police Command this morning foiled an attempt by a four man armed robbery gang to rob a bank customer at Fidelity Bank, Owerri. According to Kennedy Onwunali, who posted the photos:

"The gang which came on a Toyota Camry drove away after they were engaged in gun battle by the police men on duty and police teams from allover the city led by the area commander Acp Francis Bissiong, the DPO Owerri urban and command federal anti robbery squad in the state. The team immediately raided black sports in the city were men of the under world were picked out and taken to the state headquarters for investigation"

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/11/photos-police-foil-attempt-by-4-man-robbery-gang-to-rob-bank-customer-in-imo-state/

Na "innocenti" go suffer am.
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Charly68: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
They are looking for cash desperately to do fine boy in the village..God punish the devil..i doubt if SARS won't waste them after getting their details.
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by nkemdi89(f): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Boyooosa:

Why d spot @ dat point in time? Dont you think that those robbers wouldnt have gone to such place immediately after that particular operation. logic is better than guess. Fyn, if they raid such spot for somethingelse (anybody caught should be responsible for his own misfortune) but the OP trying to relate the two scenarios is committing a foul inside the Box '18.
Those robbers may have come to that place based on a tip off by people living around there, robbers don't just attack a place they will also mount surveillance in order to study their target, understand the terrain,also study the traffic movement for escape route including both vehicular and human, also the security consciousness and alertness of the people around the place,that black spot is a good environment because it's a common breeding ground for othe,in which they can possibly take cover and go unnoticed, thereby accomplishing their task before execution.
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Kudos to the Gallant police Officers in My State wink

God Bless Imo State cool

God Bless Nigeria cool
this can't happen in the West-North oh! they don't give a 4k!
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Boyooosa(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
nkemdi89:

Those robbers may have come to that place based on a tip off by people living around there, robbers don't just attack a place they will also mount surveillance in order to study their target, understand the terrain,also study the traffic movement for escape route including both vehicular and human, also the security consciousness and alertness of the people around the place,that black spot is a good environment because it's a common breeding ground for othe,in which they can possibly take cover and go unnoticed, thereby accomplishing their task before execution.
"The gang which came on a Toyota Camry WHERE IS THE TOYOTA CAMRY? drove away after they were engaged in gun battle MEANS GUN SHOTS EXCHANGE, WHERE ARE THE GUNS RECOVERED? by the police men on duty and police teams from allover the city AND THEY COULDN'T NAB THE ROBBERS EXCEPT SOME BOYS THAT WERE JUST SMOKING...DATS MY POINT SIS! led by the area commander Acp Francis Bissiong"
MAMA! CHECK THE ABOVE STATEMENT ESP. D HIGHLIGHTED AND ADJUST YOUR POSITION.
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by nkemdi89(f): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
Boyooosa:

"The gang which came on a Toyota Camry WHERE IS THE TOYOTA CAMRY? drove away after they were engaged in gun battle MEANS GUN SHOTS EXCHANGE, WHERE ARE THE GUNS RECOVERED? by the police men on duty and police teams from allover the city AND THEY COULDN'T NAB THE ROBBERS EXCEPT SOME BOYS THAT WERE JUST SMOKING...DATS MY POINT SIS! led by the area commander Acp Francis Bissiong"
MAMA! CHECK THE ABOVE STATEMENT ESP. D HIGHLIGHTED AND ADJUST YOUR POSITION.
Let me clear on that, the police men on duty referred were the normal police men attached to banks on bank duty and they are not more than two, the robbers were repeled and deterred from gaining access to the premises or the customers as they never expected any bottle neck in the ops, the men on duty had to call for reinforcement and that was why sars on patrol had to come, before then the robbers had already escape, normally in a crime scene its also pertinent for arrest, elicitation and interview to be conducted. Exchange of gun fire may not necessarily mean you get your target, or they may even escape with gun shot injury.
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by 400billionman: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
lonelydora:
I am not understanding........ What is the relationship between the robbers at Fidelity bank and Black sports. Why the arrest at that black sports (according to Op)?

They simply couldn't catch the robbers in the fleeing Toyota Camry.

So they have to catch somebody. At all at all, nah winch.

Black spots abi soft target.. Nah technical maneuver..

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Boyooosa(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
nkemdi89:

Let me clear on that, the police men on duty referred were the normal police men attached to banks on bank duty and they are not more than two, the robbers were repeled and deterred from gaining access to the premises or the customers as they never expected any bottle neck in the ops, the men on duty had to call for reinforcement and that was why sars on patrol had to come WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF THIS UR OWN VERSION PLS?, before then the robbers had already escape, normally in a crime scene its also pertinent for arrest, elicitation and interview to be conducted. Exchange of gun fire may not necessarily mean you get your target, or they may even escape with gun shot injury.
My sister, are you referring to this same story or you are just framing another one to suit your guess?
The @OP writes: "a four man armed robbery gang to rob a bank customer"
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Kingbuhari(m): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
I hope no be ordinary innocent people puffing up Igbo for back yard them go arrest.... still wondering when NPF start arresting criminals with gun
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by nkemdi89(f): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
Boyooosa:

My sister, are you referring to this same story or you are just framing another one to suit your guess?
The @OP writes: "a four man armed robbery gang to rob a bank customer"
It's same story, a woman came to deposit money, they trailed her at the bank and open fire to scare people away, even the police on duty took cover and called for reinforcement, the robbers escaped.
Re: Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer by Boyooosa(m): 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
nkemdi89:

It's same story, a woman came to deposit money, they trailed her at the bank and open fire to scare people away, even the police on duty took cover and called for reinforcement, the robbers escaped.
OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arraigned For Using Female Facebook Account For N1.5 Million Fraud(photo) / Soldiers Foil Armed Robbery Attack In Zamfara, Capture One (photos) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.